Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (271422 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
jezsie: @olenyi:pls i v nail multi wit my daarsat dish wit 4930L bt pls 2 get 16,36,7 n 4 is hard pls help wit dir curent trackin freq n hw i wil do it.tnx

@Jezsie.

To get 16'east, input 11024 H 03333 and standing at the back of ur dish, from the present multi tv position, raise it up and to ur right. Play around dia and u will pick it. When u get it, optimise the signal and also make sure dat dis freq 11881 V 27500 is also very high. Den blindscan.

For 36'east. From ur multi tv position, input 11900 H 27500. And standing at the back of the dish, bring it down a little and a bit to ur left.

For 7' east and 4' east, use 12728 V 3000 and 12015 V 29950 respectively. Den as usual, while standing at the back of the dish, shift the dish to the right and raise it up till its faceing the heavens. Bring it down again and shift it yet again to the right and up again. Keep up the right, up shift until the dish is now faceing south.

Keep at it and u should pick it. Den blindscan in each case.

For 7'east, u need lots of patience oooo.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by odume10: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
@olenyi
Pls a 've a 60cm & a 90cm dish, with d 60cm I tracked multi tv & d.tv with g1 goes, after my 4669x did auto upgrade I lost d later so am left with only multit tv but I just upgraded to d latest patch pidzo posted here.
Wit d 90cm I was able to track some satellites including daarsat but most of them are not in English.
Pls I would need your assistance on how to make d most of this 90cm dish in terms of traceable tps and their respective freqs and sybl rates.
Am not d football type I rather foreign programmes and movies.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jezsie: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
olenyi:

@Jezsie.

To get 16'east, input 11024 H 03333 and standing at the back of ur dish, from the present multi tv position, raise it up and to ur right. Play around dia and u will pick it. When u get it, optimise the signal and also make sure dat dis freq 11881 V 27500 is also very high. Den blindscan.

For 36'east. From ur multi tv position, input 11900 H 27500. And standing at the back of the dish, bring it down a little and a bit to ur left.

For 7' east and 4' east, use 12728 V 3000 and 12015 V 29950 respectively. Den as usual, while standing at the back of the dish, shift the dish to the right and raise it up till its faceing the heavens. Bring it down again and shift it yet again to the right and up again. Keep up the right, up shift until the dish is now faceing south.

Keep at it and u should pick it. Den blindscan in each case.

For 7'east, u need lots of patience oooo.

Regards.
tnx again @olenyi 4 comin 2 my aid again bt can i get al wit d daarsat dis or i shd get an extra dish 4 4&7'.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by oyasbobo: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pls gurus in the house how can I restall a 4669x my brother went to do factor reset and the sat names are no loner showing how can I restall pls help me urgent thanks alot
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
jezsie: 0
tnx again @olenyi 4 comin 2 my aid again bt can i get al wit d daarsat dis or i shd get an extra dish 4 4&7'.

U probably need to get another dish.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by oyasbobo: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
olenyi:

U probably need to get another dish.

Regards.
pls help me with my decoder
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jezsie: 12:48am On Apr 26, 2013
@olenyi-tnx 4d reply bt a d 2 above pix possible.

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 1:35am On Apr 26, 2013
jezsie: @olenyi-tnx 4d reply bt a d 2 above pix possible.

Yes. Dis is very much possible. though u need to be a bit proficient in track. But as the picture are quite clear and well illustrated, u can give it a go, just placing ur lnb's to correspond with the positions on the pix.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2013
oyasbobo: Pls gurus in the house how can I restall a 4669x my brother went to do factor reset and the sat names are no loner showing how can I restall pls help me urgent thanks alot

How many dishes are u using? What channels where u getting. If more than one, go outside to ur dishes and orbserve dat the two wires coming from the dishes are joined at a point with a switch. Looking at the switch, u'll see some numbers written on it.

Now check the number for the dat looks like it's facing up. Also check the number for the dish dat looks like its vertical.

Now on ur receiver, press menu. Press ok and enter 4 zero's if it ask's for pin.

Select dish settings. On the satellite name, look for intelsat 20k or intelsat 7/10 k. Scroll down to diseqc settings and change to 1.0. Go down and change the two other option to the number corresponding to the port number on the diseqc switch for the dish dat is vertical. Exit and save.

Now select dish settings again and at the satellite name, look for astra 1n/2abdf.

Repeat the disecq settings to match with the port number for the dish facing up. Exit and save.

Scroll to manual scan and select. On Astra 1N/2abd. Input this freq 12523 V 19531. When its green, press ok to scan.

On satellite name, look for intelsat 20 or 7/10. Go down to freq and start scrolling. Any one that turns green, press ok to scan. Afterwards, exit and u're good to go.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by oyasbobo: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2013
olenyi:

How many dishes are u using? What channels where u getting. If more than one, go outside to ur dishes and orbserve dat the two wires coming from the dishes are joined at a point with a switch. Looking at the switch, u'll see some numbers written on it.

Now check the number for the dat looks like it's facing up. Also check the number for the dish dat looks like its vertical.

Now on ur receiver, press menu. Press ok and enter 4 zero's if it ask's for pin.

Select dish settings. On the satellite name, look for intelsat 20k or intelsat 7/10 k. Scroll down to diseqc settings and change to 1.0. Go down and change the two other option to the number corresponding to the port number on the diseqc switch for the dish dat is vertical. Exit and save.

Now select dish settings again and at the satellite name, look for astra 1n/2abdf.

