Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) (33931 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Greatidonis:

Stop saying trash what brought Asari into this? Asari never went out of his way killing innocent boys in the name of cultish Adair only fought the Nigerian state asking for a fair share of his resources. Asari never killed or intimidated genuine Chiefs with his boys in his village.
Asari is dat one a human being?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by wingmanII: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:
Niger delta are not ready for development

Ateke was crowned king of his village yesterday

I'm like for real ? A known killer ,thief, kidnapper , ritualist and Amanda responsible directly and indirectly for the death of over 10000 boys was crowned a king

And tomorrow they claim under development

Tonyebarcanista would not come and defend his village now

For me it's the height of insult to crown this thing a king

Men! I am equally shocked. The country is fast collapsing. Criminals are taking over everywhere, political offices, legislature and now traditional stools.

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by gbishman: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2017
What a people,
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by bongolistik(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2017
'Jesse01' see eh, if 1,2 or 3 separate persons early morning like this are saying similar things like, telling you to your face that you are saying thrash and should be ashamed of yourself, bros it is real time you retrace your steps, search yourself inwardly and ask yourself question on why many people are saying similar things to you this morning. Just know that everybody cannot be mad at the same time. Don't you think they are all telling you the truth to your face, that you are not making any sense? And if you cannot see that what they are telling you is true, then I believe you have serious issues and maybe you cannot be a better you again, meaning you might need spiritual assistance to embrace the reality of life
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by adaeze12345(f): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
so who make's Ateke wat he is 2day?mind u dis xame Ateke is a change man, guy don't point finger at people unnecessary, dis xame Ateke has done a lot 4 d Okrika community, he is better Dan Asari dokubo
u need to be get ur facts right ateke is the founding father of iceland in okirika wit sogoma n d rest he does not even deserve to be given any tittie whatsoever his brother don nwani might b dead if new in omuku is anything to go bye stop defending cultist if u r nt one

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Epositive(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2017
BruncleZuma:

If you're a true Wakrikese you'll hide your face in shame you bleeding vulture. I hope you die where you stand for the kind of shame you are encouraging to be meted out to my people.

Every person that does not toe a certain retardéd mindset is Ibo to you. Fucking illiterate.

stubborn yam, they don barn you again abi bros? grin
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by wingmanII: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Truckpusher:
well, you do have a point but you're also aware that the Nigerian Government through their policies of total neglect and subjugation of the Niger Delta people gave rise to people like Ateke Tom and co. If you're a man with a family and someone constantly bullies you and your household and one among your sons who's irresponsible stood up for you in an irresponsible way and he was listened to and he also used his crooked ways to get things done and the bullying gets addressed to a point won't you see him as a saviour?

One man's terrorist ,is another man's freedom fighter.

The problem with folks like you that wants to sound so nationalist all the time is your inability to call a spade a spade and always running with a judgemental attitude that is so biased that even the devil himself would be stunned.

Clean up your own house and you won't see criminal enterprises masquerading themselves as freedom fighters. Yeye dey smell
Complete trash you wrote up there. Crime is crime, no justification is acceptable. The man in question never stood up for anybody, he is certainly not an Asari Dokubo, he was a common thief, kidnapper and rapist.
Don't mix things up please.

3 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by adaeze12345(f): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2017
[qote author=mrvitalis post=62600379]

You can't compare graduate to this thing who can't spell his name even in okirika language [/quote] u cannot compare ateke of then and nw the guy don sabi speak english bt amechi,wike,odilli,sekibo are all patron of this guys
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. this one is obviously sick upstairs

guy why are you foaming in ur mouth this early momo?

anumanu
lol...chest beater,violence...See the only thing the miserable baby factory product could tender..

There are things dat can't change....Same no lefelandum no erection people on Saturday were collecting 1k each..Because they need it after ranting for months...soon now they will be blaming pmb,hausa fulani and afonja for abandonement...But why did they collect money for voting even after they threatened fire and brimstone dat they will not av ERECTION?
Ohhh perhaps they needed the ego to enter overnight buses to lagos which is where all their prosperities is dociled...

FYI i would not answer u again except one of ur blodas who was lucky to emancipate and earned some education to engage me comes out...U be minus one...Na black tear tear pant ur nne wear carry ya belle and dwarf yam Hairy papaa wear fake aba boxers wey dem be write JVC�������������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by efighter: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
so who make's Ateke wat he is 2day?mind u dis xame Ateke is a change man, guy don't point finger at people unnecessary, dis xame Ateke has done a lot 4 d Okrika community, he is better Dan Asari dokubo

Can you see yourself pointing fingers at Asari Dokuboh too?
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by refreshrate: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
close ur mouth did u know what Ateke has done 4 Okrika people? don't just come to Naraland and start saying trash.

You dey mind that one? Running mouth like tap wey spoil. Help me ask him where he comes from him that craves development
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Agentsmith002: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lol...chest beater,violence...See the only thing the miserable baby factory product could tender..

