Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,445 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue (3082 Views)

Anthills In My Bf's House, Plz Help With Solutions (pics) / Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now / Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
From the screenshots, it's very obvious the OP is battling with low self esteem.

Please give yourself some dignity and stop forcing a lady to date you. Even from the chat, her monosyllabic responses already shows she has no interest in you yet your dumb skull still kept pushing forward
dumbskull looool
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
jamarifox:
dumbskull looool
Abi now cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Hykis(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Remember I said I don't have a girlfriend here

https://www.nairaland.com/4170957/somebody-should-loneliness-wan-kee

So I visited my home town in year 2015 and I met this girl

She looks like a saint to me as in ehn zero tolerance to male interaction

So twas a little bit hard for me to get along with her

I couldn't deny the fact that I was forcing myself to her

But in the end we are cool

We were playing and doing like a friend sha

So I later tell her what's on my mind and she told me that we should just be friends

Was pressuring her till I came back to the city some months of that same year but her answer is still the same....

We're cool together by talking on phone

She too later leave the town to ekiti for her tuition

But I later lost her contact and she lost mine too.....

So now last week a cousin called me from town and told me about the girl that she was asking for my number

I told him he should give her

She called me on Saturday (since about a year and half now) and was telling me how she lost my contact and how she had missed me..................

We're cool

Now my problem is that I told her about me and her and all she could still say is "friends"

Aswear when I first heard it on Monday night I weak.....

Guys what do you think this girl plan is?

Coz I don really tire to be talking about this issue over and over again

I thought that when she called me she really missed me and wants us to be

I think I will be tempted to ask her why she called me at the first place

guy d lower d suply d higher d demand....don't act desperate, aggressive over her ...nd let it be in your mind dat *if she doesn't wanna be my girl den why does she wanna friend zone me,i don't need her as my friend mke she dey go jor*

nd again av it mind dat girls many, no be only one girl dey.

nd u go see changes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom / Why Do Women Exhibit These Strange Behaviours ? / I Am Crushing On This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.