Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! (12137 Views)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Can you imagine this dumb fool. The shrine is in okija and that is where your state is chained. Your gov must go back to okija to unchain your state if you people must continue like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA

ofai:

*yimu* Oga, where is that shrine located o?
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Can you imagine this dumb fool. The shrine is in okija and that is where your state is chained. Your gov must go back to okija to unchain your state if you people must continue like this.

Where is the fetish demonic shrine in okija LOCATED at? cheesy
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
So Anambra is the reason your state is in chains and shackles. You need to start begging Anambra people. We have destroyed your state with Okija shrine..lol

ofai:

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
So Anambra is the reason your state is in chains and shackles. You need to start begging Anambra people. We have destroyed your state with Okija shrine..lol

ofai:

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by fingerlin(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

Obughi ndi omambala ni-ile kam na baramba..... Obu ndi na anagha gu ishi we tupu kuwe okwu. Onye ochichi unu bu obiano so na ndi na mejo ndigbo. Ma ya o...ma ndi na dochi ya ukwu di ka LasGiDiOwner
nwokem ihe idere adighi nma,ihe unu na eme ebe a ugbua mere mba ndi ozo jiri si na unu afughi onwe unu n'anya..echi ndi a ga eji ya chiaa unu ochi....ekwusi kwalam ...daalu
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
The effects of the shrine visited by Orji Uzo kalu and TA Orji...lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=xFl1XnM4xAU
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Finally, you have admitted that the demonic shrine is and still functioning in anambra state cheesy

That being noted, i further ask, which state currently ranks the best in secondary education(WAEC) performance in Nigeria? Is it anambra state? cheesy
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by fingerlin(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:
Pls let the decent anambarians caution the insane ones. They are disgracing ndigbo.

Evans the kidnapper who is openly supported by LasGiDiOwner comes to mind.

Ndi omambala guo nu ishi unu.
[center]
ofai:
Pls let the decent anambarians caution the insane ones. They are disgracing ndigbo.

[/center]
ofai:

[s]
ofai:

[center]
ofai:

[/center]
ofai:

[/s]
ofai:

[center]
ofai:

[/center]
ofai:

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hehehehehe

It does not matter anything to me. What about the Aba miscreant that opened the thread.

fingerlin:
nwokem ihe idere adighi nma,ihe unu na eme ebe a ugbua mere mba ndi ozo jiri si na unu afughi onwe unu n'anya..echi ndi a ga eji ya chiaa unu ochi....ekwusi kwalam ...daalu
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
fingerlin:

Ngwanu....anulam ife-ikaru... Duo nu obiano odu....maka n'one nwete nsogbu na ahia ndigbo no na Lagos.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
The shrine that preserved their state and destroyed yours..lol

Abia is dead.

Now answer my question, which state has been going abroad to represent Nigeria in international school debate?

ofai:

Finally, you have admitted that the demonic shrine is and still functioning in anambra state cheesy
That being noted, i further ask, which state currently ranks the best in secondary education(WAEC) performance in Nigeria? Is it anambra state? cheesy
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Is Obiano the reason Abia state is dead? Tell us..

ofai:

Ngwanu....anulam ife-ikaru... Duo nu obiano odu....maka n'one nwete nsogbu na ahia ndigbo no na Lagos.

See what Orji Kalu said, have you gone to kill him?

LasGidiOwner:
Former governor of Abia state calls Lagos a no man's land.

He noted that the said comments by Fani-Kayode, which many of the groups are referring to, was in response to an earlier statement credited to former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, who had described Lagos as a ‘no man’s land’.

He faulted Kalu had stopped at that, but went on to add that 55% of the total revenue generated in Lagos State belongs to the Igbo

He stated that the most brazen of the attacks and insult was a media story credited to the Ohaneze in the Daily Sun newspaper, edition of Tuesday August 6, 2013.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/08/groups-decry-attempts-by-igbos-to.html?m=0
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
The shrine that preserved their state and destroyed yours..lol

Abia is dead.

Now answer my question, which state has been going abroad to represent Nigeria in international school debate?

Obviously you don't read the news. Abia youths participate in national and international competition to much to mention.

OK IJA demonic shrine preserve anambra?......Lol.....the devil indeed must be living in anambra state. cheesy

I love your stupidity maka chukwu.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Your leaders went to shrine and it destroyed your state. Now Abia is the worst state in Nigeria. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

ofai:

Obviously you don't read the news. Abia youths participate in national and international competition to much to mention.

OK IJA demonic shrine preserve anambra?......Lol.....the devil indeed must be living in anambra state. cheesy

I love your stupidity maka chukwu.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
See Abia leaders destroyed their state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is how Anambra schools roll

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Show us one ever won by your backward Abia state

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by fingerlin(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehehe

It does not matter anything to me. What about the Aba miscreant that opened the thread.

oburo gi kam n' agwa , mana adiro adi abuo ayi ara..unu were uche mara ihe unu n' eme...daalu..
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by fingerlin(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

daalu ka okwu ahu bizi..

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
It does not matter to me, asi ka aku wasia aku wasia. But I will not sit and allow some Idiots from Abia state to insult my people.

fingerlin:
oburo gi kam n' agwa , mana adiro adi abuo ayi ara..unu were uche mara ihe unu n' eme...daalu..
[code][/code]
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ratcockoduduwa: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
bounty007:
op..whats your prob..

Obiano stated fact.. but honestly truth is bitter..

