Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! (12448 Views)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shut up your dirty mouth, who are you to caution Obiano? Are you mad? Have you gone to talk to your useless fat farting governor in Abia State? What is wrong with all these Abia pigs?

[s]
ofai:

Well that's your opinion. From the onset I have never referred to all anambarians. Obiano and his praise singers messed up. Lagos does not want to know who is anambra or otherwise....Igbo is Igbo....he should stop exposing Igbo in Lagos to unnecessary hatred and attacks from host communities.
[/s]

Orji Kalu even said worse thing but you are stuck with what Obiano said just because he flushed your useless IPOB from Anambra.

He noted that the said comments by Fani-Kayode, which many of the groups are referring to, was in response to an earlier statement credited to former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, who had described Lagos as a ‘no man’s land’.

He faulted Kalu had stopped at that, but went on to add that 55% of the total revenue generated in Lagos State belongs to the Igbo

He stated that the most brazen of the attacks and insult was a media story credited to the Ohaneze in the Daily Sun newspaper, edition of Tuesday August 6, 2013.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/08/groups-decry-attempts-by-igbos-to.html?m=0
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Over 500 people were killed in Abia state recently during military invasion but you have not blamed your useless good-for-nothing governor and the fraudulent Nnamdi Kanu. What is actually wrong with you people? Below incidence happened in Abia state recently where over 500 people were killed but still yet you have not blamed your own people for their reckless attitude that led to this.

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Shut up your dirty mouth, who are you to caution Obiano? Are you mad? Have you gone to talk to your useless fat farting governor in Abia State? What is wrong with all these Abia pigs?

[s][/s]

Orji Kalu even said worse thing but you are stuck with what Obiano said just because he flushed your useless IPOB from Anambra.

GO. AND. DIE.

Ara gbagbuokwe gi.....

Ntooor....le le anyiam rashia..... tongue
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thunder scatter you there

Udene rie anu gi there

Go and die for all I care. Obiano has said what he said, kill yourself if you cannot bear it anymore. Focus on your dead Abia state for once. Useless Ipob miscreant, now that the criminal Nnamdi Kanu has ran away, what shall you do next? Worthless mofo. Ezi ofia

[s]
ofai:

GO. AND. DIE.
Ara gbagbuokwe gi.....
Ntooor....le le anyiam rashia..... tongue
[/s]
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Thunder scatter you there

Udene rie anu gi there

Go and die for all I care. Obiano has said what he said, kill yourself if you cannot bear it anymore. Focus on your dead Abia state for once. Ezi ofia

[s][/s]

Chai....ofuru ya ufu.... cheesy

Ntoooor....ihere megbue kwe gi tongue
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hehehehehe

You are hurt because Obiano and other SE governors agreed with FG to invade your useless state and massacred you people.

Military are ever ready to do more.

Ntooor ndi Abia

[s]
ofai:

Chai....ofuru ya ufu.... cheesy
Ntoooor....ihere megbue kwe gi tongue
[/s]

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehehe

You are hurt because Obiano and other SE governors agreed with FG to invade your useless state and massacred you people.

Military are ever ready to do more.

Ntooor ndi Abia

[s][/s]

Iracha shi, irawa-ura....

Nkita tagbuokwe gi nga-ahu.....ozu wuranwu....

tongue
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
The military did a nice job at Umuahia Abia state. Look at how they destroyed where Nnamdi Kanu is operating from, incidentally it is his father's house. Bunch of miscreants

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Udene nwuru anwu.

Nkita tagbue nna gi there.

Nkita tagbue nne gi there.

Ezi nwuru anwu.

Kitikpa kpa gi pieces there

cheesy

[s]
ofai:

Iracha shi, irawa-ura....

Nkita tagbuokwe gi nga-ahu.....ozu wuranwu....

tongue
[/s]
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
The military should have used bombs than guns in Abia state. Cursed people that is averse to development. cheesy

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Udene nwuru anwu.

Nkita tagbue nna gi there.

Nkita tagbue nne gi there.

Ezi nwuru anwu.

Kitikpa kpa gi pieces there

cheesy

[s][/s]

Lol.....ika na muta-amuta na-isu, ma kwa na ide asusu Igbo. "My mama say I be IBO"....Lol....

