Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,796 members, 7,844,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl (4376 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married, Number Five Is Very Important. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
when i say hi how are you, have u eat, where r you

am in my house come and beat me lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by Rexnegro(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Khd95:
my brother some Nigerian girls go still reply K with all these questions
I swear u no lie bro....most of them are brain empty
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
What's right about it?
She is right that most Nigerian men are boring to chat with. sefini
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by deafeyez: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

yes there are:
stop having prepared questions coz she will fast begin to think she is under interrogation grin

Yes very correct at the bold.
Very difficult to keep normal convo, have been trying without success. Guess it's fear or perhaps, what to say.
Have not been calling all my female contacts for this reason for a long time, even the male.
Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by festwiz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

What i observed with Nigerian men, most of them doesn't really talk that much offline..The conversation is easily runs dry...

Most of them will juz text LOL, LMAO, or Emojis... grin Not worth to keep the conversations ...

Let's say a prayer brethren...

Re: Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl by dj5naira(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2023
ubunja:
the easiest way to run out of things to say to a gal is to go with a set of questions ready and prepared angry angry angry
we never run out of things to say with people we know not coz we have a huge list we keep checking at.
its coz WE ARE RELAXED AND FEEL FREE TO BE WHO WE ARE
this is the same reason why we are so smooth with gals we dont like.coz we are chilled and dont even seek to immpress.
if u want convos to flow,make an effort to take it easy and relax. in that state the mind is at 100% efficiency..
i swear these dating drills are doing more harm than good angry angry angry

GAAAADEMMIT!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Oga’s Madam (18+) / How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.