Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years (3621 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by olaniyio1(m): 5:00am On Mar 25, 2010
hello house what should i do ?i just discovered that the guy that my two years igbo fiancy introduced to me as her brother for two years now was actually her bedmate.haven't discovered this on the day of our introduction from the family , i now changed my mind that i will not marry her again for cheating on me.she is now begging for forgiveness that she was going out with him before she met me and did know how to end the relationship with him, so as not to hurt him. what should i do?please i need your advise.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by UcheUwadi(m): 5:39am On Mar 25, 2010
Why do you have to mention her ethnicity? Was that all needed, or are you trying to insinuate that all Igbo women are like that?

3 Likes

Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Odunnu: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2010
Dnt build on a false foundation boyfriend.Let her go and you must move on
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by aktolly54(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2010
free her and let her go because she will still do worst thing later after you get married.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by GeMoney(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2010
straight 2d point, you either continue with the relationship and die early or dump her now like fresh potato and live a very long life.

@ UcheUwadi_ as u hear d guy, he talk say Him Igbo girl, wetin concern u.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Odunnu: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2010
Hey Ge. Uche is vry ryt,d poster doesnt have any gud reason 2includ d ethnicity of hs gal,and jst like Uche pointd out,it does seem like evry ibo chick acts dat way.

2 Likes

Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by deco2come: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2010
I thought Alice has left the wonder land years ago. It baffles me that those wonders still reoccurring. She left her formal boyfriend and hooked up with you and you think she won't leave you when the need arise. You better collect the contract receipt from her and check when your relationship contract will expire so that you won't feel bad when it happens. Or you can still wait until she introduce you as an elder brother then you will know say dey don break.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by daduke2k(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2010
Ethnicity thread again? Na only ibo girls they d thing wey d poster talk? Wil u guyz stop this jor.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by lionphil(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2010
let the stupid igbo girl go. she was not sure u wanted to settle down with her. so the guy was for security
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Krissykriss(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2010
@poster
Must u mention her tribe? Leave d "igbo girl" & go marry a girl from ur tribe. I.d.i.o.t!

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by kpolli(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2010
dump her
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by oleigh(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
See d foolish question wey dis one dey ask,do we still need to tell u wat to do?drop her jare.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Lastpropht: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
Be a man. Don't be too swift to act , this is an inperfect world. DUMPING is when other measures have failed, it is last action.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by benz190: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
All the Igbos in the House dey VEXXX

now where that amaka and platimunk!!
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by hixxx1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
niyi! how e be u like say ibo girl go marry u? oga, abeg dump her silly, senseless, useless azz.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by omega25red(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
shaking my head at topic in VA
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by galatico(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
Guy move on with you life, you should forgive her, marrying her would have grieve consequence .
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by olaniyio1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
krissykriss or whatever you call your name i really see no reasons why you should call me an idiot on this thread just because i seek for advise from reasonable and matured mind in the house.Anyway i have forgiven you.i actually mentioned her ethnicity for the house to know and tell me if such act is an inherited culture or not and for them to know the enormous amount of money involved. you know krissty that the igbos more or less sell out their duaghther when they give their hand out in marraige.tell me krissy how you will feel if you have paid the first and second stage dowry of the girl you what to marry from the east, knowing how expensive it is and you discover this game.i believe you might want to take your misarable life.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by selena(f): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2010
I think you better use your head and not your heart.Picture this,she introduced her boyfriend of two years as her brother because she did not want to hurt him.That means,this particular girl is still in love with the guy and not you.End the relationship before she hurts you more.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Feraz(m): 2:17am On Mar 27, 2010
olaniyi .o:

krissykriss or whatever you call your name i really see no reasons why you should call me an idiot on this thread just because i seek for advise from reasonable and matured mind in the house.Anyway i have forgiven you.i actually mentioned her ethnicity for the house to know and tell me if such act is an inherited culture or not and for them to know the enormous amount of money involved. you know krissty that the igbos more or less sell out their duaghther when they give their hand out in marraige.tell me krissy how you will feel if you have paid the first and second stage dowry of the girl you what to marry from the east, knowing how expensive it is and you discover this game.i believe you might want to take your misarable life.
Says who? How can u say u want to know if it is an inherited culture?
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 27, 2010
Another dumb I.D.I.O.T probably from Yoruba land, Ofe Nmanu, U better go look for ur stinky Pu**y Tribe girls and leave Igbo girl alone. TRIBAL TRIGER, LONG HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 27, 2010
hahahahaha. This is a fake thread. The op is having a laugh. Really got y'all going. Stupid op
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 27, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[s]hahahahaha. This is a fake thread. The op is having a laugh. Really got y'all going. silly op[/s]

