Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams (31854 Views)

40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

God punish him ad his likez..Let me catch any yoruba pig bad mouthing Biafra,dem go hear wiii for my hand..
Lagos is NO MANZ LAND ad I go rock lagos till the wheelz fall off..Any yoruba immigrant wey dey hate should go ad nod transformer. angry
Please invite me to rock our no mans land with you grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by nnokwa042(m): 2:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Alariiwo:
They are free to do whatever they like but not Lagos politics..

Lagiosians deserve the right to govern their state not some outsiders who won't allow another tribe contest as even ward councillor in their own states.

Yorubas must be elected into all LGA chairmanship positions in Lagos, all house of assembly seats, all house of reps seat at federal level too.

Anyone who wants to become anything should go back to his\her state. No fight in that.
come amuwo odofin or isolo and say this poo I swear I might hurt u,nobody can take all this local government away from us with ajeromi ifelodun if u don't like it u can move to Oshogbo,

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by nnokwa042(m): 2:43am On Nov 23, 2017
bakynes:
Hehehe!!! another blow for the people from the gully-eroded land.

Listen and Listen good, Lagos is 100% Yoruba Land, All the Governors have called to congratulate him, Asiwaju has called to congratulate him. Do anyhow in Lagos and OPC will deal with you guys.

Respect yourselves and stay on your lane and you won't have problems with us.
Lagos is no man land ,if not that Nigeria is a useless country Igbo's supposed to governing Lagos state ,look at what Yoruba did to Egun people badagry and ilaje people ,Lagos is no Mans land, even this yeye gani Adams is from ekiti,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by nnokwa042(m): 2:46am On Nov 23, 2017
bonechamberlain:
these people can never be quiet angry

just look at the nonsense, "eze ndi Igbo of mushin, of gbogbo, of sambisa, of ikeja . and all these rubbish titles. smh.
yes there re more than 20000 useless obas in Yoruba land,why we ve eze eze is cus one useless Oba can not rule us ,

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Slayer2: 3:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Gotze1:
Where are the nairaland Lagos developers?

grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by LegitBoy(m): 4:02am On Nov 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Aare Ona Kakanfo is awa friend.
You actually don't understand what the post stands for....normally it is given to "warriors" but civilization have long overtaken our traditional settings, anyone who want to take ovwr that position must be a very stubborn person? You showing the picture of Gani Adams in handcuff is shallow sir. Even someone agitating for the emancipation of Ogoni Kingdom ( a very just and noble cause) was killed by the government.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2017
bonechamberlain:
these people can never be quiet angry

just look at the nonsense, "eze ndi Igbo of mushin, of gbogbo, of sambisa, of ikeja . and all these rubbish titles. smh.
Igbo amaka.
Stop hating

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by isalegan2: 4:11am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

Igbo amaka.
Stop hating
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6300114_images11_jpeg0a11a8ec37620e47e4feab56245e56df

nice photo. one woman, six sons. she did well. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by baysol: 4:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Jakpon:
we igbo are turning ourselves into a laughing stock
.....because of the love of money. By the way who carry yeye title give miscreants ni lu to l'Oba? They should be stripped of this silly totles forthwith. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 23, 2017
baysol:

.....because of the love of money. By the way who carry yeye title give miscreants ni lu to l'Oba? They should be stripped of this silly totles forthwith. Lobatan.
Abacha hated money.
Stop the jealousy of the different EZE Igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by bakynes(m): 4:29am On Nov 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
Lagos is no man land ,if not that Nigeria is a useless country Igbo's supposed to governing Lagos state ,look at what Yoruba did to Egun people badagry and ilaje people ,Lagos is no Mans land, even this yeye gani Adams is from ekiti,
How do you guys even reason with your brains, first of all Ilajes are Yorubas indigenous to Ondo State.

Whether you are Ijebu,Ijesha,Awori,Egba,Ibadan,Oyo,Ife,Akoko,Okun,Ekiti,etc we are all called Yorubas.

Ijesha and Ife are indigenous to Osun state, Awori and Ijebu are indigenous to Lagos and Ogun state, Akoko is indigenous to Ondo state etc so I just wonder how u people reason.

We are all called Yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Mrnairalandd: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin

Ibos, How una dey?

How Market?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Mrnairalandd: 4:55am On Nov 23, 2017
isalegan2:

nice photo. one woman, six sons. she did well. cheesy

They are littering everywhere with flat heads and shapeless heads children all over our region.

It’s time to ask for local council clarification certificate with family declaration documents for Nursery admission before we admit pupils into our schools in the West.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Mrnairalandd: 4:57am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

Igbo amaka.
Stop hating

You guys are just littering everywhere with flat heads and shapeless heads children all over our region.

It’s time to ask for local council clarification certificate with family declaration documents for Nursery admission before we admit pupils into our schools in the West.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Mrnairalandd: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

Ahmadu Bello was 100% correct in his description of those people. I watched the clip and he didn't lie one bit.

They see Yorubas as cowards cos we haven't killed them in any major confrontation. Reason why they keep coming west to misbehave.

This generation of Yorubas must wake up to the challenge. Not like that Asiwere Bola Ahmed Tinubu calling himself Asiwaju.
These empty head chestbeaters never see anything o. They'll see fire very soon.

Keep the fire burning bro

They love us despite our generiosity towards these ingrates

It’s high time we put them where they rightly belong

Let’s keep our liberal brothers and sisters at alert to see these ungrateful wimps for what they truly represent in our midst...

We are all getting there

Our politicians are waking up to their menace

We ll clip their fingers either diplomatically or violently.

We are ready for both when the time comes

We ll prove to them that bravery and Yorubas are like 5 & 6 while cowardice defined what Igbos stand for(Ojukwu was a typical example).

