Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land (24942 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by midehi2(f): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
addikt:
Midehi2
what happened?
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by dandollaz: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
aviationguy:
The first thing you need to do is to verify from other property owners whose has accepted such offer, then ask questions on the terms and conditions of rent or lease.

Don't be too anxious of money rather the interest of your property should the priority,negotiate with a neutral and competent lawyer that has a vast knowledge on such contract.

make sure you signed a genuine documents and verify from your account officers on such deposit,i will advise don't sign any thing above 5 years.

Don't ever negotiate with your genuine landed property,because they may use it as a clause in the contract of terms.

and lastly pray before they come around next month.
All lease is 10years in building mast.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by manmidtexy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
@ Op, as someone said above. Get a good landed property lawyer and a Real Estate Instructor not Agent ooooo.

They will try to talk you to selling the land but DON'T just LEASE it with proper documentations.

I once had this experience.

Let the Combo of your property lawyer and Real Estate Instructor with VAST experience and do small due dilligence on their history of transactions they had carried with Chambers and Companies they had work for in the past.

Call me for more Hints. - 08064721908.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by kay29000(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

I just voted for you in the two categories. I'm going to follow you on Instagram now. I wish you all the best.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by NeeKlaus: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie
Our 'own girl'? You signed up just yesterday to solicit for votes and you now believe you are OUR GIRL?

Issokay.

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by IDKadiri: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
It cost about N3million per year. you should go for 15 year rent , subject to review every 5 years due to inflation. Congratulations!!

Kizyte:
Hello PropertyLanders, Etisalat Nigeria is proposing to build their network mast on my small piece of land, after several searches, they concluded it's mine they want cos it's on a hilltop.

They are coming next month with their boss for negotiation, please I need your opinion on this proposal. How do I start with the negotiation? How much do you think is reasonable to rent the land to them?

Please I need your ideas!

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by angelboy01(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Please contact your pastor first and fast to know if it is God's will.

My pastor says some opportunities are not blessings but open traps.

Secondly, get a lawyer. I mean a competent layer not those charge and bail lawyers with funny coats.

But that etisalat wey u mention so no dey exist again o. Be careful!

A lawyer is OK, which one is pastor you don't even know if he's a Muslim or atheist. People with too much religious mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by ladycomfort(f): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
Alright, thanks! I'll contact a lawyer at once.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Zealoy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Do not sell that land to them i repeat do not sell the land u can simply lend it out to them for about 5Million naira Annually

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
you don hammer o.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by mikkyangel(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
izzou:
grin

There's nothing like Etisalat in Nigeria

You better be careful

Scammers don reach your doormouth

No b lie, mk.he no go sign.document, selling d land, and thinking.he us renting it
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
If they came to you they are from Etisalat Nigeria, then you are about to be scammed and do away with them.
But if you made a mistake calling 9mobile, Etisalat, congratulations and make sure you get the best deal.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by kaykhalie(f): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Our 'own girl'? You signed up just yesterday to solicit for votes and you now believe you are OUR GIRL?

Issokay.

i have been on nairaland for over 5 yrs..yes i registered yesterday to solicit for votes.is there anything bad with that??

Queen Don Come.lol
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Horlamidey25(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guy cool yr head and ascertain they are not land grabbers. Then get a qualified lawyer if you can afford. Guy charge them well ooo. Wish u well
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by kaykhalie(f): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:

I just voted for you in the two categories. I'm going to follow you on Instagram now. I wish you all the best.

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by addikt(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
midehi2:

what happened?

I just love that name
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by philkay(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
Hello PropertyLanders, Etisalat Nigeria is proposing to build their network mast on my small piece of land, after several searches, they concluded it's mine they want cos it's on a hilltop.

They are coming next month with their boss for negotiation, please I need your opinion on this proposal. How do I start with the negotiation? How much do you think is reasonable to rent the land to them?

contact me for my professional services
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
uboma:

What are you talking about here?

Experts have trashed this belief long time ago.

There are no longer term negative effects.

I’m sorry but I’ve seen videos about it please read this argue and thank me later

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2065971/

If a mere phone can harm talkless the instruments used to connect these phones
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by spanzed(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Do not do any negotiations or business without a lawyer.
soft.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jflex07:
Shut up
Is that all Jflex with your head like etisalat mast
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by vanhayor(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
ThisTrend:
Your wish
He is asking for an advice...
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by midehi2(f): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
addikt:

I just love that name
Lol
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by IRIEBOY(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluplus:

It is the will of God for his children to prosper, so dont go there pls. This is not a shady/illegitimate business
Besides, is it only his Pastor that can know God's will?

on point..the bros matter weak me.. pastor my foot..

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by banio: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

Don't forget to document how they will evacuate their mast after the lease period. Example is Starcoomms that left their mast on people's land after folding up. They did not deem it fit to inform their landlords who is taking over their liabilities. So shine your eyes, don't be carried away by #10million today.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by MightySparrow: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nko?

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by ehix89(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
FreeWorld23:
if ur land is in an undeveloped area, u will get lesser than that price. But if it's in a well developed area, u will get nothing less than 10m for a 5 year lease and 2 automatic employment Slot if you have graduates in ur family if u play your game well. My mum's friend experience is what I am talking about.
It doesn't happen anymore, I happen to be working in the telco sector and I have been involved in site acquisition a few time.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by charles009(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
mannie i leased mine in calabar for 2.6m per annum for 5 years. i get 10k recharge cards monthly. there are a few add ons. But finally sha, the team will add small something for themselves. if anybody insisits u sell, please burst the person head with coke bottle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Sexyolori(f): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, a friend told me he knew of someone who rented his for 3.5M annually. Must I contact a lawyer before the negotiation?
My dear, contact a lawyer. This is not a crayfish negotiation, there will be series of documentation and to be on the safe side before you sign away your right to the land.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Tonytonex(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
ETISALAT STILL DEY NIGERIA.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by mavinc4u(f): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

bro, let me know how you finally finalize it all. who knows, i might get such a deal in future. thanks
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Joshuazedd(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
tripoli007:
You DON hammer ..contact a lawyer or a good real estate agent

Finally after 1yr of being a ghost member and 3years of being a registered nairalander I made FTC

I feel so exciteddddd .. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

too much negotiations and them leave u go ur neighbour
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by toprealman: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

Tell them 100M monthly.....that NITEL is also bidding but just that the latter is yet to pay your mum's great grand dad's cousin's younger sister's brother twin sister's gratuity so you are tempted to listen to other bidders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2000 Houses Submerged In Makurdi (photos) / I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You / UPDATED! these properties are for sale. grab them now@give away prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.