Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] (2204 Views)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) / Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Airforce1(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
An angry house wife was seen posting posters of her husband's mistress from street to street .. telling who cares to listen that the lady in the poster s destroying her marriage but she would go to any lenght to get her(mistress) out of the way.

Hhhmm

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Aristotle96(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Lol see her forehead... Fear this kind women o especially as she don reach dis length... Dem go just go nack u one kian jazz way go just make u dy laugh laugh till u die undecided
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by obiorathesubtle: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by misspicy(f): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Housewives are not smiling gringringrin

zero chill for cheating husbands

BTW how will this stop her husband from cheating on her? African mentality,attack the mistress and commend your randy husband he has done nothing wrong....smh angry

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2016
lol.. grin
this iz gold..
that girl is officially wanted'
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by cruzita(f): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2016
grin see as the girl forehead dey like sharp sand.instead of pouring them acid or hot oil I prefer this kind of silent humiliation
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Monalisa185(f): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2016
childish....is your husband a fool?
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by falconey(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
childish....is your husband a fool?

husbands are valuable, scarce and great assets unlike BF.

I think its childishly smart.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin
Where have yoou been undecided
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by obiorathesubtle: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
Where have yoou been undecided
tongue cotonou.. I went to buy car

Did you miss me?
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2016
And this is someone's boo oo. But d woman is rong, she should face her husby. This can easily frustrate the man to take the relationship to the next level. I guess she did not have the 'control' of d man at hand. We women have TWO powerful things to control this guys. I pray God shld settle her home bcoz she went to the extreme.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue cotonou.. I went to buy car

Did you miss me?
Hope d car is my new year's gift grin
Yeah, I miss u small
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Airforce1(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
And this is someone's boo oo. But d woman is rong, she should face her husby. This can easily frustrate the man to take the relationship to the next level. I guess she did not have the 'control' of d man at hand. We women have TWO powerful things to control this guys. I pray God shld settle her home bcoz she went to the extreme.
didnt know you a woman

U used to think "Durrent" s the guy behind your moniker.

Ern, happy new year.

Blessings!
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Airforce1:

didnt know you a woman

U used to think "Durrent" s the guy behind your moniker.

Ern, happy new year.

Blessings!
ohohoh
Yes, I'm a woman
I have poccy, God gave me one.
Happy 2016 too
Blessings
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Airforce1(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
ohohoh
Yes, I'm a woman
I have poccy, God gave me one.
Happy 2016 too
Blessings

What's poccy?
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by obiorathesubtle: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
Hope d car is my new year's gift grin
Yeah, I miss u small
smiley yep.. Remind me in 6years, I go use the car settle you.

So, this one you missed me, what happened in my absence?
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2016
Airforce1:

What's poccy?
Ladies warehouse.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2016
misspicy:
Housewives are not smiling gringringrin

zero chill for cheating husbands

BTW how will this stop her husband from cheating on her? African mentality,attack the mistress and commend your randy husband he has done nothing wrong....smh angry

It proves one thing, that your husband is still so loveable to dem single, young n hot chicks out there despite having being betrothed to U. You should be proud I feel.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley yep.. Remind me in 6years, I go use the car settle you.

So, this one you missed me, what happened in my absence?
grin grin grin grin
U will always remind me that u be igbo guy.
Nothing happened just d normal Nairalanders palava
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2016
The mistress look tho
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Airforce1(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
Ladies warehouse.
Make I see grin
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by obiorathesubtle: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
grin grin grin grin
U will always remind me that u be igbo guy.
Nothing happened just d normal Nairalanders palava
hehe.. Igbo to the core I tell you!

NL palava? And you've been at the forefront of all the palava abi? Hmmm.. Na you be the real NextRated oo_fuck olamide fighting over your award!
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehe.. Igbo to the core I tell you!

NL palava? And you've been at the forefront of all the palava abi? Hmmm.. Na you be the real NextRated oo_fuck olamide fighting over your award!
Nooo ooooo
U knw I'm gentle nah
Just dey observe

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Airforce1:
Make I see grin
seee
U don see am
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

It proves one thing, that your husband is still so loveable to dem single, young n hot chicks out there despite having being betrothed to U. You should be proud I feel.
LMAO vewi funny gringrin
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2016
misspicy:
LMAO vewi funny gringrin
undecided
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Monalisa185(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2016
falconey:

husbands are valuable, scarce and great assets
unlike BF.
I think its childishly smart.

smh for you...who's even asking for the difference between a husband and a boyfriend?

there's nothing smart about that act....the lady didn't tie a rope to the man's neck and snatched him away from his wife, if the husband in question was contented with his wife, he wouldn't have been snatched from her...
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

smh for you...who's even asking for the difference between a husband and a boyfriend?

there's nothing smart about that act....the lady didn't tie a rope to the man's neck and snatched him away from his wife, if the husband in question was contented with his wife, he wouldn't have been snatched from her...

You know, this is why I love U grin
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by falconey(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

with what a man sees everyday?

Now about giving a brief difference is not to tell you what you know but to justify why a woman would do that.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Monalisa185(f): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

You know, this is why I love U grin
lol...you sure?
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Monalisa185(f): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2016
falconey:

with what a man sees everyday?
Now about giving a brief difference is not to
tell you what you know but to justify why a
woman would do that.

didn't he know he would see things everyday before getting married? you should have remained single, that way, he would be free to see things, have them and go scot-free...don't you think?

really? that ain't justified...
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2016
END TIME IS NEAR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

D MAN CARRY HAMMER BETWEEN HIS LEGS

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply / Why Guys Can Never Trust Any Girl / Few Signs That She's A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.