Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! (8522 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
turtuga:
damn cant believe i was this stupid!!!
she leaving my house ASAP!!!

am the dumpiest guy of the year....
lol
Never spend a dime on a gal. Apart from N500, 1k for tfare. And a gal u are sponsoring is rude to u and u are not even f**king her. Even if dem use u for money ritual noting go come out. U are too useless. Do u know that gal didn't even intend to marry u. For her not to be f**king u. Haan haan

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
turtuga:
damn cant believe i was this stupid!!!
she leaving my house ASAP!!!

am the dumpiest guy of the year....
lol
Never spend a dime on a gal. Apart from N500, 1k for tfare. And a gal u are sponsoring is rude to u and u are not even f**king her. Even if dem use u for money ritual noting go come out. U are too useless. Do u know that gal didn't even intend to marry u. For her not to be f**king u.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
*sigh*

So much stupidity in one post...
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
You tolerated all these. Wow, some guys won't even take half of it.
I love guys with soft mind, they are good for marriage.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by karli4nia(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Interesting story! @ OP ...why not summon up courage and take a walk...before u get ur life completely ruined by your continued involvement with her..

From the way u sounding... U mayn't live to do another thread if I procrastinate.. angry

Try and be diplomatic abt it...show her some empathy and sympathy cos it appears shes emotionally broken and traumatized and need to put her affairs in good shape.But let it be clear to her that you must move on..
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by egopersonified(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
This guy is really too soft. Easy way out, rent another apartment, wait for the next fight, then pack your things and tell her you are going to a friend's house till she calms down. Pack to your new house and continue your life. Don't pick her calls, don't meet her anywhere. If she comes to your work place ask her to leave or you would call the police. If you don't want to give up your electronics and furniture by not moving out, then it means you are ready to give your life.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by webstacka: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
That was how one of them, who often sneaks into my house from her aunty's house, came in one day and slipped out N5000 from my wallet on my table. I asked her, threatened, and shouted. She denied ever seeing or taking it...
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Xbursta(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol..... God is your strength

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by sirjentul05(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Come on bruh, ur a soft guy and soft guys do make decisions for themselves
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 26, 2017
acme6:
You tolerated all these. Wow, some guys won't even take half of it.

I love guys with soft mind, they are good for marriage.
So that after marriage u fit still dey fine tune am to play away matches... I know ur kind very well. cool
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by ayokellany: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2017
turtuga:
You ain't no soft guy but a foolish guy. Guys who allow girls take them on this can of ride disgust me. Do not allow girls who don't respect you take you on foolish rides.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
turtuga:
I deserve all the cursing oooo....
So as the update went, she came home on thursday i told her to leave my house, i gave her till monday to pack her things, immediately she heard leave my house she broke down, she cried confessed, begged, she is still crying and begging till today....
Her eyes where all swollen, she was begging that she doesnt know where to go....

I reminded her that i once told her that am slow to anger but qhen my mind is made up its sealed...

That faithful night was war oooo...she tore my clothe while begging.

Well i traveled and when am back on monday she should be gone....
U d annoy me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) / Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.