Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,867 members, 7,855,556 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (272008 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by lukzy500: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2013
Good morning guys pls I upgraded my Srt 4922A and I cannot view info on programmes again
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jj9ice(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Pls aljazeera on my srt4940 with free sation is not talking pls what can Ii do
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2013
lukzy500: Good morning guys pls I upgraded my Srt 4922A and I cannot view info on programmes again
not all channels provide info or the channels you used to see info is no more showing it again? If yes then, what patch did you upgrade to and have you tried 1.19p?.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
PROCEDURES
Firmware upgrade:
1.Open the extracted FlashTool_v5.1308.00 folder.
2.Double click on Flash_tool software.
when it loads click on options and click on baurate,then choose 115200.click on comport and chose the comport of your computer.Still in options,click on format fat,then click ok.
3.Still on the flash tool software,click on scatter/config file,then choose the folder of gb20_0607_new_relese_V3 for g1 and 0608_release_new_V1 folder for g1+(inside each folder choose scatWS52_1632_MOD_10A for g1 or 50D_MOD_11B_BB for g1+.then click open.
4.Click download on the flash tool software and wait for 5 seconds,if it does nor start running the download,unplug the power supply of the azsky from the back and plug again.it will start running.wait until download is completed,green dialog box will be displayed.Now you are through with firmware upgrade.
ACCOUNT INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
The next stage is the account installation(in the attatchment your bin account is the one that begins with D,download and paste it in your pc desktop).
Click on the modem settings v3.0 software,select the port of your computer and choose the bin account i sent to you from your desktop(if you downloaded it into your desktop) run the software.it will show successful.
IMEI NO.INSTALLATION
Then install imei number that came with your account using the imei number tool.
IMEI INSTALLATION
Then install the apn using the apn tool,
use mtn apn:web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net,web,web for username and password respectively.This mtn apn will work for all networks.
Lastly plug your azsky dongle into your reciever and enjoy.
Any questions dont hesitate to call me. 08095381635

ALSO new account available for 2k only
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
buzzz me if u need the new account tools for upgrading
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ballee4: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
pls gurus how do I revive my xman, it has stopped working for somedays now.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Dinobenson: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
pufframmy1: buzzz me if u need the new account tools for upgrading
my brother sorry for bothering u,i have a problem i feel u can help me with.i have been using srt4653 decoder to receive my tv pay channels and my friend is using srt4669.just recently here we have been asked to upgrade to srt4675 to still enjoy d stations.pls what do u think we can do,i dont even have the budget to buy another decoder.another painful thing is ,my subcription for the month is gradually going by the day,without me enjoying what i paid for.i will be greatly in ur debt if u can assist me, tank u so much.u can inbox my mail at dondinobenson@gmail.com,any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dinobenson: my brother sorry for bothering u,i have a problem i feel u can help me with.i have been using srt4653 decoder to receive my tv pay channels and my friend is using srt4669.just recently here we have been asked to upgrade to srt4675 to still enjoy d stations.pls what do u think we can do,i dont even have the budget to buy another decoder.another painful thing is ,my subcription for the month is gradually going by the day,without me enjoying what i paid for.i will be greatly in ur debt if u can assist me, tank u so much.u can inbox my mail at dondinobenson@gmail.com,any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Dia's no way out. Either u get the recommended receiver or 4940. Dat the only receivers dat can work for paid mytv channels. Why not apply for upgrade to mytv. Call dia customer care and request to be assigned an upgrade code which when u receive it, u can approached any participating dealer around ur area for a new receiver at under #8000.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2013
ballee4: pls gurus how do I revive my xman, it has stopped working for somedays now.
you need a new account
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2013
Dinobenson: my brother sorry for bothering u,i have a problem i feel u can help me with.i have been using srt4653 decoder to receive my tv pay channels and my friend is using srt4669.just recently here we have been asked to upgrade to srt4675 to still enjoy d stations.pls what do u think we can do,i dont even have the budget to buy another decoder.another painful thing is ,my subcription for the month is gradually going by the day,without me enjoying what i paid for.i will be greatly in ur debt if u can assist me, tank u so much.u can inbox my mail at dondinobenson@gmail.com,any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
do it back to d normal upgraded it was before
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2013
pm me if you need g1 account it available for 2k
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Seyilome(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
pufframmy1: pm me if you need g1 account it available for 2k
pls,what is g1 account? And its benefits?.tanx
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ballee4: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls how do I get the account
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Dinobenson: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
olenyi:

Dia's no way out. Either u get the recommended receiver or 4940. Dat the only receivers dat can work for paid mytv channels. Why not apply for upgrade to mytv. Call dia customer care and request to be assigned an upgrade code which when u receive it, u can approached any participating dealer around ur area for a new receiver at under #8000.

