Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams (31852 Views)

40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by legendte(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2017
edupedia:

...u left your gully eroded land not because u are competive but because nature hates your character and keeps driving u from one area to another...90% of your products are fake cause it is your nature to cheat others...keep buying the lands from your cheating proceeds and your inordinate drug-related adventures in India, Malaysia, Cambodia etc...keep buying the land and taking peppersoup based on false history....one day u will pack those houses built from your crime proceeds to that your utopia in the sky called Biafra....awon olodo dadandidi
Ain't you tired of this same line? Gully bla bla bla. Your laziness makes you think that all wealth is ill wealth. No wonder an ancient city like Ibadan still looks like a bigger IDP camp. In what aspect of human endeavour are you better than us? Take football for example. Maybe Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha and Mikel cheated. Maybe Chinua Achebe or Chimamanda. Maybe Zik of Africa. We sell fake things, why don't you sell the original and compete with us? Don Jazzy dey flex for Island and Olamide in a typical ewedu manner was threatening from mainland. Linda bought a house in Island and Wizzy is threatening from rented accommodation. I am waiting to hear that Ibadan is better than Enugu or Owerri. Dirty things who are naturally lazy are waiting to drive us out of Lagos. Even those who can't afford a decent room in ogbomosho are claiming landlord. No wonder skull mining is on the rise in your IDP camp. Diabolical creatures. Wise men from the East are in Lagos, a no man's land for just one mission. .......Make the money.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Adebowale89(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

How much are you owing your Igbo landlord in Lagos?

how old are you? when u recover bck ur senses, feel free to ask me further QST on how to upgrade your brain
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

how old are you? when u recover bck ur senses, feel free to ask me further QST on how to upgrade your brain
Please pay your Igbo landlord and stop spreading Igbo phobic rumors

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Lot13(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Amarabae:
brave people don't rant, they do.
You can't do Igbos anything.
So shiiiiiiiiii
Amarabae, I would have love to tell you about a Hausa man who blame other tribes in Nigeria for radicalising the Yoruba's but, its a secret lethal weapons that must not be share with non Yoruba's.Igbo's' confrontation with Yoruba's is not well calculated by your people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by bigpicture001: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Hypocrite, go and tell your wawa brothers this your long sermon.

...the pix didn't upset me at all..rather it glades me..thats wat nigeria should b about.nd I tink he will win..cuz mayb d constituency he is gunning for is hausa dominated..just like igbos wining in lag where they are dominated
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Danladi7: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

But you shout "one Nigeria" and then turn round to complain about Igbos taking over Lagos.
"taking over"

This is a peak of "grandiose delusion" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Danladi7: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Diiet:
shameless liar.
Oba akiolu never said lagos is not a yoruba land, sensational media did. The media put words in his mouth and he debunked it immediately by saying anyone who says lagos is not a yoruba land is an IDIOT. So if you say lagos is not part of yoruba territory or you call it a no man's land then you fit perfectly into the description oba akiolu categorised those saying such.

Anyone who says lagos is not a yoruba land is an idiot: Oba akiolu may 2017. Lobatan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

"taking over"

This is a peak of "grandiose delusion" grin
Then why are you bitterly complaining
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Lot13(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy go ad sleep..Do ur worse or forever remain silent..Support Biafra ad watch ibos go back home. angry
Why should the Yoruba help you achieve Biafra? Are you no more the omnipotent, omnipresent race?Shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by ZorGBUooeh: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Lot13:
Why should the Yoruba help you achieve Biafra? Are you no more the omnipotent, omnipresent race?Shameless people.
Shameless like ur harlot mum..Support Biafra or don't drag lagos with igbos.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by intrepid: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2017
DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE

I can see a framed Arabic writings (likely some moslem stuff) beside a faint picture of Jesus behind those guys

What a combination! I like my SW moslems

dipoolowoo:
By Dipo Olowookere

Since leader of the Oodua Peoples’ Congress (OPC), Mr Gani Adams, was announced by the Alaafin of Oyo as the new Generalissimo of Yoruba, the Aare Ona Kakanfo, his Lagos home has been thronged by guests, who come to pledge their support for him.

The brave Yoruba ‘warrior’ has received several visitors and groups and one of such groups comprises the Igbos in Lagos, who visited him on Monday, November 20, 2017.

Business Post reports that the Eze Ndigbos in Lagos, during their visit, declared their support for the choice of Mr Adams as the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land just as they declared that they were happy that the “title came to our own person.”