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dirty Aba bastard. Useless Ipob miscreant. I wonder why you were not killed when the military invaded Abia state cheesy

[s]
ofai:

Lol.....ika na muta-amuta na-isu, ma kwa na ide asusu Igbo. "My mama say I be IBO"....Lol....
[/s]
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by mabea: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

Well that's your opinion. From the onset I have never referred to all anambarians. Obiano and his praise singers messed up. Lagos does not want to know who is anambra or otherwise....Igbo is Igbo....he should stop exposing Igbo in Lagos to unnecessary hatred and attacks from host communities.
U can always say this but you forget to realise that the childish banter between you and that lasgidi guy is one of the reasons they claim that igbos are not in unity.

I thought you said you are not referring to all anambrarians, what happened to those comments.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Dirty Aba bastard. Useless Ipob miscreant. I wonder why you were not killed when the military invaded Abia state cheesy

[s][/s]

Ntoor...... tongue

Lagos nwere ndi igbo shi na mba nke ndi Abia chiri we. Ndi okenye nnukwu-a di abuo. Ha-abuo shiche na mba nke ndi Abia, ma'iga-agahu ndi abia obula he me mpkotu.

Ndi okenye nnukwu-a bu:

1. Commodore EBITU UKIWE chiri Lagos na 1984/1985 tupu origho nelu ochichi nke obodo naijiria, bu osote-eze babangida.

2. Rear Admiral NDUBUISI KANU chiri Lagos na 1985/1986. Obu ya bu onye nochiri UKIWE na-ichi mba nke lagos.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hehehehhee

What is this one yapping about? Abi you don kolo? cheesy

We are talking about the cursed dead Abia state and you are yapping yapata.

This is why Abia state is in this mess cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

[s]
ofai:

Ntoor...... :PLagos nwere ndi igbo shi na mba nke ndi Abia chiri we. Ndi okenye nnukwu-a di abuo. Ha-abuo shiche na mba nke ndi Abia, ma'iga-agahu ndi abia obula he me mpkotu. Ndi okenye nnukwu-a bu:1. Commodore EBITU UKIWE chiri Lagos na 1984/1985 tupu origho nelu ochichi nke obodo naijiria, bu osote-eze babangida.2. Rear Admiral NDUBUISI KANU chiri Lagos na 1985/1986. Obu ya bu onye nochiri UKIWE na-ichi mba nke lagos.
[/s]
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Immediately after the invasion of Abia state. Igbos went to thank Buhari for a job well done. cheesy

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
mabea:
U can always say this but you forget to realise that the childish banter between you and that lasgidi guy is one of the reasons they claim that igbos are not in unity.

I thought you said you are not referring to all anambrarians, what happened to those comments.

I have no banter at all. When I try to correct something , one idiot from nowhere shouldn't come and display his idiocy. Put the lasgidi boy in his place and stop barking at the wrong tree. Its the lasgidi boy you should face NOT me. Am protecting the interest of ndigbo as a whole, anambra inclusive, so stop preaching to the choir.

Abia state has produced two notable sons (UKIWE and NDUBUISI KANU) who once governed LAGOS state, did you see or hear any abian making noise? Orji uzor kalu has learnt his lesson on how to accord host communities regardless of one's success, must obiano repeat the same stupid mistake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
What you are saying is useless, that a military gov from the cursed Abia state who has not even set his foot on Abia soil ruled Lagos is not a big deal. As other military administrators from other states equally ruled Lagos too. This is why Abia state is in this mess.

[s]
ofai:

I have no banter at all. When I try to correct something , one idiot from nowhere shouldn't come and display his idiocy. Put the lasgidi boy in his place and stop barking at the wrong tree. Its the lasgidi boy you should face NOT me. Am protecting the interest of ndigbo as a whole, anambra inclusive, so stop preaching to the choir.
Abia state has produced two notable sons (UKIWE and NDUBUISI KANU) who once governed LAGOS state, did you see or hear any abian making noise? Orji uzor kalu has learnt his lesson on how to accord host communities regardless of one's success, must obiano repeat the same stupid mistake?
[/s]
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehhee

What is this one yapping about? Abi you don kolo? cheesy

We are talking about the cursed dead Abia state and you are yapping yapata.

This is why Abia state is in this mess cheesy

[s][/s]

I knew it - "my mama say I be ibo" cheesy

Onyekenu efuele na Lagos.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
What is this one yapping? cheesy

See how the military dealt with your brothers in the cursed Abia state cheesy

[s]
ofai:

I knew it - "my mama say I be ibo" cheesy

Onyekenu efuele na Lagos.
[/s]

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by deomelo: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

I don't blame you. Its your upbringing.

It is only anambarians that are helping to develop Lagos? Stop disgracing the home state of my late mentor, Chinua Achebe.

