Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (36938 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Buhari Not A Viable Option For President In 2019 – Arewa Christians / What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdificationBoss:
The President of the AYCF, Yerima Shettima, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to abandon his right to contest the 2019 presidential election.

According to him, "the truth is that our expectations of this government have not been met. Everything they promised during the campaign and in their manifesto.

He said Buhari shouldn't seek re-election in 2019 because:

1. His anti-corruption war is selective.

"The reason why everybody sought for change was that we thought this government will fight corruption tooth and nail without considering whosoever is involved.

2. He hasn't been able to defeat Boko Haram.

“We cannot or the government cannot justify the fact that we told Nigerians that the fight against insurgency is over. Almost every day we have had casualties.

3. Poor power supply

"The third one on the campaign was the issue of power. This is nothing to write home about even though the Minister of Power told us that a responsible government should be able to fix power within six months.

http://newshelmng.com/3-major-reasons-buhari-not-contest-2019-arewa-youths/

hunger knows no bigotry grin grin

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by femi4: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
lazygal:

The way I see it ,that man might end up forming another party or joining another one that will accept him as pre.candidate
PDP is too divided to agree on Atiku
In Nigeria, we have two heavyweights and others. No party apart from PDP/APC can win the persidency
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by zombieHUNTER: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
Has anyone noticed Ipob Osus seem most interested in zoo issues than anyone else these days? grin

They seem to have completely forgotten about Late Osu King, OhamaDICKe Nnamdidiot Cownu. grin

The same Arewa Youths that should roasted their asses in the Kaduna declaration have now become the owners of their favorite erect penisis to suck. grin

They will leave the issue at hand and face their nightmares.... grin

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Osinbajo is better. Osinbajo for 2019.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by babyphaze07(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
lazygal:

God forbid .

what has God gotten to do with this. PMB is made as a result of human error. and it last till 2019.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by goshee: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
Has anyone noticed Ipob Osus seem most interested in zoo issues than anyone else these days? grin

They seem to have completely forgotten about Late Osu King, OhamaDICKe Nnamdidiot Cownu. grin

The same Arewa Youths that should roasted their asses in the Kaduna declaration have now become the owners of their favorite erect penisis to suck. grin
your comment sounds amature and childish.

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by pat077: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
femi4:
Will Atiku win PDP ticket?
the coast is clear for him already
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by asawanathegreat(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari will finally park to Daura after his defeat in 2019.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Jesusloveyou: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
8744Kin:
Imagine when Nigerians will be united, irrespective of ethnic or religious difference. Lets give ATIKU chance, he have the experience, capacity and charisma to lead. God bless Nigeria.
you and your father should give atiku your vote.
Nonsense.
Can atiku win his local government?
Will arewa youth support atiku over buhari?

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by oshorstan(f): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdificationBoss:
The President of the AYCF, Yerima Shettima, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to abandon his right to contest the 2019 presidential election.

According to him, "the truth is that our expectations of this government have not been met. Everything they promised during the campaign and in their manifesto.

He said Buhari shouldn't seek re-election in 2019 because:

1. His anti-corruption war is selective.

"The reason why everybody sought for change was that we thought this government will fight corruption tooth and nail without considering whosoever is involved.

2. He hasn't been able to defeat Boko Haram.

“We cannot or the government cannot justify the fact that we told Nigerians that the fight against insurgency is over. Almost every day we have had casualties.

3. Poor power supply

"The third one on the campaign was the issue of power. This is nothing to write home about even though the Minister of Power told us that a responsible government should be able to fix power within six months.

http://newshelmng.com/3-major-reasons-buhari-not-contest-2019-arewa-youths/

It is a scam to distract Nigerians.. they are working together. government of lies n distraction
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Mrkumareze(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
donigspain:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

Aguru guo onye monwu ya asuo Igbo.

Igbo si anya bewe imi esoro ya.

The hunger and hardship in the land have reset everyone's brain back to default version 1.0

Leave me to gloat! It is my right as a 5%er. Don't tell me how I wish the country bad because we saw it beforehand. We warned everyone but few listened.

An Igbo man will not take the worst hit in a bad economy. Kpatakpata anyi ekpuru nkata baa ahia.

Na those people who depend on FG handouts; those 80% civil service states will take the worst hit.

I just closed from hawking gala. Let me go and buy my lazy neighbour Olumide beer and hear him curse Buhari whom he vigorously campaigned for 2 years ago. cheesy

Well said nwanna.

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by wink2015(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Where is Mr FOLLOW FOLLOW, Chief John Odigie Oyegun.

The good people of Edo state and the Niger delta region are still waiting for the dividend of democracy you were expected to bring home.

Chief John Odigie Oyegun, your FOLLOW FOLLOW DON TOO MUCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRf5kNrHPh4

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Jesusloveyou: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Buhari will finally park to Daura after his defeat in 2019.
is it your father that will defect him?