I thought as much, but all the same the post is a tribalistic slowpoke,

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by GANDALF1(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2010
i once dated this yoruba gal. had like 4 other guys that i knew of and still wanted me to marry her. i believe it is in their culture to be this loose and promiscuos.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Gabry(f): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2010
Dear Lord, So her so called husband dont mind her sleeping with you while sleeping with him? is this for real??
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by olaniyio1(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2010
Reality101 for you insulting me  i would rather describe you as a first class idiot born with your testes still hang up there in your mothers womb.i wounder why the useless so called igbos are always so aggressive.Butch of fools.Thanks main guys and babes in the house for your advise.i have made up my mind to let let her go.you can see how senseless and aggressive her people could be over the missbehaviour of their sister. instead of saying please lets have her number so that we can talk and advise her,instead they her busy insulting me after their dubious sister have cheated me. anyway it is obvious that such act is in their spoilt, rotten and  arrogant blood.
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by chidipupay(m): 2:04am On Mar 28, 2010
olaniyi .o:

I wanted to reply to your post but for the comment above, I guess I will not
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Wislet(f): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
Just out of curiosity @ poster, do u call and advise ur own people when they misbehave? Especially strangers, ,? tongue
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2010
olaniyi .o:

Reality101 for you insulting me  i would rather describe you as a first class idiot born with your testes still hang up there in your mothers womb.i wounder why the useless so called igbos are always so aggressive.Butch of fools.Thanks main guys and babes in the house for your advise.i have made up my mind to let let her go.you can see how senseless and aggressive her people could be over the missbehaviour of their sister. instead of saying please lets have her number so that we can talk and advise her,instead they her busy insulting me after their dubious sister have cheated me. anyway it is obvious that such act is in their spoilt, rotten and  arrogant blood.

Your comments here show you're the one with issues. I think your Igbo girlfriend had a lucky escape, imagine being married to someone like you, who views his wife's people in such a way, and makes such sweeping statements?

From your posts, you have no idea what makes a man, or what makes a relationship work. You feel Nairalanders should ask you for your fiancee's number, which you would no doubt give, so they could "advise her"? Whatever happened to privacy? Am I glad your fiancee got away from you, she shouldn't be begging you to take her back, I guess she doesn't realise how lucky she is, you two didn't tie the knot!
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by londoner: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2010
@OP, you need to stop acting as if Igbo girls are the only ones who two time or lie. Secondly, if she was your fiance, did you not follow "culture" and do an investigation on her family? If you did would you not have found out that the man in question was not her brother or related to her? That is part of the Igbo culture, to do INVESTIGATIONS, if you had followed that INHERITED CULTURE instead of trying to castigate all Igbo women , you would not have ended up on Nairaland sounding like a wounded person.

The fact that you want complete strangers to you and the girl to use their credit and call her, tells us all that you are in no way ready for marriage or any adult relationship. I mean what kind of fool will see Igbos as "useless" and "aggressive" but still mumu himself to go and make one his fiance,  for TWO YEARS, lol
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2010
londoner:

The fact that you want complete strangers to you and the girl to use their credit and call her, tells us all that you are in no way ready for marriage or any adult relationship. I mean what kind of fool will see Igbos as "useless" and "aggressive" but still mumu himself to go and make one his fiance,  for TWO YEARS, lol

Good question!
Re: My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years by Odunnu: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2010
On behalf of every poster including yourz sincerely who'v made a post b4 nw I ask 4 forgvness.Plz forgve our inadequacies.
Now please,kindly post her number lets get her side of d story and deal with d offendin party whch goin by ur post she's guilty.
Post it plz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone / Which Church Can't You Marry From? / Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.