Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,321 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom (3075 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by ahiboilandgas: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Why do Nigerian girl do that ..i meet one recently working in a British school as a phycologist after some months of dating our first nyt together the bitch was surprised I brought out a condom ! Then after some weeks she told me she has done cultures test and not having any std...me no agree no condom no sex ...then it seem she saw some transaction information (company money) oh couple of million hmm her luv just triple over nyt thinking is mine ..she almost raped me last week by almost forcing my dick into her without a condom..scary i now sleep with skin tight ..it tried again on her birthday she ask why am I guarding my sperm..am thinking of the best discharge strategy ?
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by Thejustw14(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2018
Because it's her choice.:!!:.

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by Blakjewelry(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2018
your case is special since she dey eye your money
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by Headlesschicken(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2018
undecided Stop generalizing sh!t,some actually can't get down without it...
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by nuelyoyo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
She issa gold-digger
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by abdulsemiu02(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Discharging strategy? Tell her you're hiv positive that's why you've been avoiding raw sex with her, thank me later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by gonkin(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
If she's reliable which is very rare
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by pu7pl3(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
She needs ur sperm for her meeting before the designated deadline
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by Apina(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Because her fathers name is niggaRAW undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by GEJDHERO: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
u can always pull out wen u want to cum
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by izaray(f): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Must everything be about cumin & pregnancy How about avoiding STD

5 Likes

Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by Tallesty1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Not always safe. Some babes can lock you in with their legs when you're at the point of no return and sperm ain't urine that you can hold back.

4 Likes

Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by anochuko01(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tallesty1:
sperm ain't urine that you can hold back.

okay. after years of wandering in romance section, I finally learnt something important.
seriously.
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by Skmoda360(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Discharging strategy? Tell her you're hiv positive that's why you've been avoiding raw sex with her, thank me later
Use this bro..best advise for now.
Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by 9jaown(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Apina:
Because her fathers name is niggaRAW undecided

Re: Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom by Holymann(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
She has seen money na, thats why she wants to get pregnant by all means. Then she'll break up and sue for child support

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month / The Essense Of Big Ynash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.