There are things dat can't change....Same no lefelandum no erection people on Saturday were collecting 1k each..Because they need it after ranting for months...soon now they will be blaming pmb,hausa fulani and afonja for abandonement...But why did they collect money for voting even after they threatened fire and brimstone dat they will not av ERECTION?
Ohhh perhaps they needed the ego to enter overnight buses to lagos which is where all their prosperities is dociled...

FYI i would not answer u again except one of ur blodas who was lucky to emancipate and earned some education to engage me comes out...U be minus one...Na black tear tear pant ur nne wear carry ya belle and dwarf yam Hairy papaa wear fake aba boxers wey dem be write JVC�������������
. see how incoherent you sound , damn!!!

your English is a disaster

don't quote me again biko,i take God beg you
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
u sound like Igbo fraudster, dat 's hw dey behave, are u sure u are and Okrika man undecided

My brother your matter don weak me.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. see how incoherent you sound , damn!!!

your English is a disaster

don't quote me again biko,i take God beg you
ahahahaha incoherent ko....Concurrent niii...I said call the most educated from your baby factory enclaves abi you people call it camps...

Diz intellectually malnourished mbaise the rat eater man want to challenge me..?my tribe my country isn't the reason for your misery is just something i have been trying to tell your likes since yesteryears...

I will still stop at my ibo friends shops today...Those have senses and they function properly as humans not like your type that is completely devoid of anything to compliment nature's effort...Only just to be wasting oxygen and causing air pollution with your body odor...Bloody ogufe������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Agentsmith002: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahaha incoherent ko....Concurrent niii...I said call the most educated from your baby factory enclaves abi you people call it camps...

Diz intellectually malnourished mbaise the rat eater man want to challenge me..?my tribe my country isn't the reason for your misery is just something i have been trying to tell your likes since yesteryears...

I will still stop at my ibo friends shops today...Those have senses and they function properly as humans not like your type that is completely devoid of anything to compliment nature's effort...Only just to be wasting oxygen and causing air pollution with your body odor...Bloody ogufe������
. OK

we are good right?
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Amarabae:
An illiterate being worshipped as a god by his people.
Pathetic.
And BTW which war did he fought to be called a warlord
The same way you did to Bubu
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Which one is war lord again?
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
adaeze12345:
u need to be get ur facts right ateke is the founding father of iceland in okirika wit sogoma n d rest he does not even deserve to be given any tittie whatsoever his brother don nwani might b dead if new in omuku is anything to go bye stop defending cultist if u r nt one
so wat about Odili?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Long Live the King!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Those of you having migraine over Ateke's kingship and calling him all sort of names should allow us Niger delta, river's people and the Okrika nation to worry about that. Ateke is a changed man for all we know his past maybe muddy but destiny designed it that way. All over the world the so called noble families you know today started out as outlaws, criminal, savages, warriors and prisoners. An example is the British monarchy, who are descended from William the conqueror a viking a Babarian but when got what he wanted he changed embraced christianity and let the English to greatness so dont condemned a man's past but commend his achievments.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:
Niger delta are not ready for development

Ateke was crowned king of his village yesterday

I'm like for real ? A known killer ,thief, kidnapper , ritualist and Amanda responsible directly and indirectly for the death of over 10000 boys was crowned a king

And tomorrow they claim under development

Tonyebarcanista would not come and defend his village now

For me it's the height of insult to crown this thing a king

Don't you think that this journey started over fifty years ago. He has role model in several current and past leaders who you probably won't call out because of ethnic induced myopia.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Abiye001:
HE'S THE KING BABA........ IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GO TELL HIM AND GET ... HE'S BETTER THAN NNAMDI KUNU, THE PRESIDENT AND HIS VICE.....

cheesy
cheesy

preach it brother preach it he is better dan dat fraudster Nnamdi kanu

4 Likes 4 Shares

so many typists on Nairaland .. wetin una dey wait.. type ateke tom to death naaaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2017
adaeze12345:
stop yarning trash if you dont know history ask questions. Who says Ateke is the founder of iceland?
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2017
There!!! There lies the problem, isn't it?
mrvitalis:

Yea I know what he has done

Distroyed the youths and killed many

Corned the allocation and royalties that come to the town and use very little to do few projects

I know what he has done monopolizing power and making himself nearly a God in the town

If you think someone like him with no clear source of wealth deserve kingship then you are part of Nigerian problem
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by lolipopandy(f): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2017
War lord ma a**(,guy terrorized my community we lived in fear n now he is a king in okirika(when are we going to stop celebrating bad people in this country)

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Amarabae:
An illiterate being worshipped as a god by his people.
Pathetic.
And BTW which war did he fought to be called a warlord

Nawa. They were even shaking their smelly yansh for him. Check your English though.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:
Useless dancers
NIGERIA commits murder, more than death itself
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Adminisher: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2017
I am sorry for Rivers State. Mark my words God is not mocked.
The state that has churches like Salvation ministries should not be permitting this. The Ateke guy is a ritualist. He was sacrificing babies regularly to demonic entities to save his own cowardly neck. When you celebrate these trash you are inviting curses.

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Backward people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu / Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.