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by lazygal: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
femi4:
In Nigeria, we have two heavyweights and others. No party apart from PDP/APC can win the persidency

No be aggrieved PDP members form APC ,okay siddon dey look ...in Nigeria doubts are cleared
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by talk2percy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oh, thank God his own people are testifying to his incompetence and cluelessness plus the bigotry and nepotism that decorates this government.

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
hatchy:
The truth of the matter is that he will be disgraced out of power if he eventually succumb to all those vultures around him asking him to contest.

We have all seen enough of him and he have nothing else to offer to this country.
We were deceived to believe that he is the Messiah where as he is nothing but a dunce and super clueless.
A man who have never written a book neither has he delivered any intellectual lecture other than religious bigotry.

Buhari should anoint a young and vibrant man to succeed him and honourably retire or else he will be remembered as a man who came,saw but never conquered.

Are we no longer in a democracy?

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
femi4:

Are you a member of one of the parties?

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
talk2percy:
Oh, thank God his own people are testifying to his incompetence and cluelessness plus the bigotry and nepotism that decorates this government.

They are doing this to ensure another northerner wins in 2019 for 12 straight years.
Where are the southerners?
Why should educated, sophisticated southerners be doing boy boy to Fulanis?

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by amazon14: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
donigspain:

The hunger and hardship in the land have reset everyone's brain back to default version 1.0

Leave me to gloat! It is my right as a 5%er. Don't tell me how I wish the country bad because we saw it beforehand. We warned everyone but few listened.

An Igbo man will not take the worst hit in a bad economy. Kpatakpata anyi ekpuru nkata baa ahia.

Na those people who depend on FG handouts; those 80% civil service states will take the worst hit.

I just closed from hawking gala. Let me go and buy my lazy neighbour Olumide beer and hear him curse Buhari whom he vigorously campaigned for 2 years ago. cheesy

U made me lol
Buhari till 2031. The good book says when God wants to punish a nation he will give them a wicked ruler. Nigeria have not been punished enough. Like u rightly said what has Igbo got to do with government. Fa ga atacha afufu ike akpofa nku

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by pna1411(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gbam! ikwusi gwo ya.

donigspain:

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Hakeymco(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seems like they are throwing support for Atiku

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
wink2015:
Where is Mr FOLLOW FOLLOW, Chief John Odigie Oyegun.

The good people of Edo state and the Niger delta region are still waiting for the dividend of democracy you were expected to bring home.

In a company, only investors get a dividend.
How much did you invest in our democracy so that your dividend can be calculated?

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by LasGidiOwner: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
I want Bubu to contest and suffer defeat..lol

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hakeymco:
Seems like they are throwing support for Atiku

Are there no southerners who are more capable to run the country?
Why should we always queue up behind a northerner?
Dem swear for us?

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Tonytonex(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
NO OO! HE MUST CONTEST OO.

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by stanluiz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Afonja Muslim will call shettima an ipob yoot.

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
8744Kin:
Imagine when Nigerians will be united, irrespective of ethnic or religious difference. Lets give ATIKU chance, he have the experience, capacity and charisma to lead. God bless Nigeria.

Fashola, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Ezekwesili, Osinbajo etc don’t have the experience, capacity and charisma to lead?
Will southerners be slaves forever in their own country?
Is this apartheid or what?
#RestructureNow.

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by stanluiz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy :DThe 95% are now wailing and complaining.

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by femi4: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
lazygal:

No be aggrieved PDP members form APC ,okay siddon dey look ...in Nigeria doubts are cleared
Not true, APC is 50% ACN.

Aggrieved PDP could have joined other parties but chose ACN which was the strongest opposition as at then
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by stanluiz(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
seguno2:

Fashola, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Ezekwesili, Osinbajo etc don’t have the experience, capacity and charisma to lead?
Will southerners be slaves forever in their own country?
Is this apartheid or what?
#RestructureNow.
Let the south unite first.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
The North must stick with Buhari. They don't have the leisure of casually picking and chosing when Igbos are waiting for their turn come 2023.
If you don't like some things he is doing, then go to him and give him constructive advice, not telling him to pack and go.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by tydi(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
hatchy:
The truth of the matter is that he will be disgraced out of power if he eventually succumb to all those vultures around him asking him to contest.

We have all seen enough of him and he have nothing else to offer to this country.
We were deceived to believe that he is the Messiah where as he is nothing but a dunce and super clueless.
A man who have never written a book neither has he delivered any intellectual lecture other than religious bigotry.

Buhari should anoint a young and vibrant man to succeed him and honourably retire or else he will be remembered as a man who came,saw but never conquered.

ROBERT MUGABE COMES TO MIND, though he became rich cus he was awarded $10million doll cheesy

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31