Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Can You Date This Type Of Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date This Type Of Girl? (6434 Views)

Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys Can You Date This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by heckymaicon(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Cladez:
grin Why do you want to quit when you have someone who would cry and loose her apetite when you die.

SECONDED
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ansger: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Bibi294:
Believe me some ladies can be so emotional... I had a situation where my apprentice was crying when the bride was receiving blessing from her mum... The bride was crying so was my girl... She's pained... Give her little time...whenever she comes around, talk to her abt it... Moreso, the guy might be more than a regular ex...

Note to the guyclsiming op is now the plan A... Let MD tell you this, if you're a lady's plan B.. You might not be promoted till Jesus comes o... Some girl will get another plan A than making their plan B, plan A
I have that feeling that she'll soon start to compare me with him in due time.
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by warmachine(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2017
ansger:
I'm not jealous. I just think that she's over doing it. Why will she want to go to the funeral?? as what specifically?? Maybe I'm not a very emotional type, but me crying over my ex like that seems funny! fine, I can mourn her, but crying for straight 48 hrs is nonsense. She was even comparing the guy's death with her father's. If the guy were to be alive, I know vividly that she will cheat on me with him. I just think that she takes me as a plan B! I'm just quite angry about the whole thing.

Bro... You are very correct.. Ignore all these people saying you're jealous and all that... The girl still loved the guy. .. Feeling bad when someone you know dies is normal but when it's done to this extent then something is up... Even if she's emotional, this is too much... The girl still loved the guy she was just trying to keep up with you all along.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by warmachine(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2017
ansger:
lol... nothing in my statement drives towards that. I'm just saying what I know. No wonder she finds it difficult having sex with me, with the excuse that she feels guilty. Who feels guilty having sex with your partner? I've been loyal to her, but at this junction, many thoughts are flying through my head.
Oboy you better quit. The girl is emotionally attached somewhere else...just quit... She's not ready yet.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Bigbeard(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
NoFavors:
Jealous of the dead? shocked
Some people's jealousy no be here. grin
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Bigbeard(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
NoFavors:
Jealous of the dead? shocked
Some people's jealousy no be here. grin
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by vicben27(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2017
women are funny beings! she can be sad that's OK but refusing to eat for days! I cant bear that shiit. she'll have to chose btwn the dead n the living I no dy for rubish

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by tifany89(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Cladez:
grin Why do you want to quit when you have someone who would cry and loose her apetite when you die.
Lmao guy u be clown
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by lenghtinny(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
You are clearly an option...

Don't mind those clowns calling you a jealous person. Taking this kind of bullcrap will only portray you as a weakling and she will continue to take you for a ride if you don't use your head angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by pweshboi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cladez:
CHISOS My Christ!!!!!
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by izaray(f): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
This one serious oh.
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
You Are A Heartless Brute! This Is Someone WhoM She Loved/loves who Died... You Expect Her To Pop Champagne right?

Let Us Wait For Your Turn...
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
She is overreacting and something is up, she doesn't even love you as much as she loved her dead ex.
If you so love her that you can't do without her, I will say tolerate her a bit more, if not, please dump her else you won't be happy again in that relationship.

Well, probably I'm saying this because I have zero tolerance for exes.
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Barzinime(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Then she was cheating on the dead guy and guilt is what is making her behaving that way
ansger:
lol... nothing in my statement drives towards that. I'm just saying what I know. No wonder she finds it difficult having sex with me, with the excuse that she feels guilty. Who feels guilty having sex with your partner? I've been loyal to her, but at this junction, many thoughts are flying through my head.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by oluwalewis(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
It only proves that she was unable to get over the guy.
if i were u,i would start searching for a new girl cos despite the fact that he is dead,he is more relevant to her than you who is alive. ( a dead lion is better than a living dog).
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by oluwalewis(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
She is overreacting and something is up, she doesn't even love you as much as she loved her dead ex.
If you so love her that you can't do without her, I will say tolerate her a bit more, if not, please dump her else you won't be happy again in that relationship.

The guy was only there to fill the space pending when the guy comes back.
she is only crying cos she had built a perfect future of her and d dead guy only to find out that the guy has changed his permanent address to the land of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by rhelis: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Get quality products at affordable price. visit https://rhelis.com to bargain online.
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by RELAN2446(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cladez:
u arsuch a crazy dude, i like dat tho.
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by mrpeps(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooo... Your insecurity still follow join person wey don die cheesy

OP, why not pretend to be dead and watch your girlfriend's reaction if she will devour a plate of pounded yam that same day? cool
I swear i dey feel this reply grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by savvy12: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

if a gal mourned her ex like that i will divorce her.
i can bet top dollar the b!tch will be going to the grave to put fresh flowers every month grin grin
dump that loser bro
if I were in d girl's shoe,I would cry too.
The fact that they once knew each other before is enough to cry.
people cry even when their distant relation dies,talk more of ex.
unless your heart is made of rocks.
At least,the present bf is not contending with the dead ex.
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ubunja(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
savvy12:

if I were in d girl's shoe,I would cry too.
The fact that they once knew each other before is enough to cry.
people cry even when their distant relation dies,talk more of ex.
unless your heart is made of rocks.
At least,the present bf is not contending with the dead ex.
well if u feel that much for him why did u break up in the first place?
he is an ex for a reason.
i cant share your heart with dead BFs.u cry i fire u angry
better u weep in secret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluwalewis:

The guy was only there to fill the space pending when the guy comes back.
she is only crying cos she had built a perfect future of her and d dead guy only to find out that the guy has changed his permanent address to the land of the dead.

Exactly
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by oluwalewis(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

u r too beautiful to cry over an ex as many guys are on queue waiting for their turn
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by oluwalewis(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Exactly
wished he had a strong heart like you
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluwalewis:

u r too beautiful to cry over an ex as many guys are on queue waiting for their turn

Hahaha... I never said that oooo
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by oluwalewis(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

You don't need to say it because i just joined the queue. what number am i if i may ask?
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by oluwalewis(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

You don't need to say it because i just joined the queue. what number am i if i may ask?
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluwalewis:

Hehe... Number 1
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by oluwalewis(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Hehe... Number 1
yipee yipee yipee, i can't wait
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by oluwalewis(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Hehe... Number 1
yipee yipee yipee, i can't wait. Just sent you a mail
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Brunosamel(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
judgedredd22:

what if she ends up afternooning the ex, what happens then.... just asking o!! tongue tongue
me don't know is left for the two of them
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by francis247(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
ansger:
Abasi Mbo! Guilty ke? Guilty of what? Of cheating on her ex who is late? Chineke!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Séxtape : Video Of Workers Having Séx In Bakery Store Leaks Online / What Does It Mean To Enter Street / Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.