Please and please, you really DON'T want to start with the inferiority complex issue. I will take you to the cleaners seriously. Because from all indications its your type that have inferiority complex.

Don't let me disgrace you here in nairaland. Don't think am from imo, ebonyi or Enugu that you can talk down. When its time to fight you won't, but when ranting time comes, your type is usually number one.

Sadly, your mentor Chinua Achebe in his last book even though full of the same mindless and arrogant cheat beating you are negating in your thread also acknowledge the fact that his people are loud, overbearing and annoy other people with their crude and crass behavior.

I hope you've read the book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
deomelo:

Sadly, your mentor Chinua Achebe in his last book even though full of the same mindless and arrogant cheat beating you are negating in your thread also acknowledge the fact that his people are loud, overbearing and annoy other people with their crude and crass behavior.

I hope you've read the book.

Exactly! That's the point I have been making. I have a copy of the book on my shelf. It is on this basis that am tackling obiano and his praise singers.

However, Achebe has NO mindless arrogance and chestbeating. I just want you to correct that.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
You have Abia state horrible situation to tackle but you ignored it. Why is that Abia state people are cursed to ignore and neglect their state? Why? Tufia cheesy

Just look at your dead Abia state.

[s]
ofai:

Exactly! That's the point I have been making. I have a copy of the book on my shelf. It is on this basis that am tackling obiano and his praise singers.
[/s]
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You have Abia state horrible situation to tackle but you ignored it. Why is that Abia state people are cursed to ignore and neglect their state? Why? Tufia cheesy

Just look at your dead Abia state.

[s][/s]

*yimu*
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by deomelo: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

However, Achebe has NO mindless arrogance and chestbeating. I just want you to correct that.

Nigeria’s foremost novelist Chinua Achebe has claimed that Nigerians, especially of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yoruba stocks, do not like his Igbo ethnic group because of the southeast’s cultural advantage.

I have written in my small book entitled The Trouble with Nigeria that Nigerians will probably achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the Igbo,” he wrote under the heading, A History of Ethnic Tension and Resentment. He traced the origin of “the national resentment of the Igbo” to its culture that “gave the Igbo man an unquestioned advantage over his compatriots in securing credentials for advancement in Nigerian colonial society.

He observed that the Igbo culture’s emphasis on change, individualism and competitiveness gave his ethnic group an edge over the Hausa/Fulani man who was hindered by a “wary religion” and the Yoruba man who was hampered by” traditional hierarchies.

He therefore described the Igbo, who are predominantly Catholic, as “fearing no god or man, was “custom-made to grasp the opportunities, such as they were, of the white man’s dispensations. And the Igbo did so with both hand

He delved into history with his claim, asserting that the Igbo overcame the earlier Yoruba advantage within two decades earlier in the twentieth century.

“Although the Yoruba had a huge historical and geographical head start, the Igbo wiped out their handicap in one fantastic burst of energy in the twenty years between 1930 and 1950.”

He narrated the earlier advantage of Yoruba as contingent on their location on the coastline, but once the missionaries crossed the Niger, the Igbo took advantage of the opportunity and overtook the Yoruba.

The increase was so exponential in such a short time that within three short decades the Igbos had closed the gap and quickly moved ahead as the group with the highest literacy rate, the highest standard of living, and the greatest of citizens with postsecondary education in Nigeria,” he contended.

He said Nigerian leadership should have taken advantage of the gbo talent and this failure was partly responsible for the failure of the Nigerian state, explaining further that competitive individualism and the adventurous spirit of the Igbo was a boon Nigerian leaders failed to recognize and harness for modernization.

“Nigeria’s pathetic attempt to crush these idiosyncrasies rather than celebrate them is one of the fundamental reasons the country has not developed as it should and has emerged as a laughingstock,” he claimed.

http://thebiafratimestest..com/2015/08/why-hausafulani-hate-igbo-by-chinua.html[/quote]

Empty, shallow and ignorant is part of their DNA and it's not even limited to the ignorant and loud mouth Igbos on the internet, the whole spciety from top to bottom are exparts chest beaters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by victorDanladi: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2017
deomelo:

Nigeria’s foremost novelist Chinua Achebe has claimed that Nigerians, especially of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yoruba stocks, do not like his Igbo ethnic group because of the southeast’s cultural advantage.

I have written in my small book entitled The Trouble with Nigeria that Nigerians will probably achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the Igbo,” he wrote under the heading, A History of Ethnic Tension and Resentment. He traced the origin of “the national resentment of the Igbo” to its culture that “gave the Igbo man an unquestioned advantage over his compatriots in securing credentials for advancement in Nigerian colonial society.

