Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (60010 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have a habit of want a girl I ask for anything tells me No, I take my leave immediately.

Try this with a Nigerian girl, she go just comot your Sim card immediately put her own
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by negz1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:
Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that.Enough of the black painting.

I've once interceded between a guy and a chick at the bus stop, the guy no gre go o. The babe stayed but refused to drop her number, as an elder, i had to intercede between the both of them, in the end the guy gave her his phone, Guess what, they ended up dating !

So let's stop de-repping ourselves at every slightest opportunity abeg !

Spare the cyber space the Nigerians are evil rhetoric. Let's stop it abeg !
hmm oga weldone
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by drakeli: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Try am with naija girls. Sorry na your case.
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Goahead(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
izzou:
Leave your phone with a Nigerian slay queen, especially if its a Samsung Note 8+

Na body go tell you when you dial your number, and you hear the usual voice

Sorry, the number you dialed does not exist. Please check the number and dial again

grin
In your haste to deride the Nigerian girls, you mocked your ignorance by assuming there's a phone called Note 8+.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Centimetre: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
48noble:
he is not a FCK boy
yea sure!
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
am here to read hilarious comments abt dis grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
what a creative way, I should try this sometime wink
I'll still be here when u come to say "girl broke my heart and took my phone"
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Crossguy: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
The phone will be off for as long as she lives.
quote author=myboy2010 post=62603964]try that with a Nigerian girl[/quote]
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Zuluhead(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lol! You damn too humorous and hilarious. I never expected this from a 9ja babe.
Evaberry:
A Nigerian girl will sell that phone the next day without blinking and when you ask her why she sold it you will hear answers like

1. I thought you sowed it into my life

2. I thought you were tired of the phone and you dashed me

Nigerian girls and dash
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice heads up

I will try that out with dis my babe I ave bin eyeing 4 sometime now
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by izzou(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Goahead:
In your haste to deride the Nigerian girls, you mocked your ignorance by assuming there a phone called Note 8+.

Okay

I wrote that. Wanted to write S8+

Is there any other part of my ignorance you discovered?

grin
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
I think I will do this with Pocohantas since she has refused to get on. Poco baby, you have my phone!
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by djbussy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ur quadratic equation is equal to sorry if you try that with," Person pekin" for Lagos .
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
slim19:
I can't take such risk grin

brother why
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Jerrypolo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
chojoike2027:
to make money call or whatsapp the number below

See us malnourished finger nail.

Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Kendroid: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
I once did same using an umbrella...

Had to walk home under the rain while she left with the umbrella to cover her hair

It really paid off grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
this girl is too fine. I love her nose,very unique and nice looking oblong and slender nose. she's just really beautiful. I love that hairstyle too

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by buffalowings: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
So no one is going to talk about those firm boobs undecided
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
wtfcoded:
I can only do that when i'm an ambassado of tecno phones

lol guy u no serious at all
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Jerrypolo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
izzou:

Okay
I wrote that. Wanted to write S8+
Is there any other part of my ignorance you discovered?
grin
Mature somebody.
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
For that face and those hips much men who could afford it would do same girlie....

Feeling special over nothing...

Some of us goes through it all just to have the last laugh....

Watch it girlie, you probably might be in serious trouble...
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:
Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that.Enough of the black painting.

I've once interceded between a guy and a chick at the bus stop, the guy no gre go o. The babe stayed but refused to drop her number, as an elder, i had to intercede between the both of them, in the end the guy gave her his phone, Guess what, they ended up dating !

So let's stop de-repping ourselves at every slightest opportunity abeg !

Spare the cyber space the Nigerians are evil rhetoric. Let's stop it abeg !

bro were did it happen
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by tianshie(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sexual harassment.
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
slim19:
I can't take such risk grin
And that's y u can't get what u want
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by free2ryhme: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
myboy2010:
try that with a Nigerian girl

guy you are on your own ooo

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lool I dont take stuff too serious cheesy
Spaxon:
I'll still be here when u come to say "girl broke my heart and took my phone"
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by kwankwaso(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hahah sorry for that dude if its naija babe..
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
FaniDan:
Lovely hips

You can say that again.... No wonder he dropped his phone, I would drop my head .......

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by free2ryhme: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
positivelord:
Naija guys can only try that stunt with old Nokia touch..lol

the risk is not worth the torture

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
centboy123456:

bro were did it happen

Lagos. Abesan Estate Axis to be precise
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yasin I go go sell ham for gbanjo
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
I cannot fit drop my Umidigi Z1 PRO, with any lady o..... Moni wey pesin gather after numerous eatless day & night sacrifices ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / How Far Can She Push You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.