Anambrians no send wetin your afonjaic brain reason you.

go jump lagoon..

lagos stil remain our collective heritage..

owned by no one..

anybody wey wan claim lagos.. make the person show strenght and make bold statement about it..

no be by talks or argument.

oba of lagos tried the lagoon thing.. body pain am.and he was humble..

if he get lagos..make he repeat his statement again..

or

if Ambode they hot..he should make a statement on it too..

not even their creator tinubu could make such..

fashola dey said he deported igbo's..ans whats the aftermath..

mumu apologise.

if anybody tells you anything about lagos..,.. is a no man's land..

afonja can only rake and argue online...
but they know the reality and the truth stare vthem daily..

i will repeat a millions times..they can nly insult..make noise..abuse.. call names..pride on wetin no dey.

but it won't still change that fact..

till they day dem get mind give ultimatum in lagos.. grin grin

then we might consider taking dem serious..

and this can never ever happen.. even with a billion OPC and APC with a billion tinubus..

so op go take your medications..

Anambra has nothing to do with your post..

inferiority complex don eat you deep..
Truth lagos belongs to igbos and Niger Delta.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by meetbalo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
bounty007:
op..whats your prob..

Obiano stated fact.. but honestly truth is bitter..

Anambrians no send wetin your afonjaic brain reason you.

go jump lagoon..

lagos stil remain our collective heritage..

owned by no one..

anybody wey wan claim lagos.. make the person show strenght and make bold statement about it..

no be by talks or argument.

oba of lagos tried the lagoon thing.. body pain am.and he was humble..

if he get lagos..make he repeat his statement again..

or

if Ambode they hot..he should make a statement on it too..

not even their creator tinubu could make such..

fashola dey said he deported igbo's..ans whats the aftermath..

mumu apologise.

if anybody tells you anything about lagos..,.. is a no man's land..

afonja can only rake and argue online...
but they know the reality and the truth stare vthem daily..

i will repeat a millions times..they can nly insult..make noise..abuse.. call names..pride on wetin no dey.

but it won't still change that fact..

till they day dem get mind give ultimatum in lagos.. grin grin

then we might consider taking dem serious..

and this can never ever happen.. even with a billion OPC and APC with a billion tinubus..

so op go take your medications..

Anambra has nothing to do with your post..

inferiority complex don eat you deep..
the only thing ur family owns in lagos is dat table ur mama uses to sell ugwu (vegetable) at volks bus stop. ur ezes re pleading on ur behalf, u re here claiming wat does not and will never belong to ur generation. ur generations re only needed during election. we wan do oro festival for isolo, if na ur papa born u COME OUTSIDE. Baaastard, omo ale jatijati...
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by mabea: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

As usual you talk and think like a coward. No balls, no guts. Just rants.
So u created a trade for igbo bashing. Continue sir i've seen the sense you claim to have.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
mabea:
So u created a trade for igbo bashing. Continue sir i've seen the sense you claim to have.

Why not read the thread properly before commenting for Christ sake? Ke ihe neme ndigbo anyi maka chukwu?
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Yyeske(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ndigbo n'ekwu okwu, ofai g'abia n'ekwu okwu. Go and sit down and stop putting your mouth into what doesn't concern you.
See this one trying to tell ndi Anambra what he feels.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Yyeske(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
It does not matter to me, asi ka aku wasia aku wasia. But I will not sit and allow some Idiots from Abia state to insult my people.

[code][/code]
I came late to the party unfortunately, I would've dealt with these idiots earlier

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
meetbalo:
the only thing ur family owns in lagos is dat table ur mama uses to sell ugwu (vegetable) at volks bus stop. ur ezes re pleading on ur behalf, u re here claiming wat does not and will never belong to ur generation. ur generations re only needed during election. we wan do oro festival for isolo, if na ur papa born u COME OUTSIDE. Baaastard, omo ale jatijati...

noise noise and more noise..
me dey ball steadily from isolo to ajao estate..any goddam time of the day..

Bleep your ole..abi oru..

told you guys..na only noise..

the truth dey stare you daily.. and your too bitter..cos you can't do nothing..

and there's nothing the yoruba nation can and will do about it..

you will only die with your bitterness and envy.

that's all.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
fingerlin:
daalu ka okwu ahu bizi..

Okwu gi di mu mma na-ighete.... Imela nwannem...
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Don't mind the Abia pigs, I have got their meds. cheesy

Yyeske:
I came late to the party unfortunately, I would've dealt with these idiots earlier
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by mabea: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

Why not read the thread properly before commenting for Christ sake? Ke ihe neme ndigbo anyi maka chukwu?
Yes i read the thread but i can tell you that it is not necessary because you ended up achieving the same consequence u tried to caution obiano about.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
adeolakemi:
communicate in Igbo with rikom elu n'ala to prove yourself

Are you minding the monkey? He belongs to the "my mama say I be IBO" click.... Any Igbo he struggles to type is actually borrowed. Lol cheesy
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
mabea:
Yes i read the thread but i can tell you that it is not necessary because you ended up achieving the same consequence u tried to caution obiano about.

Well that's your opinion. From the onset I have never referred to all anambarians. Obiano and his praise singers messed up. Lagos does not want to know who is anambra or otherwise....Igbo is Igbo....he should stop exposing Igbo in Lagos to unnecessary hatred and attacks from host communities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote To Site $8bn Refinery In Olokola FTZ / Picture Of Barr James Ocholi Body Lying In State Plus A Brief Profile / Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.