Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation (11446 Views)

List 5 Important Things That Will Make Lagos Work And Develop - Lagos For Us ALL / I’m Going To Develop Lagos With New Strategies, Sanwo-olu / Ibos Did Not Develop Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

Loool.
..Be like say you know the dude like the back of your black yoruba bombom.

Kikikikikikikiki
No be small thing oo

grin grin

With FreeGlobe aka globemoney, they are the worst of the Iboe liars on Nl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by obaaderemi: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Dude, I'm currently in London on a business trip having. I came here from Miami where I spent 2 weeks holidaying and enjoying the best things of life.
If only horses were wishes, even Sunnybobo would ride. From London to Miami, gbogbo aye. grin You wey dey Ijora Olopa.

6 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Time stamp, or your wrist watch showing the time and date. grin grin

Not just any random pic that I can easily reveal your lie with a reverse google picture search grin

My wristwatch can reveal my identity here.

How about this one?

Obaaderemi shut up.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by NCP: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some threads aren't dead yet. Check my siggy.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

With FreeGlobe aka globemoney, they are the worst of the Iboe liars on Nl grin grin

I can't not fit laugh.
My bloloda, Awan omo aye plenty for London ghetto,sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

Don't mind the dude, even the ibo chairman na one boi-boi and local champion.
Wetin make we yoruba people kon tal wey our brother is the overall chairman of west afriaca, MTN

grin

Below, is is a Yoruba man, oga patapata for W.Africa chairman sef
Oh my. Why don't we too chest beat self. I just love this our great tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

My wristwatch can reveal my identity here.

How about this one?

Obaaderemi shut up.

Hhahahahaahahhaahah nice photoshopped. How will your wrist watch reveal you. fuckcking lair grin

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Hhahahahaahahhaahah nice photoshopped. How will your wrist watch reveal you. fuckcking lair grin

Only 2 people have that wristwatch globally. Those who know me, know I'm the only one that has it in Nigeria.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Dude, we are talking of MTN Nigeria here. Try go ogling board members of MTN Nigeria.
Look up and see that Yoruba name. Then cover your eyes in shame.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
Look up and see that Yoruba name. Then cover your eyes in shame.

Is it that you can't read or you have a problem with comprehension?
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Prowalker,

See me shocked I am in Germany grin

You see me so grin

7 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by obaaderemi: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Only 2 people have that wristwatch globally. Those who know me, know I'm the only one that has it in Nigeria.
Sunnybobo and Bill Gates. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by nwabobo: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
obaaderemi:
Sunnybobo and Bill Gates. cheesy

Not Bill.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Is it that you can't read or you have a problem with comprehension?
Ask a question again

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ratcockoduduwa: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why are yorubas afraid of the truth. One crazy mod took down my thread where I proved how igbos own lagos. The mods should stop suppressing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:
Prowalker,

See me shocked I am in Germany grin

You see me so grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:
Why are yorubas afraid of the truth. One crazy mod took down my thread where I proved how igbos own lagos. The mods should stop suppressing the truth.
Eyah, sorry, you mean how your popsy own Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Gotze1 post=62624135][/quote]

Why you dey laugh now
E no good nah.
Tell me, if you want to see my Manson and powerful wristwatch too. I will show you. cool

No vex me oo shocked

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ratcockoduduwa: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
Eyah, sorry, you mean how your popsy own Lagos?
Mind yourself.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Gotze1 post=62624135][/quote]

See meeeeee shocked

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Ok
That is enough for tonite grin
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by kettykin: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Every Ibo is a Landlord in Lagos, even Kettykin that lives in Gbagada paying rent to a Yoruba man is a Landlord. grin grin

My landlord is not yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by globemoney: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:
But they took an empty thread written by them with Igbo name asking Igbos to stop calling Lagos a no mans land to front Page. No amount of blackmail and intimidation will erase the fact that ndigbo developed lagos

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by globemoney: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Ok
That is enough for tonite grin
Can we get back to topic
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is Onitsha no city in southwest can beat this city, except Lagos (city of all tribes).

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
kettykin:

My landlord is not yoruba

That is the problem when you lie, you will need another lie to cover up the other lies
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
globemoney:

Can we get back to topic

Freeglobe, Obiano won and he has been getting drunk ever since
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by menace1: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

Mind you, even the few or two ibo men in that assembly are just boy_boy, sweepers. After all, ibo are physical strong to do that. grin
haha we will chase dem away come 2019

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anambra ranked 3rd among states that control 90% cash in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers by CBN

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by globemoney: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
While odvanguard is here lieing and running his mouth, an Igbo landlord just ejected his Yoruba real owner of Lagos tenant out of his property into the cold, keep provoking us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

See meeeeee shocked
Your house fine. No be developers help una developed the street? grin
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
You guys can only run your mouths online but can't change facts on ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari: Why We Halted Planned Petrol Price Hike / Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval / Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.