Repeat the disecq settings to match with the port number for the dish facing up. Exit and save.

Scroll to manual scan and select. On Astra 1N/2abd. Input this freq 12523 V 19531. When its green, press ok to scan.

On satellite name, look for intelsat 20 or 7/10. Go down to freq and start scrolling. Any one that turns green, press ok to scan. Afterwards, exit and u're good to go.

Regards.
thanks for the explanation by when I enter dish settings the names of the sats are not showing they are all showing 0.0E and all the frequencies and symbol rates are showing 00000 so it can not even scan
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by zpakln(f): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2013
olenyi:

Yes. Dis is very much possible. though u need to be a bit proficient in track. But as the picture are quite clear and well illustrated, u can give it a go, just placing ur lnb's to correspond with the positions on the pix.

Regards.
Sir, olenyi, pls can u help with name of the bird on 21.6e and the tp for tracking on 90cm dish?
olenyi:

Regards.
Sir, olenyi, pls can u help with name of the bird on 21.6e and the tp for tracking on 90cm dish?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 5:26am On Apr 27, 2013
zpakln: Sir, olenyi, pls can u help with name of the bird on 21.6e and the tp for tracking on 90cm dish?Sir, olenyi, pls can u help with name of the bird on 21.6e and the tp for tracking on 90cm dish?

http://www.flysat.com/e21b.php
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by prologue: 5:41am On Apr 27, 2013
@GuRus in the house. Been going through the thread but have not seen much on srt 4940. Are the patches available for it? What new stations can I enjoy. Can it be used for browsing?
Thanks so much.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jascosix: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2013
rahman24: can any1 tell me what is the price of strong srt 4922A?
I recently bought 1 for N12,150.00 frm strong-technologies showroom in Abuja
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2013
rahman24: can any1 tell me what is the price of strong srt 4922A?
jascosix:
I recently bought 1 for N12,150.00 frm strong-technologies showroom in Abuja

@jascosix.

Looks like its costlier getting direct from strong technologies as a non distributor/retailer. This is because this same machine goes for between #10500 and #11700 in my area depending on how friendly u are with the retailer. grin

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jascosix: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2013
@olenyi
u ar absolutely right. Just b certain u are buying an original product.
Regards
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2013
jascosix: @olenyi
u ar absolutely right. Just b certain u are buying an original product.
Regards

I dont deal with road side sellers.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by naijaobi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
olenyi:

I dont deal with road side sellers.

Regards.
is better to buy from my tv retailers?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by oyasbobo: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pls does anyone know how to configure a strong decoder to browse the internet pls I need ur help
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olushaggy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
oyasbobo: Pls does anyone know how to configure a strong decoder to browse the internet pls I need ur help

What model is ur Receiver?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by prologue: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
olushaggy:

Plz, check out srt 4940 for me. For internet
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olushaggy(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2013
House pls oh, i noticed that my multi tv will not work if i connect it to a connector connecting two dishes together but it works separately.
Again when i try to track a cert with my receiver i notice that my receiver do slow down (if i hit green and try to lock all i noticed was that it will just remain on the same signal strength for like a minute, so i found it difficult to track any sat even the cheapest MY TV.. pls i need help.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by oyasbobo: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2013
olushaggy:

am using a 4669z
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jayjaycool(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2013
Hi guys, am new to this thread and I must confess that you people are doing a great job here.
Please I want to buy stonger decoder can anyone here tell me the best decoder so far if possible why. If you have idea of the price too it will be nice. Although am not concerned with the price but what will give me what I want. Bear with me if this question bores you. I am new here.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jascosix: 8:56am On May 03, 2013
jayjaycool: Hi guys, am new to this thread and I must confess that you people are doing a great job here.
Please I want to buy stonger decoder can anyone here tell me the best decoder so far if possible why. If you have idea of the price too it will be nice. Although am not concerned with the price but what will give me what I want. Bear with me if this question bores you. I am new here.
It all depends on what u want. Just state ur requirements and I believe someone in this forum can sspply u d answer.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jayjaycool(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2013
Just want the decoder that will support HD, mpeg4, dvb-s, any latest feature that I won't have to start thinking I should have bought that other decoder instead. I am a foreign movie lover,music and cartoon lover(lol) I learn some station in eW4/7 will require certain decoder to be able to view the video. Pls am a learner here I might not use the right sentence but if u understand me pls refer me to the decoder u feel is the best so far by strong.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by efijemueh: 2:37am On May 04, 2013
plz am new in dis forum.my srt4669xii refuse to load it's only showing 8888 on the decorder.can anybody tell me what to do?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jascosix: 7:33am On May 04, 2013
jayjaycool: Just want the decoder that will support HD, mpeg4, dvb-s, any latest feature that I won't have to start thinking I should have bought that other decoder instead. I am a foreign movie lover,music and cartoon lover(lol) I learn some station in eW4/7 will require certain decoder to be able to view the video. Pls am a learner here I might not use the right sentence but if u understand me pls refer me to the decoder u feel is the best so far by strong.
I suggest u go for srt 4922A. It fulfills ur requirements and much more yet it is cheap. Visit strong technologies web site and c 4 urself.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jayjaycool(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2013
Thanks 4 that reply bro. I will check it out.

Please what should be my budget on the srt 4992A?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by naijaobi(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2013
jayjaycool: Thanks 4 that reply bro. I will check it out.

Please what should be my budget on the srt 4992A?
10-12k

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.