Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (271148 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by bisi12004: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2011
pls,i need this software for my strong decoder 4663x (version 1.22p) . I need it for rs232 cable for spliting(option menu). Thanks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by simniboma(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
hi gurus,
i have strong 4669z and connected to the internet via broadband cable when i logon to you tube i can see serveral movies but when i tried to assess to reads downloading and suddenly cuts of. can any body help?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sinaoye(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hi, pls i need help with my strong 4653X decoder. I know its an old decoder but i want to manage it till i upgrade.

My problem with it is that i cannot do auto scan on it to receive more channels. when the PIN prompt shows, all the PIN i insert do not work. i have tried 0000, 6969,1111 and nothing seems to work. Tried to get the guy who installed it to know what he changed my PIN to but he has left town.

Please what can i do or am i stuck with what i have for now

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by agitator: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2011
try 0103
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by achawowusu: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2011
pls i just updated my srt 4663x but can not work again.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by simniboma(m): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2011
bros i have been able to deal with the problem of assessing you tube with 4669z. i upgraded with 1.11 22/9/2011 version and thats was all. i enjoy improved sound and good music from you tube now
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by lovala(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2011
achawowusu:

pls i just updated my srt 4663x but can not work again.

@achawowusu:
d tin also happen wit me o. Just do box to box transfa and u go revive ya box. I no sabi weda d fact say I use 69x loader get anything to do with the bloackage of my 63x afta upload.
thread carefully next time with uploads.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by aroseyi(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2011
Kilonsele ke?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ask1509(m): 1:40am On Sep 24, 2011
Hi there. i plan to upgrade my 4669x tomorrow. i av the stb file in my flash already. can somebody pls tell me where i'll carry out the upgrades under the menu after i have inserted the flash in the receiver. Is it under menu>system settings>data transfer or menu>usb>data transfer. also after finishing the upgrade, will the receiver restart itself or i'll have to do it by putting the button at the back off and then on. Please help me as am doing this for the first time. i want to use this to gain experience and i also want to enjoy the picture in picture function. thanks.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ussals(m): 5:12am On Sep 24, 2011
ask1509:

Hi there. i plan to upgrade my 4669x tomorrow. i av the stb file in my flash already. can somebody pls tell me where i'll carry out the upgrades under the menu after i have inserted the flash in the receiver. Is it under menu>system settings>data transfer or menu>usb>data transfer. also after finishing the upgrade, will the receiver restart itself or i'll have to do it by putting the button at the back off and then on. Please help me as am doing this for the first time. i want to use this to gain experience and i also want to enjoy the picture in picture function. thanks.
here are the steps, Menu > usb > data trasfer > then locate your .stb file and click on it. Note that if the file is .zip or .rar u have to unzip it. Good luck
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ask1509(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2011
Ussals:

here are the steps, Menu > usb > data trasfer > then locate your .stb file and click on it. Note that if the file is .zip or .rar u have to unzip it. Good luck
Thanks for your prompt reply. But its only the restart of the receiver i want to clarify now. After the update is done, will it restart itself or i have to do it using the button at the back by putting it off and then on. I dont want to fry my receiver.Thanks for your help,
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 6co: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2011
ask1509:

Thanks for your prompt reply. But its only the restart of the receiver i want to clarify now. After the update is done, will it restart itself or i have to do it using the button at the back by putting it off and then on. I dont want to fry my receiver.Thanks for your help,
bros, the receiver will restart itself and return to the last channel that you were before starting the update. since your care is the 'frying' of your receiver - ensure you are on generator! power must not go out when you are burning the flash!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ask1509(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2011
tanxs very much for all your help. I upgradede the receiver successfully. Thanks once again.
Viva FTA.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ussals(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2011
ask1509:

some receivers doesnot restart by theirself, in that case u have to use the switch at the back, while some restarts immediately after the upgrade completion
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ojtech8291: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2011
pls, my brothers in house, i have been looking for srt4663x strong software i could find it. All i have been seeing were for srt4661x and again i saw the srt4663x brazil. My question goes can it be possible save to use the two stated above for srt4663x old face that can marry dstv smart card? I need reply, email-ojtech@yahoo.com
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2011
My bro wen u unzip,d file shld alwys b in wat.
Ussals:

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ask1509(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2011
Yinka4dad:

My bro wen u unzip,d file shld alwys b in wat.
after you unzip, it will be in .stb format.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ftadream: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2011
ojtech8291:

pls, my brothers in house, i have been looking for srt4663x strong software i could find it. All i have been seeing were for srt4661x and again i saw the srt4663x brazil. My question goes can it be possible save to use the two stated above for srt4663x old face that can marry dstv smart card? I need reply, email-ojtech@yahoo.com
How can you use a software design for brazil on your system or an low decoder series on your decoder.Dont try the above you mentioned.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by captainus: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2011
ftadream:

How can you use a software design for brazil on your system or an low decoder series on your decoder.Dont try the above you mentioned.
software for srt4661x CAN be used for srt4663x.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Sweetsudan(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
I just upgraded my 4669XII with a software from wizkid.persiangig and now its refusing to scan out channels. Pls where do i get another software?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Sweetsudan(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2011
I just upgraded my 4669XII with a software from wizkid.persiangig and now its refusing to scan out channels. Pls where do i get another software?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by stanlotion(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2011
@all, pls how can i make my srt4669x to work with dstv card?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sammu(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
@sweetsudan, down grade yur to previous software. I experienced it too on my 69x with the new 132p. I reverted back to 130p to solve the problem.

@stanlotion, the new 132p software will enable you to use dstv card on your 69x
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jimohbello: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
My good brothers i have just upgraded my strong decoder with the software i downloaded from here and my decoder refuse to on what do i do pls help
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by coolsegun(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
@sammu, i experience same, pls what steps to take to revert to old firmware? Pls help, thanks.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
upgrade to the latest patch using a good pc

stanlotion:

@all, pls how can i make my srt4669x to work with dstv card?

what did u use to load the software pc or flash drive? i guess flash drive, because i just downloaded the latest patch for rx 69xii from the site and my rx is okay after loading via pc. The site is reliable for good patches just check your drives for virus

Sweetsudan:

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sammu(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2011
@kinmen2004, long time bro. The issue with these latest strong software is a bug. Rx works ok with the patch but will not blindscan
@coolsegun, upload previous software that was working ok e.g in the case of 69x, upload 130p back to box.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Abdul010: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2011
The software works perfectly well on my 69x which i downloaded from www.crosat.us through phone and unzip same through phone and then uploaded it via card reader with no problem at all.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sammu(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
@abdul010, try blindscanning with your receiver with the new patch and lets have your result.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Abdul010: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2011
sammu:

@abdul010, try blindscanning with your receiver with the new patch and lets have your result.
Oga Sammu with due regards I just did blindscanned and even manual scanned it works perfectly cuz after unzipping the file supposed to be 5.63MB I notice colour improvement and its indicate channels format i.e mpeg2 or 4, Tanx as usual.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2011
I have not seen anything wrong with the new s/w. I blindscanned, auto and manual scanned. Everyting was ok
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by freshp(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
i equally upgraded mine(69x) with the latest update and its all good . . grin
my only grief is that i have to see MYtv logo everytime i boot the device. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.