Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter (7121 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by mzHANA(f): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Took This Photo Of The Little Dove This Evening

I Just So Much Love Her

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Earthquake1: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
little Yoruba demoness

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Ahmed0336(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Earthquake1:
little Yoruba demoness
Bros repent!!! Eventhough i no be yoruba
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by potent5(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
EKEDC Injustice In Satellite Town Lagos
It has been observed that EKEDC is enmeshed in corrupt practices in its distribution of light in Satellite Town and its neighboring settlements.
Places like Alaba Suru, Alafia, Maza Maza, Coker, Barracks, FESTAC, Kpako, Agboju, etc. are known to enjoy 15 to 18 hours of light daily. Adeshoba which is across the Badagry express road from Satellite Town enjoys up to 20 (or above) hours of light daily. But this contrasts with the case of Satellite Town which enjoys less than 5 hours of light daily or none at all .
Indeed, the only time Satellite Town can boast of up to 15 hours of light is during Christmas or long Salah celebrations or when the nearby areas have issues with their light.
This was the case during the 1st and second week of March when Adeshoba was having problems with its light. Satellite was having an average of 15 to 20 hours of light daily.
Ever since the light situation in Adeshoba reverted to the usual 15 to 20 hours of light a day, the reverse became the case for Satellite Town. They hardly enjoy up to 5 hours of light daily and at night the sound generators is out of this world.
The imbalance in the electricity distribution in the area has caused people to run away from Satellite Town as an area that does not regularly have light. People formerly living Satellite move to Adeshoba, Kpako, Agboju, Barracks, etc.
Interestingly, and despite the few hours of light enjoyed by Satellite Town residents, they pay some of the highest estimated bills in the Amuwo Odofin and nearby LGAs areas compared to Agboju, Adeshoba, Coker, Maza Maza, Barracks, etc. As a result, most residents have clamored for prepaid meters to avoid paying for electricity not supplied to them.
People have speculated and given reasons for the manner Satellite Town is being shortchanged by EKEDC and the major reason adduced is that the majority of the people living in Satellite Town are not from the Lagos state and that there are no important personalities or traditional rulers in the area.
Government through the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, NERC, should investigate this matter and save residents of Satellite Town. After all, we are all one Nigeria.
Modified: it's worse now. Satellite Town now has less than 2 hours of light daily since 22nd March.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
mzHANA:

I Just So Much Love Her

I hope you got your neighbours permission before posting a picture of he daughter on a faceless forum?

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by ojjp: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by mzHANA(f): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I hope you got your neighbours permission before posting a picture of he daughter on a faceless forum?

Yeah dear I definately tell her am gonna post it online

It's also on my FB page
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
mzHANA:

Yeah dear I definately tell her am gonna post it online

It's also on my FB page

smiley Ok no wahala then.

Have a lovely weekend cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by mzHANA(f): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

smiley Ok no wahala then.

Have a lovely weekend cool

And you too dear
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by uboma(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
mzHANA:

I Just So Much Love Her

Why did the mother apply lipstick on her daughter?

She is too young to wear makeup for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Tiimy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Op pls no child abuse
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Tazdroid(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Earthquake1:
little Yoruba demoness

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by arinze3131(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Earthquake1:
little Yoruba demoness

hahahahahahaha bros take am easy na abeg
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by nukky77(f): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cute damsel

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by samisj4real(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Go call police

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 25, 2018
samisj4real:
Go call police

Mumu spotted

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by buskie13(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2018
mzHANA:

I Just So Much Love Her
can we hook up?

where are you from,love your siggy
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by khiaa(f): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2018
She's adorable. smiley
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by iamskyrex(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2018
chesos cheesy
Earthquake1:
little Yoruba demoness
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Holywizard: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Big lips ���

Potential gossip
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
pikhater:
Get visa to travel overseas with ease : contact 08067768484 to begin application.
do d visa and carry all your family go there
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
i just saw this pix as a meme just now,u don buy market o

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Jacktheripper: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
H ow would you like to earn bitcoin just by having an app installed on your phone? With SlideCoin, you can! Simply use your phone like you normally do to earn bitcoin on a daily basis! You are also given the opportunity to complete bonus tasks to earn even more bitcoin! But it doesn't stop there; When your friends register using your unique referral code you will earn a 50% commission on their lock screen earnings for life!

Check my signature for the link
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Rubbiish(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
pikhater:
Get visa to travel overseas with ease : contact 08067768484 to begin application.
What about u?
U don't want to travel? undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Jakumo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
mzHANA:

I Just So Much Love Her

WTF? These are very creepy comments to make about somebody else's CHILD. Were it not that you reside in lawless Nigeria, you could be prosecuted, or put on a pedophile watch-list, for posting this picture and declaring your "love" for a toddler online.

You are one weird muffug, and your neighbor needs to watch his kids around you, since your intentions are very suspicious, going by this odd post.
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Oblongata: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jakumo:

WTF? These are very creepy comments to make about somebody else's CHILD. Were it not that you reside in lawless Nigeria, you could be prosecuted, or put on a pedophile watch-list, for posting this picture and declaring your "love" for a toddler online.

You are one weird muffug, and your neighbor needs to watch his kids around you, since your intentions are very suspicious, going by this odd post.
do you realize that the op is a lady?
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Jakumo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Oblongata:

do you realize that the op is a lady?

Pedophiles come in both genders, and she did NOT seek permission of the parents before making this picture available to kidnappers and all manner of nasty people.
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Oblongata: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jakumo:

Pedophiles come in both genders, and she did NOT seek permission of the parents before making this picture available to kidnappers and all manner of nasty people.
bros come of it

she is just admiring her neighbour's child, perhaps she is yet to have hers, hence the love....

she did say she got the girl's parent consent

do have a nice Sunday afternoon

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Jakumo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Oblongata:
bros come of it

she is just admiring her neighbour's child, perhaps she is yet to have hers, hence the love....

she did say she got the girl's parent consent

do have a nice Sunday afternoon

Ok I missed the parental permission claim. I won't cry louder than the bereaved, but I certainly would never grant such permission.

To each his own.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by thanki410(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
The girl looks sharp... I so love her hunger for good looks, why is she glued to the wall like she is doing a Miley cyrus' video.... Fine baby .... Check signature biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter / My Girl And Her Annoying Statements /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.