Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? (1913 Views)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2010
It's simple.

She wants to have her cake, eat it, and keep some for a snack.

In short, she's a "free agent".
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by amyg(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2010
@poster,sm r/shp issues dn't v a definition.d colour is nt black&white,its grey
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by Pennywise(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2010
@Topic
That is a very polite and thoughtful way of saying NO I am not interested in a sexual relationship with you. Any reasonable guy will understand and move on.

Some guys will stubbornly persist and think they won the babe over when the relationship is consummated.The truth is that most babes >95% will fall with sustained pressure of the right kind-lots of time, good money, getting her out of situations etc.

They might even begin to think the new affection they have is genuine and all that until they begin to see the guy in a different light for some reason (remember there was no real love in the first place). The guy might even be the first to sense this change. Separation under this circumstance can lead to violence and vindictiveness because the guy feels duped.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by xynerise: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2010
Pennywise:

@Topic
That is a very polite and thoughtful way of saying NO I am not interested in a sexual relationship with you. Any reasonable guy will understand and move on.

Some guys will stubbornly persist and think they won the babe over when the relationship is consummated.The truth is that most babes >95% will fall with sustained pressure of the right kind-lots of time, good money, getting her out of situations etc.

They might even begin to think the new affection they have is genuine and all that until they begin to see the guy in a different light for some reason (remember there was no real love in the first place). The guy might even be the first to sense this change. Separation under this circumstance can lead to violence and vindictiveness because the guy feels duped.
We had sex more than the serious people. So that your reason is unacceptable. tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? by sesman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
To mean, it means i dont really fancy you but i'll give it a go and get the occassional (shag) sahg grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend / Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? / How Tall Is Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.