Regards.
tanks 4 ur prompt response,but is it only from mytv that i can get d upgrade from?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Dinobenson: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
pufframmy1: do it back to d normal upgraded it was before
this is the state it was when i bought it,never done any upgrade on it,tanx.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Dinobenson: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.
tanx once more for ur prompt response.u mean i should go for decoder swap? I was thinking i will need to download a software for the upgrade.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
olenyi:

For astra with 60cm, about 20 or so.
For amos 5 with 90cm for optimium signal reception, upwards of 70 to 100 channels.

The best connection now is

1 nos 60cm dish on intelsat 20ku for mytv free channels.

1 nos. 60cm on Dstv position for cnn/silverbird/etc with another lnb attached for multitv.

1 nos. 90 cm on amos.

Dat the best in town now.

Though one can use only 1 nos. 90cm to pick both amos, Dstv and multi tv.

It all boils down to how proficient u or ur installer is.

What's ur location. Shout out to the house and see if anyone is near u who can help u out.

Regards.

Bros I already have a set up of 90cm with DSTV (pri lnb) and multi tv. D dish is hanging on a wall (not an upright pole). So how can I add a 3rd lnb for Amos 5? Thnks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2013

Some say 2K, some say 5K some 2.5K hw we go kno fake?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 4:15am On Jul 17, 2013
rapthugx:
Some say 2K, some say 5K some 2.5K hw we go kno fake?
depend on who u believe it suppose no not be cost more than 2k but to the novice ones dey sell higher to them ok
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 4:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Seyilome: pls,what is g1 account? And its benefits?.tanx
g1 accout is for azsky ok it to make it work again call me on 08095381635 if needed
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 4:18am On Jul 17, 2013
ballee4: pls how do I get the account
i have a china contact i dont get mine here in naija direct from china if u have ur contact
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by lukzy500: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
SULIEMAN3: not all channels provide info or the channels you used to see info is no more showing it again? If yes then, what patch did you upgrade to and have you tried 1.19p?.

Suleiman pls can u send me d link to where I can download d patch for strong 4922a.d1 I av dnt show info
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
lukzy500:

Suleiman pls can u send me d link to where I can download d patch for strong 4922a.d1 I av dnt show info
i hv got ur mail and will forward it to you through the mail.
NB: the info is provided by the channel provider and not the software you upgraded to.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by mtuko2(m): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2013
How do I input dcw into strong 4922 decoder since they are 32 characters while in the code menu ie 8282 only 16 characters are allowed
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sammu(m): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2013
mtuko2: How do I input dcw into strong 4922 decoder since they are 32 characters while in the code menu ie 8282 only 16 characters are allowed
While on the channel press 8280 u will get 32 character menu then edit and save. Cheers
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by toyaclaraden(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2013
pls i need how to upgrade my next six month azsky g1.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2013
toyaclaraden:
pls i need how to upgrade my next six month azsky g1.
email me on puffdongle@yahoo.com so we can talk more
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sabired12: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
pls help me bring back my azsky g1 adapter is not picking any sim card any more and is not me only in Ghana we are u can call 233207056681 or send me mail on sabired12@yahoo.com teach me how to bring it back so that we can sale more product for u thanks.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
sabired12: pls help me bring back my azsky g1 adapter is not picking any sim card any more and is not me only in Ghana we are u can call 233207056681 or send me mail on sabired12@yahoo.com teach me how to bring it back so that we can sale more product for u thanks.
have you load d new account
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by FreshGee: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls how can I activate the hard channels, have installed the update so far but can't get them? Do I need something more to add, as per device wise or what? Some kind guru out there plz! smiley
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Obascoetubi: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pidzo:
Adult channel (hope this makes it clear) cheesy
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Obascoetubi: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
where u get adult chanelz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.