He observed that the Igbo culture’s emphasis on change, individualism and competitiveness gave his ethnic group an edge over the Hausa/Fulani man who was hindered by a “wary religion” and the Yoruba man who was hampered by” traditional hierarchies.

He therefore described the Igbo, who are predominantly Catholic, as “fearing no god or man, was “custom-made to grasp the opportunities, such as they were, of the white man’s dispensations. And the Igbo did so with both hand

He delved into history with his claim, asserting that the Igbo overcame the earlier Yoruba advantage within two decades earlier in the twentieth century.

“Although the Yoruba had a huge historical and geographical head start, the Igbo wiped out their handicap in one fantastic burst of energy in the twenty years between 1930 and 1950.”

He narrated the earlier advantage of Yoruba as contingent on their location on the coastline, but once the missionaries crossed the Niger, the Igbo took advantage of the opportunity and overtook the Yoruba.

The increase was so exponential in such a short time that within three short decades the Igbos had closed the gap and quickly moved ahead as the group with the highest literacy rate, the highest standard of living, and the greatest of citizens with postsecondary education in Nigeria,” he contended.

He said Nigerian leadership should have taken advantage of the gbo talent and this failure was partly responsible for the failure of the Nigerian state, explaining further that competitive individualism and the adventurous spirit of the Igbo was a boon Nigerian leaders failed to recognize and harness for modernization.

“Nigeria’s pathetic attempt to crush these idiosyncrasies rather than celebrate them is one of the fundamental reasons the country has not developed as it should and has emerged as a laughingstock,” he claimed.

http://thebiafratimestest..com/2015/08/why-hausafulani-hate-igbo-by-chinua.html

Empty, shallow and ignorant is part of their DNA and it's not even limited to the ignorant and loud mouth Igbos on the internet, the whole spciety from top to bottom are exparts chest beaters.

you mean this parochial chauvinistic tribalistic self glorifying Piece is coming from chinua achebe?

This man only ended up sowing this seed of grandiose delusion in his people.Agama lizard chestbeating and self-praise is in everyone of them blood!
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2017
deomelo:

http://thebiafratimestest..com/2015/08/why-hausafulani-hate-igbo-by-chinua.html

Are these excerpts from achebe's book what you call chestbeating? You have not opened up on your real grouse with Achebe.

Every high achieving human being has a of bit of pride in him or her. Whether its Albert Einstein on Jewish ingenuity, kim Jin Un on the Asian superiority, or queen Elizabeth on British glory, or the Beatles on British rock, or obafemi awolowo on Yoruba cultural pride, or Ahmadu bello on Fulani conquest of northern Nigeria.....the list goes on and on and on....

So if you think an excerpt on Achebe's memoir defines Achebe as boastful, arrogant and self seeking, you are dead wrong. Don't DERAIL this thread.

If you this is your avenue of attacking Achebe or insulting his memory, then think again, because I will take you and all you represent to the cleaners. Its not a threat, its just an advice.

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

you mean this parochial chauvinistic tribalistic self glorifying Piece is coming from chinua achebe?

This man only ended up sowing this seed of grandiose delusion in his people.Agama lizard chestbeating and self-praise is in everyone of them blood!

There was nothing self seeking about that excerpt. Stop creating a storm out of a teacup. Don't DERAIL this thread. Those who knew Achebe very well knew his humility and simplicity was unquestionable.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by victorDanladi: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

There was nothing self seeking about that excerpt. Stop creating a storm out of a teacup. Don't DERAIL this thread. Those who knew Achebe very well knew his humility and simplicity was unquestionable.
well,that doesn't reflect in that write up!

the write up shows the writer is chauvinist!
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by meetbalo(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2017
bounty007:

noise noise and more noise..
me dey ball steadily from isolo to ajao estate..any goddam time of the day..

Bleep your ole..abi oru..

told you guys..na only noise..

the truth dey stare you daily.. and your too bitter..cos you can't do nothing..

and there's nothing the yoruba nation can and will do about it..

you will only die with your bitterness and envy.

that's all.
orji uzo kalu dat started this rubish, bought land in lagos ni. Will u purchase wat u own? U urself, na one cubicle wey ur friend rent for okoko u dey scot. Ask ur pple dat bought land in lagos aw (until the Lasg intervened) we extorted dem (during foundation, decking, roofing, nd fencing). I repeat, if na ur papa born u, come out at night during oro festival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Allow El Zakzaky Die In Your Custody, Group Urges Buhari / Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly / Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.