According to a statement released by the media team of Mr Adams, the leaders of Igbos in the local governments in the state, who paid the Aare designate a congratulatory visit in his Lagos home, promised to work with him politically and culturally.

Among the visiting Ezes were the Eze Ndigbo of Ikeja, Mr Uche Dimgba; the Eze Ndigbo of Gbogbo, Mr Livinus Chimezie; Eze of Coker/Aguda, Mr Jude Ezego; Eze of Ojodu, Mr Augustine Ebisi; Eze Peter Umeh of Mushin, Odiolowo, Iganmu land, Ejigbo, Agbado Oke odo and the Eze of Iba among others.

Speaking on behalf of the Ezes, the Eze of Ojodu, Mr Ibisi, said the Igbos were in solidarity with the Aare designate, stressing that they will work with him politically and culturally.

The Ezes, who brought drinks, kolanuts and alligator pepper with them, which they used for an extensive prayer at the meeting, said the onus rests on the Aare to give them the direction that pleases him for them to follow.

Pledging that the Igbos would always work with the Aare, the Eze of Ojodu said “we will continue to be with you, we only pray that God will continue to give us life to continue to be part of you.

“We are delighted about your belief in culture and tradition. Our culture is who we are. But people now mix it with religion. Culture is older than religion. We are what we are already before religion.

“The time is gone when the impression people have about the Aare is to fight war. The Kakanfo of today is for progress not war and we are here to declare to you that we are partners in progress.”

Thanking the Ezes for their visit which he described as historic, the Aare Ona Kakanfo said he was not surprised because the Igbo community had always associated with him and his group.

The Aare Ona kakanfo said the title was the most prestigious in Yoruba land, adding that the title was not without history.

According to him, he is mandated as the Yoruba Generalissimo to defend the interest of the Yoruba and ensure unity of the race.

He added that, like the Igbos, the Yorubas crave their identity, even as he pledged that he would love to maintain the cordial relationship that had existed between him and the Easterners, submitting that Igbos never constituted any threat to Yoruba land.

https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/11/22/igbos-lagos-pledge-allegiance-gani-adams/
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by femolii: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

I thought you said that Onitsha belongs to Bini people
Yes belong to benin people.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Meanwhile in the news

I no you go believe the story from the same person that want to fill the lagoon with your kinsmen. But if the news no favour you, una go talk say na propaganda from afonja media.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by enemyofprogress: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Dem no wan die. Fear fear people tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2017
legendte:

Ain't you tired of this same line? Gully bla bla bla. Your laziness makes you think that all wealth is ill wealth. No wonder an ancient city like Ibadan still looks like a bigger IDP camp. In what aspect of human endeavour are you better than us? Take football for example. Maybe Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha and Mikel cheated. Maybe Chinua Achebe or Chimamanda. Maybe Zik of Africa. We sell fake things, why don't you sell the original and compete with us? Don Jazzy dey flex for Island and Olamide in a typical ewedu manner was threatening from mainland. Linda bought a house in Island and Wizzy is threatening from rented accommodation. I am waiting to hear that Ibadan is better than Enugu or Owerri. Dirty things who are naturally lazy are waiting to drive us out of Lagos. Even those who can't afford a decent room in ogbomosho are claiming landlord. No wonder skull mining is on the rise in your IDP camp. Diabolical creatures. Wise men from the East are in Lagos, a no man's land for just one mission. .......Make the money.

A great sign that you've never crawled out of your south east cave..That's why you're comparing Ibadan with your villages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by laudate: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
leezzz:
ladies and gents i give u tales by moonlight from the afonja
smh
I am glad to see that the jazz the Afonja cooked for you has done its work and turned your senses upside down. May God bless them for doing such a good job! sad
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Adebowale89(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Please pay your Igbo landlord and stop spreading Igbo phobic rumors

Igbo landlord indeed grin so no one is stupidity free among u?
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
laudate:

I am glad to see that the jazz the Afonja cooked for you has done its work and turned your senses upside down. May God bless them for doing such a good job! sad
keep calm and follow ur leaders
lagos is no man's landgrin
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by isalegan2: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

They are littering everywhere with flat heads and shapeless heads children all over our region.

