Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation (11454 Views)

List 5 Important Things That Will Make Lagos Work And Develop - Lagos For Us ALL / I’m Going To Develop Lagos With New Strategies, Sanwo-olu / Ibos Did Not Develop Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

So it pains you when they ask you to go and develop your own village and stop dragging online what you cannot drag in real life?

You all Igbos dragging Lagos with Yorubas need reality check and stop sounding like you all will die without Lagos.

Isn't this why we ask for Biafra? Kindly support the quest for a separate state for the Igbos.

I'm a landlord in Lagos so I don't just drag online but I OWN in real life. Deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by jumobi1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nigerians developed Lagos. Yes Igbos contributed significantly. Yes it’s advantaged because it’s a former capital and it has a port but at the end it’s Yoruba land.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by globemoney: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
I'm back, let the theatrics continue
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by laribari(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:
Eminent personalities led by Chairman/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Coscharis Group , Dr. Cosmas Maduka made the call at this year’s League of Anambra Professionals (LAP) End-of-Year Lecture and Dinner in Lagos.

Maduka, who spoke on the topic: “Capitalising on untapped opportunities in Anambra”, said his firm pays N450 million tax yearly and he personally pays  N50 million yearly. He added that his state, Anambra, would benefit greatly from these monies for its growth, if he lived or was based there.

http://thenationonlineng.net/dont-abandon-anambra-indigenes-urged-2/

These people should leave Lagos alone oooo! Why the envy? Una wan take Lagos again?

Well, if it's true that they developed Lagos, then they are fools.

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by globemoney: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
According to a letter written by the late General Adeyinka Adebayo, the industries in Oyo are owned by Lebanese and Indians, but 70 per cent of the industries located in Lagos State are owned by Igbo. In Yoruba land, Most of the industries are located in the South-West, mainly in Lagos, some in Ogun and some in Ibadan.
https://www.cheepowersblog.com/igbos-own-70-of-the-industries-in-lagos-northern-elder-statesman/
ODvanguard and others your fellow yoruba elder admitted that over 70 percent of industries in Lagos are owned by igbo and you are here typing nonsense. Lagos will fold without ndigbo fact!
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by globemoney: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Infact its time for yorubas to leave lagos since they are not contributing anything. How can a single twibe own over 70% industries in Lagos?
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Emzor, distributor? How many packs of Emzor paracetamol do you consume in a year?
Neros, distributor? Major FAKE DRUGS distributor to the Head bridge Onitsha pharmecutical line.

Las las, you go dey OK.

You Ibo guys are noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

You Ibo guys are noise makers.

You know zilch about the Pharmaceutical market in Nigeria. That's my primary constituency so stay clear.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Isn't this why we ask for Biafra? Kindly support the quest for a separate state for the Igbos.

I'm a landlord in Lagos so I don't just drag online but I OWN in real life. Deal with it.

Every Ibo is a Landlord in Lagos, even Kettykin that lives in Gbagada paying rent to a Yoruba man is a Landlord. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

You know zilch about the Pharmaceutical market in Nigeria. That's my primary constituency so stay clear.

How can a Lab attendant like you know more than me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Every Ibo is a Landlord in Lagos, even Kettykin that lives in Gbagada paying rent to a Yoruba man is a Landlord. grin grin

Dude, I'm not your mate.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

My blooloda, who no like better thing grin
grin grin
Bia! Nna Leave awal Manson bloloda grin

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

How can a Lab attendant like you know more than me? grin

By limiting Emzor to Emzor paracetamol and even linking Neros to fake drugs, it's safe to say you know nothing.

Do you know how many billions Neros spent to build his brand new factory in Ogun state?
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
BTW, the 450m he claims his company pays should be his Company Income Tax (CIT) that have nothing to do with the state but collects by the FG, and I'm sure such includes the Duty he pays for the vehicles he imports.

6 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

By limiting Emzor to Emzor paracetamol and even linking Neros to fake drugs, it's safe to say you know nothing.

Do you know how many billions Emzor spent to build his brand new factory in Ogun state?

Aside the FMG-OTC paracetamol branded as Emzor Paracetamol, tell us another FMG product from Emzor.

I dn't know how many billion she has recently invested in Ogun state, you should tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Dude, I'm not your mate.

Of course, we can't be mates. You are a lab attendant, I'm a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants' of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Of course, we can't be mates. You are a lab attendant, I'm a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants' of Nigeria.

Well, I have 2 of your colleagues on my payroll.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ratcockoduduwa: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
globemoney:
Infact its time for yorubas to leave lagos since they are not contributing anything. How can a single twibe own over 70% industries in Lagos?
Seconded.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Well, I have 2 of your colleagues on my payroll.

Collecting blood samples for you from your clients? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Collecting blood samples for you from your clients? grin grin

Calculating how much rent my Yoruba tenants owe.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Have you taken a peep at who the owners of MTN are? The biggest Nigerian shareholders in MTN are the same Igbo people led by Paschal Dozie who was their first chairman.
Yes, I saw your father's name there. Una won be like globacom hehehehehe. Is your father's name not Sifisio Dabengwa a South Africa man. Oh, see igbo claiming mtn because they employed one of them. When will you people stop deceiving unaselves.

