Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders (40762 Views)

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / President Buhari's Appointments In Six Nigeria Geopolitical Zones & Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by thecontentking(f): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2017
bakila:

So Igbo officers are entitled to appeal and be reinstated but Danjuma is not? Hold Danjuma to the same yardstick applicable to your brothers.

Dude you are getting this wrong. We don't know the offence of the others but we know that of Danjuma. He supervised the brutal murder of six young innocent Nigerians. He escaped the hangman because he is connected. Others who participated in the act were sentenced to death. One of them even said in court that Danjuma strangled the Lady among the Apo 6 when he found out she was still alive after the shooting. That is the crux of my comments. Thank you
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by bakila: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2017
thecontentking:

Dude you are getting this wrong. We don't know the offence of the others but we know that of Danjuma. He supervised the brutal murder of six young innocent Nigerians. He escaped the hangman because he is connected. Others who participated in the act were sentenced to death. One of them even said in court that Danjuma strangled the Lady among the Apo 6 when he found out she was still alive after the shooting. That is the crux of my comments. Thank you
Like the other Igbo guys escaped because they are connected. Your big lie that he strangled the lady has no support in the evidence at the trial of Danjuma for crimes of which he is acquited.
What is good fir your Igbo BROTHERS is good for Danjuma. Infact he was acquited by the Courts and those who are guilty were punished.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by thecontentking(f): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
bakila:

Like the other Igbo guys escaped because they are connected. Your big lie that he strangled the lady has no support in the evidence at the trial of Danjuma for crimes of which he is acquited.
What is good fir your Igbo BROTHERS is good for Danjuma. Infact he was acquited by the Courts and those who are guilty were punished.

I thought I was responding to a discerning being. Just realised it was a fruitless waste of time. I am done with you. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by bakila: 3:18am On Nov 26, 2017
thecontentking:

I thought I was responding to a discerning being. Just realised it was a fruitless waste of time. I am done with you. Have a nice day
Thank you for wasting my time no further.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Ikechuob: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2017
bakila:

Ignorance is truly a disease. I suggest go and seek help. Someone posted more than once even the names of the officers involved in the apo 6 killing and NONE of which are igbo yet you are still too clueless to comprehend wtf you read in the first articlr despite multiple have broken it down to a minor level that even a child should understand it.

Go back to school and get back whatever money you paid for your education. It's obviously mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Ikechuob: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2017
This exactly the reason why I mock and laugh at any igbo that is still in support of "one Nigeria". Keep supporting that piece of shit country.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Ikechuob: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2017
AFONJACOW:
and they will come back and tell me 1Nigeria.... may Amadioha kill any Ediot that will open his mouth and preach 1Nigeria

Right!!!

My only irritation is ohanaeze, igbo leaders and politicians aren't among the people they killed. Anyway, it's only a matter of few years before those glutoon fools parading themselves as "igbo leaders" die off so we can finally get ourselves out of this unless country.
Our biggest enemy is them...ohaneze and igbo leaders. Worthless bastards shouting one Nigeria because of their fat, obese, glutton.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Ikechuob: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Eddodoh:
They Igbo people are their own worse enemy. I have never seen such a divided group like them.

I am sure there is a secret file blacklisting the Igbos coupled with d habit of selling out their own brothers for personal gains.

I am not an Igbo but I do not support injustice, cheat, & greed under any pretence or whatsoever reason. Let them continue.

Yeah tell us about the unity in your tribe.

Remind us again when your leaders are quiet while the north plays you guys like fools?
What about the increased death amongst you lots?
Explain to us why your obas took money after the north slaughtered your own politicians several years ago.

Tell us all how united you are and explain why your poorer than poor, living in abject crime induced environment while your leaders are growing fat by the day and ignoring your cries everyday. Oh what unity you have right?

While I'm at it, report to us wtf does this have to with the thread or did you just want to display your own well known igbo induced hatred that is infested in that bullshit country. What is it? You wanted your trophy of the tribalism induced in that pea brain head of us?

Well clap clap. You did well. Take your trophy and go make no sense somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by AFONJACOW(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Ikechuob:

Right!!!

My only irritation is ohanaeze, igbo leaders and politicians aren't among the people they killed. Anyway, it's only a matter of few years before those glutoon fools parading themselves as "igbo leaders" die off so we can finally get ourselves out of this unless country.
Our biggest enemy is them...ohaneze and igbo leaders. Worthless bastards shouting one Nigeria because of their fat, obese, glutton.
you have a point brother... they can't outlive what God destined
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Glutton: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Ikechuob:

Right!!!

Why my name?
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Dainfamous: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Zoo Nigeria is unfortunate that the Igbos are living with their enemies for a very long time,the same people will want the world to believe that the zoo Nigeria is one and happy country.Nigeria must die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.