Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom (898 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by mabeni(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
And i repeat. Dear, hustlers and Bachelors, if your girlfriend does not have any source of income and or she's stingy or selfish, please, do not marry her.
E get why.
May we not regret our actions!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Kestolove(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dem don show dix one pepper
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Offpoint1: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Too late grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Mrkcee(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
E be like say OP don collet grin.

But true sha, date a jobless, broke and selfish (wicked combo) girl and suffer for 600years in this life. cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by schoolboymatt(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin wetin happen?
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Jennyclay(f): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dear hardworking ladies. if your boyfriend does not have any source of income or he's broke, wretched stingy or selfish, please, do not marry him.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke people.... Broke men wahala opoor! It's plenty!!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by VictorUSA(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by toujurs: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Dear hardworking ladies. if your boyfriend does not have any source of income or he's broke, wretched stingy or selfish, please, do not marry him.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke people.... Broke men wahala opoor! It's plenty!!

is it even possible for a man to marry without having a source of income, in this current societal mentality, that the man should take care of his grown add wife too, Your opinion sounds dumb, we all know most bitches go for men with money unlike men who could date a broke girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Baba don collect breakfast grin
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by kingsman66(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Who could be this bastard dat broke OP soul chaii bro I feel ur pain
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by GooodHardDick: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
OP, na today you just dey know say Nigeria girls are useless?

Without being told, you should know Nigeria girls are completely useless. All of them

1 Like

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
toujurs:
is it even possible for a man to marry without having a source of income, in this current societal mentality, Your opinion sounds dumb, we all know most bitches go for men with money unlike men who could date a broke girl
Oga no insult that girl because she too dey right.
Many men dey outside wey dey mumulishly marry without source of income.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, na today you just dey know say Nigeria girls are useless?

Without being told, you should know Nigeria girls are completely useless. All of them
Your mother follow useless?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Jayzx: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
mabeni:
And i repeat. Dear, hustlers and Bachelors, if your girlfriend does not have any source of income and or she's stingy or selfish, please, do not marry her.
E get why.
Jobless or with job just know they will bill you might only be little difference.

1 Like

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by toujurs: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

Oga no insult that girl because she too dey right.
Many men dey outside wey dey mumulishly marry without source of income.
So who go pay for wedding reception, house rent, school fees, clothing and the rest na only touts live such life. But las las it's very rare.

1 Like

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
toujurs:
So who go pay for wedding reception, house rent, school fees, clothing and the rest na only touts live such life. But las las it's very rare.
Bloda man e dey happen because no be everybody dey do wedding oo. grin
Abi you no know say craze men dey?

1 Like

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by mabeni(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
kingsman66:
Who could be this bastard dat broke OP soul chaii bro I feel ur pain
i am happily married and with kids bro.

Na my neighbour. The guy is dying.
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by tunjilana: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

This hardly happens in reality...how many hardworking, rich ladies marry broke, jobless men...except he lies or packages himself....it wont happen with her full knowledge of his status....but men marry jobless women all the time and deal with so many issues...so his advise doesnt need balancing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Jennyclay(f): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
tunjilana:

This hardly happens in reality...how many hardworking, rich ladies marry broke, jobless men...except he lies or packages himself....it wont happen with her full knowledge of his status....but men marry jobless women all the time and deal with so many issues...so his advise doesnt need balancing
Sir, It happens in reality alot. Maybe you haven't seen any reason you're talking like this.

Some Hardworking ladies get married to broke and jobless men, and these broke men end up being so toxic and full of hatred and jealousy.

I have seen and read many cases here on nairaland how some jobless broke men beat and murder their wife just to claim her hard earned property she worked for.

Late Osinachi (R.I.P) was the bread winner in her marriage, but her evil husband maltreated her.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Jayzx: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, It happens in reality alot. Maybe you haven't seen any reason you're talking like this.

Some Hardworking ladies get married to broke and jobless men, and these broke men end up being so toxic and full of hatred and jealousy.

I have seen and read many cases here on nairaland how some jobless broke men beat and murder their wife just to claim her hard earned property she worked for.

Late Osinachi (R.I.P) was the bread winner in her marriage, but her evil husband maltreated her.
Just only one person and you have saying you have seen many. Guys don't be deceived by this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
mabeni:
E get why.

What you have said is very true.

Marrying a broke lady who will not be contributing anything to the family coffers in this present difficult economic situation is a very bad idea!
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Savedday: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by kingsman66(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
mabeni:
i am happily married and with kids bro.

Na my neighbour. The guy is dying.

I can smell it from here...
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=VictorUSA post=111996835]my mother is useless/quote]
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Demigod22: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
I can't even be sexually attracted to unproductive lady.
Re: Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

Weytin dem do you nah? grin

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish To Bang Your Sexy Body For 5HOURS Straight" - Male Fan Tells Megan Thees / Help Interpret My Dream / Only a Foolish Man Will Always Accept Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.