1. MTN – The CEO of MTN is the person of Sifiso Dabengwa, the company founded in 1994, MTN is a South-African company with headquarter in Johannesburg

2. Airtel – The CEO of Airtel is Indian Gopal Vittal, the company founded on July 1995. Though the founder is Sunil Bharti Mittal and hence the name of the company you hear as Bharti Airtel.

Remember that the company in the name Airtel has been sold couple of times to different GSM network companies before Bharti Airtel took over-an Indian Company with headquarter in New-Delhi…Airtel former owners are as follows Econet, V-Mobile, Celtel, Zain and now Airtel.

3. Glo – The CEO of Glo as most of you down here already know is in the person Chief Mike Adenuga… Glo is an indigenous Nigerian company founded on 29th of August 2003 with headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria.

4. Etisalat – The last in our list is Etisalat and the CEO is Ahmed Abulkarim Mohd Julfar, Etisalat was founded in 1976 in the United Arab Emirate and with headquarter in Abu-Dhabi
South Africans must hear this. No wonder xenophobia attack is always on Nigerians. grin. Igbos, I trowey yansh for una

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ODVanguard: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
globemoney:

https://www.cheepowersblog.com/igbos-own-70-of-the-industries-in-lagos-northern-elder-statesman/
ODvanguard and others your fellow yoruba elder admitted that over 70 percent of industries in Lagos are owned by igbo and you are here typing nonsense. Lagos will fold without ndigbo fact!

Ode, you couldn't find the list of Lagos igbo estate owners you were chestbeating about after being busted and disgraced, so you resorted to pulling up a falsely ascribed crap written by an ignoramus like yourself. FYI, The Late General Adeyinka Adebayo never penned that crap, the real author has been shamed as an ignorant loafer.

Look, this subject of Lagos industries ownership has been flogged to death on this very forum, and at every point you guys have failed to list these '70% igbo owned industries in Lagos', just like you failed (and will continue to fail) to list your purported igbo estate owners in Lagos.

There are two threads here on Nairaland that offered both ethnic groups the opportunities to showcase their industrial and entrepreneurship prowess within Lagos and the rest of Nigeria, and yet again your people were beaten blue-black and failed to live-up to their hype. If you have forgotten the threads in question, I will refer you to them once again. You can't give what you don't have. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest

Rather than shamelessly striving to covet and appropriate what isn't yours, I advise you focus on the dire deindustrialization currently ravaging your SE region at the same rate erosion is swallowing up what's left of your states.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Calculating how much rent my Yoruba tenants owe.

Hahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin
Sunnybobo, na lie go kill you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

Seconded.

Go for it.
What are you waiting for? grin

Lool, keyboard champion grin

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

Go for it.
What are you waiting for? grin

Look, keyboard champion grin
See one above claiming mtn grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
Yes, I saw your father's name there. Una won be like globacom hehehehehe. Is your father's name not Sifisio Dabengwa a South Africa man. Oh, see igbo claiming mtn because they employed one of them. When will you people stop deceiving unaselves.

1. MTN – The CEO of MTN is the person of Sifiso Dabengwa, the company founded in 1994, MTN is a South-African company with headquarter in Johannesburg

2. Airtel – The CEO of Airtel is Indian Gopal Vittal, the company founded on July 1995. Though the founder is Sunil Bharti Mittal and hence the name of the company you hear as Bharti Airtel.

Remember that the company in the name Airtel has been sold couple of times to different GSM network companies before Bharti Airtel took over-an Indian Company with headquarter in New-Delhi…Airtel former owners are as follows Econet, V-Mobile, Celtel, Zain and now Airtel.

3. Glo – The CEO of Glo as most of you down here already know is in the person Chief Mike Adenuga… Glo is an indigenous Nigerian company founded on 29th of August 2003 with headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria.

4. Etisalat – The last in our list is Etisalat and the CEO is Ahmed Abulkarim Mohd Julfar, Etisalat was founded in 1976 in the United Arab Emirate and with headquarter in Abu-Dhabi
South Africans must hear this. No wonder xenophobia attack is always on Nigerians. grin

Dude, we are talking of MTN Nigeria here. Try go ogling board members of MTN Nigeria.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Dude, I'm currently in London on a business trip having. I came here from Miami where I spent 2 weeks holidaying and enjoying the best things of life.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
See one above claiming mtn grin

Don't mind the dude, even the ibo chairman na one boi-boi and local champion.
Wetin make we yoruba people kon tal wey our brother is the overall chairman of west afriaca, MTN

grin

Below, is is a Yoruba man, oga patapata for W.Africa chairman sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Dude, I'm currently in London on a business trip having. I came here from Miami where I spent 2 weeks holidaying and enjoying the best things of life.

Picture of your current location with time-stamp or .........you know the rest. grin
This is the way you go to the village to go and lie to those poor folks in your village every December.

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Loool.
..Be like say you know the dude like the back of your black yoruba bombom.

Kikikikikikikiki
No be small thing oo

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=ProWalker post=62622977]

Picture of your current location with time-stamp or .........you know the rest. grin
This is the way you go to the village to go and lie to those poor folks in your village every December.[/quotle]

Bro, night don come for London unto winter levels but if you know, you'd know with this pic from my hotel room window.

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Time stamp, or your wrist watch showing the time and date. grin grin

Not just any random pic that I can easily reveal your lie with a reverse google picture search grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning / A Must-watch Video Of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon With Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.