Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can You Date This Type Of Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date This Type Of Girl? (6431 Views)

Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys Can You Date This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by 1234onyekwe: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
savvy12:

if I were in d girl's shoe,I would cry too.
The fact that they once knew each other before is enough to cry.
people cry even when their distant relation dies,talk more of ex.
unless your heart is made of rocks.
At least,the present bf is not contending with the dead ex.
How can u compare a relation whether distant or not to an ex,some people mentality tho!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) / See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.