Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? (1905 Views)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
I really need a serious relationship with a gal. There was a gal I met and we agreed on dating but she later told me she dont want a serious relationship, but anything I want her to do for me she will do it. I was confused. What does that mean? This remind me of a gal that told me she love me and invited me to her house only to tell me to make love to her and after everything she told me plainly that we are not dating that she just want to feel my dik, Gosh! undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by tboy1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^
U really in Fantasy Land aint u?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
Why are you interested in that? angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by tboy1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2010
tongue tongue tongue
was about to write - 'r u living in fantasyland?' till i saw ur location which confirmed it
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by kpolli(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
agree to the present one's request but gimme the ex's number
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
tboy1:

tongue tongue tongue
was about to write - 'r u living in fantasyland?' till i saw your location which confirmed it
Thanks dude, ok bye bye tongue
kpolli:

agree to the present one's request but gimme the ex's number
She is married angry Happy now?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by tayoast(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
ever heard of Friends With Benefit(FWB)??
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
I guess women are now turning the table on you guys eh? Men have been doing it for years.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
Meaning what? grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by kpolli(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
xynerise:

Thanks dude, ok bye bye :[b]PShe is married angry Happy now?[/b]

she can still feel mine
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by KennyG6(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I guess women are now turning the table on you guys eh? Men have been doing it for years.
so being a slapper is now another consequence of gender equality abi?  grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
Kenny_G:

so being a slapper is now another consequence of gender equality abi?  grin
Only a matter of time before the men who love to drag women by the hair arrived grin grin grin What do you call a man who fooks around?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by KennyG6(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Only a matter of time before the men who love to drag women by the hair arrived grin grin grin What do you call a man who fooks around?

You call such a person === A MAN! grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Moyola(f): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
Kenny_G:

You call such a person === A USELESS MAN! grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
There you go grin grin THE TRUE DEFINITION OF DOUBLE STANDARDNESS.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by tayoast(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
pls stop derailing ds thread.

**its 4 ur own good**
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by KennyG6(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

There you go grin grin THE TRUE DEFINITION OF DOUBLE STANDARDNESS.
but honestly, i am all for gender equality and all that blah blah blah, where tend to disagree is when ot comes to sexuality; women esp african women (forget all this nonsense the imperialist are feeding you with) need to realise is women are like a treasure, a product; one that not only needs to look good on the shelf but also be good. No buyer is going to be comfortable buying a product that has been trivialised via casual liasions, no one asks questions about the buyers indescretions. I know its double standard but thats the world we live in
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
@OP
don't you think your girl is pretty clear on what she wants? She doesn't feel you in a relationship sense and most def don't wanna feel shez cheating on you when getting sampled by other dudes.
Just enjoy yourself with the face value and forget the love thingy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by platinumnk(f): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^ lol

now wasnt there a thread about casualrelationships grin grin

see what i mean? grin

@topic-she doesnt trust you, and ur not enough sorry undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
shattap jo angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Moyola(f): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ topic
Xactly wot it meanz!
Yu should b glad they arent stringin yu along, pretending n all! tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
hmmm undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by ifyegede(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
When a lady says "i dont want a serious relationship" what she might just be saying is " i b eat and run lady"
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
@poster
weren't you just engaged to be married less than one month ago?
fantasy land indeed.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
Yes I was engaged but no more. Any problem with that? angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Amaka. Yes I was engaged but no more. Any problem with that?  angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by galatico(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
When a Girl says she doesn't want a serious relationship it mean's she just want you as her bedmate .
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by fifi09(f): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
Maybe she has had other serious relationships that have ended badly and doesn't want to follow in that pattern again.

She probably needs a little more time to adjust, so just take it slowly.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by joepayne(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
maybe its u, u ever think abt that??
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by waleski(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
u av a f.cuking partner or its nw a casual relantionship with no emotions attached
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2010
Fairtytales tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Tinksh(f): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2010
At least she was being honest and up front and only wants you as a bed mate not a boyfriend. Now its up to you, wether you want that or not, All the best with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honeymoon Passion / Seeking Your Ex And Wanting To Fix It All Over Again? (Mature Minds Only) / Ice Cream Vs Roses:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.