Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) (33929 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by hamzeiy: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Only in nigeria are criminals celebrated. Especially the "its our oyel money crew" and the useless confused people of Biafra.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A group of dancing ladies were pictured thrilling and entertaining former Niger Delta warlord, High Royal Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom (JP), who was duly seated in reception of Rivers State Youths under the Chairmanship of AMB Sokubo Sara-igbe Sokubo at an event held in Okrika, the hometown of the High Chief.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-niger-delta-warlord-thrilled-dancing-ladies-rivers-state-photos.html

Ateke Tom is the leader of the Niger Delta Vigilante, an ethnic Ijaw militia in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. In August 2007 following days of gun fights between various militia groups and security forces in Port Harcourt, Ateke Tom wrote to the Governor, Celestine Omehia, requesting for amnesty in response to an offer of clemency and rehabilitation the government had offered to militia who surrendered.

On 1 October 2009, the 49th anniversary of Nigerian independence and three days before the closing of a government amnesty program, Tom willingly surrendered to President Musa Yaradua at the Government House, Abuja. The presidential jet was sent to fly Tom to Abuja, and the President stated that "Today, Chief Tom Ateke you have given me my 49th independence anniversary gift and I cherish it so much." Also present at the surrender were Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan, Minister of Defence, Gen Godwin Abbe, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Yayale Ahmed, Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Paul Dike and the National Security Adviser, Sarki Mukta among others.[1]
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by annabana234: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2017
wingmanII:

Complete trash you wrote up there. Crime is crime, no justification is acceptable. The man in question never stood up for anybody, he is certainly not an Asari Dokubo, he was a common thief, kidnapper and rapist.
Don't mix things up please.
You obviously lack the skill to comprehend simple analysis.

In my first sentence I made it crystal clear that he had a point . Yes! crime is crime and there is no justification for it but could you please tell your FGN to stop the senseless policies that has taken us this far into this mess we are in right now ? or are you just gonna sit down on your sorry ass and wish things you created away? If you fail to build a just society where equity, equality and fairness is enshrined in the people's consciousness ,you have succeeded in building an opposing army in your own country that will not be loyal to you but loyal to any criminal enterprise that is ready to play it their own way. Ateke means different things to different people and this is the crux of the matter and this , you can't just wish away.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
close ur mouth did u know what Ateke has done 4 Okrika people? don't just come to Naraland and start saying trash.
Yes, he has done trash and he's saying it here and loud. Ateke has killed thousands of his people and the people of Okrika. Anything you want to ask again?
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Olulinks:

Yes, he has done trash and he's saying it here and loud. Ateke has killed thousands of his people and the people of Okrika. Anything you want to ask again?
undecided and u didn't see wen I ask who knows if he has change

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by nengibo: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Amarabae:
An illiterate being worshipped as a god by his people.
Pathetic.
And BTW which war did he fought to be called a warlord
Be careful
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

Yea I know what he has done

Distroyed the youths and killed many

Corned the allocation and royalties that come to the town and use very little to do few projects

I know what he has done monopolizing power and making himself nearly a God in the town

If you think someone like him with no clear source of wealth deserve kingship then you are part of Nigerian problem

I will agree you for the first time but Buhari is still a bad leader
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Cromagnon: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:
Niger delta are not ready for development

Ateke was crowned king of his village yesterday

I'm like for real ? A known killer ,thief, kidnapper , ritualist and Amanda responsible directly and indirectly for the death of over 10000 boys was crowned a king

And tomorrow they claim under development

Tonyebarcanista would not come and defend his village now

For me it's the height of insult to crown this thing a king
you think ppl become kings by peaceful means?
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
NigerDeltan:

What about Gani Adams?
He is a 'Gentle' Man....Aare Ona Kakanfo.

They are quick to see the spec in their neighbors eyes, but not the log in their own.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by eagleeye2: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
hamzeiy:
Only in nigeria are criminals celebrated. Especially the "its our oyel money crew" and the useless confused people of Biafra.
Someone asked, WHAT OF GANI ADAMS?
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Raintaker:
Ateke is now a king?
Wonders shall never cease.
okochiri is a community not a lga or a clan. Ateke is just the ruler of only okochiri in okrika lga. Without the coronation he was still powerful than even the senator of his constituency.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2017
mrvitalis:
Niger delta are not ready for development

Ateke was crowned king of his village yesterday

I'm like for real ? A known killer ,thief, kidnapper , ritualist and Amanda responsible directly and indirectly for the death of over 10000 boys was crowned a king

And tomorrow they claim under development

Tonyebarcanista would not come and defend his village now

For me it's the height of insult to crown this thing a king
Bro ve u forgotten that this is Nigeria where criminality pays. A country where its leaders are rogues and thieves wud surely be a place for criminals to thrive.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by adaeze12345(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Deo1986:
stop yarning trash if you dont know history ask questions. Who says Ateke is the founder of iceland?
who was the founders in okirika waterside?
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
adaeze12345:

who was the founders in okirika waterside?
Amaechi, George Sekibo, Abieye Sekibo, Tele Ikuru and tchidi Lloyd. In year 2000. The made Ateke 'Anchor head' of the newly form Iceland forum which made juluis and onyegwu angry because they were superior to Ateke. Julius now went to form greenlanders while onyegwu formed ozuboko barbeach at marine base.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A group of dancing ladies were pictured thrilling and entertaining former Niger Delta warlord, High Royal Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom (JP), who was duly seated in reception of Rivers State Youths under the Chairmanship of AMB Sokubo Sara-igbe Sokubo at an event held in Okrika, the hometown of the High Chief.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-niger-delta-warlord-thrilled-dancing-ladies-rivers-state-photos.html

Laughing in freedom fighter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.