Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (60011 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
brightmac:
@Spaxon. Good Am. U too fine oh
thank you dearie.... grin grin
Hope ur day is going well......
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Did u get any sleep at all? How was ur nite?
lol... I slept on Nairaland o...

I had a little nap in the afternoon so sleep ran away at night ..

Wbu? Hope u weren't troublesome in ur dreams
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
I went to work late coz I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to bed(woke up tired) cry cry hows your day going smiley
Spaxon:
lol... I slept on Nairaland o...

I had a little nap in the afternoon so sleep ran away at night ..

Wbu? Hope u weren't troublesome in ur dreams
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I went to work late coz I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to bed(woke up tired) cry cry hows your day going smiley
I'm just home messing up the kitchen
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thats bad, lemme help you out
Spaxon:
I'm just home messing up the kitchen
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Thats bad, lemme help you out
really

Lol you'd get tired..

How was work
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
very boring
I want to go home sad
Spaxon:
really

Lol you'd get tired..

How was work
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
very boring
I want to go home sad
why na

What happened..
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
I cant do any work, waiting for a meeting, that hasnt happened, you a student??
Spaxon:
why na

What happened..
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I cant do any work, waiting for a meeting, that hasnt happened, you a student??
oh sorry bou that.

Yep in my finalist
Uchicago
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
whats your major??
Spaxon:
oh sorry bou that.

Yep in my finalist
Uchicago
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
whats your major??
legal studies
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nice Barrister Lawyer
whats the name though?
Spaxon:
legal studies
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Nice Barrister Lawyer
whats the name though?

Jessica George .....

And with whom am I having the pleasure of chatting with
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Two English names shocked
My name is Chukwudi
I dont have an English name
Thought I could place your tribe, now I cant sad
Spaxon:

Jessica George .....

And with whom am I having the pleasure of chatting with
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Two English names shocked
My name is Chukwudi
I dont have an English name
Thought I could place your tribe, now I cant sad
lol.... I'm not far from ur tribe..

I'm an Akwa Ibomite

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
You guys cook well
plus your state is developed
Can you speak your tongue twisting language? cheesy
Spaxon:
lol.... I'm not far from ur tribe..

I'm an Akwa Ibomite
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You guys cook well
plus your state is developed
Can you speak your tongue twisting language? cheesy
lol.. Yes I can speak very well ...

It's not tongue twisting jhoor
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
It is close to Chinese wink wink
Spaxon:
lol.. Yes I can speak very well ...

It's not tongue twisting jhoor
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
It is close to Chinese wink wink
ROFTL.....

I WEE TELL OKOLOCHA WAHT U SAID
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Okolocha is the statue man,
what has he got to do with anything??
Spaxon:
ROFTL.....

I WEE TELL OKOLOCHA WAHT U SAID
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Okolocha is the statue man,
what has he got to do with anything??
so he'd make a statue for you
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
No need, I havent achieved anything spectacular just yet
He also doesnt govern my state
Spaxon:
so he'd make a statue for you
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
No need, I havent achieved anything spectacular just yet
He also doesnt govern my state
you don't need to..

Just apply online

www.imo_stategov.statue.apply/php?.com
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
he ask for your number you said no, he gave you Hus phone to enter the number, you collect! #Bloggers will kill us.
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lool that was funny and creative,
You havent blessed us yet tho wink....
Spaxon:
you don't need to..

Just apply online

www.imo_stategov.statue.apply/php?.com
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool that was funny and creative,
You havent blessed us yet tho wink....
lol. How
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Draw closer lemme whisper
Spaxon:
lol. How
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Draw closer lemme whisper
the way I'm looking at your signature eh
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lool you love me?? its too soon na undecided
Spaxon:
the way I'm looking at your signature eh
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by robosky02(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
myboy2010:
try that with a Nigerian girl

watin go happen?
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool you love me?? its too soon na undecided
lol

Wah kind of weed do u smoke ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / How Far Can She Push You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.