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by smallsmall: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2017
superstar1:
Dem for no pay homage before nah!!!!!

The red cap wearing comedians from the land of gully erosion should have told him to his face that they are the developers of Lagos.

Haaaa! You are wicked person! angry angry
You want all of them to wakawaka enter inside the Lagoon, with their red caps? shocked shocked
Abeegi o, Christmas dey come, we nor go hear any such wakawaka, IJN.

Meanwhile, let them produce that their Mazi Albino, dead or alive, before we cn grant them any audience.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by domben(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Gotze1:
Where are the nairaland Lagos developers?
ndi Ara.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by laudate: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
come amuwo odofin or isolo and say this poo I swear I might hurt u,nobody can take all this local government away from us with ajeromi ifelodun if u don't like it u can move to Oshogbo,
Why do you people like dreaming fake dreams, like this? sad Before Igbo people got house of reps in those areas, wasn't it Yoruba's who were representing those areas, for many years? You just got an Igbo rep there, and you won't allow others to rest. Na wa, o! shocked What makes you think they cannot collect such political positions back from your people? Anyway, wetin concern me? Let me allow those Yoruba people to give you a befitting answer.... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by smallsmall: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy go ad sleep..Do ur worse or forever remain silent..Support Biafra ad watch ibos go back home. angry

How can there be Biafra, when all of you want to be Eze of one street or corner in Yoruba land? grin grin

Biafra is Dead, swallowed by a PYTHON!
Its Albino leader is dead, swallowed by another PYTHON.

If l lie, tell him to come out and show his face.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Shakingdbumbum: 6:08am On Nov 23, 2017
This media agents from southwest should leave igbos alone. are they the only ethnic group in Lagos? Even arewa people don't discuss igbos again.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

Igbo amaka.
Stop hating

This woman nah Edo nah.

That is not an Igbo womans dressing.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by laudate: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2017
TheCabal:
This woman nah Edo nah.

That is not an Igbo womans dressing.
Igbo women always copy the outfits of their neighbours. From double wrappers to bridal wear, their women do not have their own indigenous outfits. The latest thing is for Igbo girls to wear Bini outfit for their traditional weddings, and claim it is Igbo attire. If we tell them now, say na Bini people get am, dem go dey vex. Na so dem dey do. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by MayorofLagos(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2017
The fear of OPC is the beginning of Ibo brain reset.

All the ezes from different areas pack into bus and went to bow down and dedicate to Aare a promise of good behavior of all ezes in Yorubaland.

Dem no even wait for Aare to demand it....they volunteered on their own to fall under his rule.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by tolulope2070: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
the only ona nka nka afo i know is Fayose
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

Sorry to say u AR not knowledgeable about d heritage and culture of Yoruba. Fayose is a noise maker, he is far to wat we can even regard to as a Yoruba patriot. D only thing left for him now is senator, Rep or PDP godfather in his state.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by emezuo17: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Commonising our kingship and bastardising our culture and traditions, what is it with Eze ndigbo in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria, I tire for my people oh

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by verygudbadguy(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy go ad sleep..Do ur worse or forever remain silent..Support Biafra ad watch ibos go back home. angry
I am not a tribalist. I am only painting scenarios and its consequences. My blood sister stays in Anambra. Her hubby was transferred there last year. She loves the place because her craft is viable there.
She respects her host and does not gallivant around claiming that's her father's heritage. I am not against Igbo tribe. I am against Igbos that are causing hostility for their brothers and sisters.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by totorimi: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Any one of them that claims to be Eze of anywhere outside Ibo land should be beaten black and blue. You cannot come to Lagos and be claimimg Ezeship when you are unknown in your own village. Afterall they say charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by osusuallstars: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Keep insulting yourselves.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by nnokwa042(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2017
laudate:

Why do you people like dreaming fake dreams, like this? sad Before Igbo people got house of reps in those areas, wasn't it Yoruba's who were representing those areas, for many years? You just got an Igbo rep there, and you won't allow others to rest. Na wa, o! shocked What makes you think they cannot collect such political positions back from your people? Anyway, wetin concern me? Let me allow those Yoruba people to give you a befitting answer.... undecided
did u see what he said about Igbo people,leave Yoruba Igbo sweet fight biko e no concern you angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2017
nnokwa042:

You're an flatheaded ignorant piglet. There is no single Igbo Councillor in Amuwo Odofin, Oshodi-Isolo or any other LG in Lagos. In the last elections, we collected ALL our seats back.

Meanwhile, you can't do jack. You're loud-mouthed loafers who have zero political IQ. Go and find out to what happened to Onwa in festac during the last LG elections.

laudate:

You guys should pay no mind to those flatheaded lunatics.

In 2014 when GEJ was still in power, An Igbo man called Dan Okoro was in Lagos as the Area Commander Area E (festac). He constituted some Igbo thugs into a Task Force led by one Mr Emmanuel onwa to attack Mr Adewale the LG Chairman of Amuwo Odofin LG. It was political as PDP eventually used them ans got some seats in that area.

Fast forward to this year, Dan Okoro was been kicked out of Area E and Emmanuel onwa the leader of the Igbo thugs was constituting a nuisance prior to the LG elections.

On the eve of the Chairmanship and Councillorship elections, someone called onwa the leader of the Igbo thugs out to somewhere around Apple junction Road and got 2 assassins on motorbikes to assassinate him.

The following day, not a single flatheaded cowardly Igbo thug was out for the election as they didn't know who was next. APC with its Yoruba candidates won all seats in Amuwo Odofin.

These flatheaded loud-mouthed piglets deserve no respect. They should be dealt with squarely. Unfortunately, the few ones with brain among them are usually shouted down by the ignorant majority

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funds Meant For Arms Purchase ‘Missing’ Under Buratai, Other Service Chiefs -NSA / Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.