It’s time to ask for local council clarification certificate with family declaration documents for Nursery admission before we admit pupils into our schools in the West.

shocked Are you mad? angry

Wait! Is this my soon-to-be-ex spouse with another moniker? undecided tongue
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by isalegan2: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
Fayose is greater than oduduwa itself
at least Fayose saved his people from fulani herdsmen while Tinubu worshiped them

Fayose is a disgrace, really. Not someone to praise or emulate. His actions are motivated by extreme self interest and avarice. Reading about his family history that he himself enumerated, I am not surprised at the kind of foolish corrupted opportunist he turned out to be.

And I'm not APC or PDP.

More important, don't talk sh!t about Oduduwa. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nebuzaradan: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
isalegan2:

Fayose is a disgrace, really. Not someone to praise or emulate. His actions are motivated by extreme self interest and avarice. Reading about his family history that he himself enumerated, I am not surprised at the kind of foolish corrupted opportunist he turned out to be.

And I'm not APC or PDP.

More important, don't talk sh!t about Oduduwa. undecided

all i know is that Fayose is the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by isalegan2: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
MayorofLagos:
The fear of OPC is the beginning of Ibo brain reset.

All the ezes from different areas pack into bus and went to bow down and dedicate to Aare a promise of good behavior of all ezes in Yorubaland.

Dem no even wait for Aare to demand it....they volunteered on their own to fall under his rule.

grin cheesy shocked angry

Igbo people suffer on Nairaland sha.

But this is only online. I'm sure you married Igbo for house sef. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by isalegan2: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

all i know is that Fayose is the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

I know you're joking. I will ignore your asides at O and Awolowo. Just carry on enjoying yaself on this Thanksgiving morning. undecided
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by smallsmall: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Who killed Onwa? It's your fellow flatheaded brothers who commit crimes in festac. Keep crying like barren witches while we keep flogging your flat heads.

Forget it, there's nothing you can do. We got Lagos on lock down.

It is not for jokes, that your userhandle is "Okoyiboz" *3! shocked shocked

I hope these Piglets know what that means?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by smallsmall: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
isalegan2:

grin cheesy shocked angry

Igbo people suffer on Nairaland sha.

But this is only online. I'm sure you married Igbo for house sef. tongue

Ofciurse, as long as they dont take their "chest-beating and hate speeches" beyond Nairaland, as well. undecided undecided undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by sweerychick(f): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

Go and contest in your East and leave SW alone for the owners.

Why so greedy and stubborn? You want Yorubas to give you hostility? Then that hostility is what you'll get.

Just show me one non-easterner in any political office in your East there. Just one
Nonsense!
you really sound like a delusional kid, how many Yoruba folks have contested any election in the east, and are igbos stopping them from contesting? How many of your folks live in the east to start with? After you say that Igbos are tribalistic and hateful but look at your own comments here

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Ngozi123(f): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
leezzz:

ladies and gents i give u tales by moonlight from the afonja
smh

Ignore him, he's obsessed with us. Everybody knows that the Igbos are a diverse group who have diverse fashion wear and other customs. There's no need to explain that to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by ipobbigot7: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kudos to Igbos in Lagos

Igbos will always acknowledge and submit to the supremacy of Yorubas.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
isalegan2:

And I'm not APC or PDP.

More important,please talk sh!t about Oduduwa. undecided
Fixed
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
legendte:

ibadan IDP camp grin grin grin
choooi see brutality
kaiiiiii grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by MayorofLagos(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
sweerychick:
you really sound like a delusional kid, how many Yoruba folks have contested any election in the east, and are igbos stopping them from contesting? How many of your folks live in the east to start with? After you say that Igbos are tribalistic and hateful but look at your own comments here

How many non-igbo are commissioners or even head of service in Igboland?

Pay attention, i did not say Yoruba, .....i said non-igbo! There are none!

That says a lot! Dont respond back with bogus names....Mayor does not accept Ibo statemant on its face value, I fact-chect claims

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by sweerychick(f): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
MayorofLagos:

How many non-igbo are commissioners or even head of service in Igboland?

Pay attention, i did not say Yoruba, .....i said non-igbo! There are none!

That says a lot! Dont respond back with bogus names....Mayor does not accept Ibo statemant on its face value, I fact-chect claims
Oga during ohakim regime as a governor of Imo state, he appointed two non Igbos in his cabinet, there are many non igbos occupying both state government and political post just that the are not heard of. And coming to Lagos, Lagos is a commercial city and once a capital of the country! Why the whole fuss over Lagos? Nigeria made Lagos and not the other way round

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Ebonyi Presidential Campaign Ground (pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) / 2 Police Officers Killed In Anambra, Their Bodies Burnt, One Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.