Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl (4345 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married, Number Five Is Very Important. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by timzzytech: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
**1** If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?

**2** Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?

**3** Do you believe in love at first sight?

**4** What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?

**5** What do you find most attractive about each sex?

**6** If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?

**7** Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

**8**Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?

**9**  Have you ever lost someone close to you?

**10**What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?

Feel free to add yours!!!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2017
You don't need to follow a chatting pattern for a girl who is very intelligent and fun to be with. In a bid to add to her knowledge, she will always engage you in intellectual discussions that will keep the chat going.

Following a particular chatting patten only works for dumb and unintelligent ladies

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by NLevents: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2017
I think it is better you let the conversation come freely.

It works every time wink

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by 2dice01: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Ask what your most horrible experience but tell her yours first

Even if you dont have

Niggä form one grin

Na you go tire when she start with her superstory
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by Khd95(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2017
my brother some Nigerian girls go still reply K with all these questions

14 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by Kooldon(f): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Sounds Like An Interview For A Well Paid Job

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by timzzytech: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2017
If u are a gud talker nd listener

Each of does topics u will b able to enter different nd more oda topics
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
grin

Uummm..

Juz let me read all the comments coming from these men grin
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by tosyne2much(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Uummm..

Juz let me read all the comments coming from these men grin
So what's your own input on the matter? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by ubunja(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2017
the easiest way to run out of things to say to a gal is to go with a set of questions ready and prepared angry angry angry
we never run out of things to say with people we know not coz we have a huge list we keep checking at.
its coz WE ARE RELAXED AND FEEL FREE TO BE WHO WE ARE
this is the same reason why we are so smooth with gals we dont like.coz we are chilled and dont even seek to immpress.
if u want convos to flow,make an effort to take it easy and relax. in that state the mind is at 100% efficiency..
i swear these dating drills are doing more harm than good angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
So what's your own input on the matter? cheesy

grin

What i observed with Nigerian men, most of them doesn't really talk that much offline..The conversation is easily runs dry...

Most of them will juz text LOL, LMAO, or Emojis... grin Not worth to keep the conversations ...

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by ubunja(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2017
NLevents:
I think it is better you let the conversation come freely.

It works every time wink

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
my brother im trying to tell them. meeting a gal is not an exam for which u cram and get things ready in your mind.
JUST RELAX.
coz when u go with questions ready u will be embarrased when the situation changes and your questions seem inappropriate..
imagine that list ready in your mind but then u witness terrible accident. will u keep asking :
" 1** If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?" angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by NLevents: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

my brother im trying to tell them. meeting a gal is not an exam for which u cram and get things ready in your mind.
JUST RELAX.
coz when u go with questions ready u will be embarrased when the situation changes and your questions seem inappropriate..
imagine that list ready in your mind but then u witness terrible accident. will u keep asking :
" 1** If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?" angry angry angry angry angry

Ok sir
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by valgbo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't need to follow a chatting pattern for a girl who is very intelligent and fun to be with. In a bid to add to her knowledge, she will always engage you in intellectual discussions that will keep the chat going.

Following a particular chatting patten only works for dumb and unintelligent ladies
thank you..... you spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by AlexCk: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Khd95:
my brother some Nigerian girls go still reply K with all these questions

The most used letter during chats

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by Amarabae(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Boring questions
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by deafeyez: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
the easiest way to run out of things to say to a gal is to go with a set of questions ready and prepared angry angry angry
we never run out of things to say with people we know not coz we have a huge list we keep checking at.
its coz WE ARE RELAXED AND FEEL FREE TO BE WHO WE ARE
this is the same reason why we are so smooth with gals we dont like.coz we are chilled and dont even seek to immpress.
if u want convos to flow,make an effort to take it easy and relax. in that state the mind is at 100% efficiency..
i swear these dating drills are doing more harm than good angry angry angry

Even at that, there are things you say first to attract the girls.
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by hakymworld1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Real men have billions of flows in their DNA. They dont reherse to meet a bae or talk to a bae. Lol, thats who i wanna be though, and i gonna add these flows to my arsenal. Its will serve its purpose one day. Nice one o.p.
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by ubunja(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
deafeyez:

Even at that, there are things you say first to attract the girls.
not really. just greet her. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by theunnamed: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kilode??
Are you interviewing her? angry
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by deafeyez: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

not really. just greet her. grin grin grin

Won't she be like ah angry who is this dude, we haven't even known each other and these?
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by ubunja(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
deafeyez:

Won't she be like ah angry who is this dude, we haven't even known each other and these?
isnt greeting how we introduce ourselves to strangers?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by TEAMvido(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
chasing money at the moment ..... I don't need this ....
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by JamesReacher(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

What i observed with Nigerian men, most of them doesn't really talk that much offline..The conversation is easily runs dry...

Most of them will juz text LOL, LMAO, or Emojis... grin Not worth to keep the conversations ...

This is one dumb girl sha

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
This is one dumb girl sha
Shez right to some extent you know.
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

hmmm..

So tell me, are you fun to chat with?
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by JamesReacher(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Shez right to some extent you know.
Read what she stated, doesn't even correlate
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by deafeyez: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

isnt greeting how we introduce ourselves to strangers?

Yeah, that is true. I was thinking there are other things to say to make the person more familiar.
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by ubunja(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
deafeyez:

Yeah, that is true. I was thinking there are other things to say to make the person more familiar.
yes there are:
stop having prepared questions coz she will fast begin to think she is under interrogation grin
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
Read what she stated, doesn't even correlate
I didn't say they correlate. I said Shez ryt.
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by JamesReacher(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I didn't say they correlate. I said Shez ryt.
What's right about it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot / WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR? / "Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely-nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.