Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (36937 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Buhari Not A Viable Option For President In 2019 – Arewa Christians / What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by sarutobie(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
goshee:
your comment sounds amature and childish.
That poster is none other than the vile and senile omenka....pay ‘it’ no heed.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by femi4: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
seguno2:

Are you a member of one of the parties?
no, but Nigeria politics is either A or B even right from Awolowo days
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Holyvurgin17:
Fayose,Buhari and Atiku wants to contest in 2019 undecided
It seems I will just stay at home on election day

Instead of staying at home on Election Day, is it not better to join others in a political party to nominate a better candidate?
There is no need to be hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by 8744Kin(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you and your father should give atiku your vote.
Nonsense.
Can atiku win his local government?
Will arewa youth support atiku over buhari?
Its politics, you don't have to be bitter and insulting or is that normal in your party?
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by lazygal: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
femi4:
Not true, APC is 50% ACN

Okay .... I stand to be corrected. Thank you..how ever PDP aggrieved members form a high % in APC

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
stanluiz:
Let the south unite first.

What are YOU doing towards the unity?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by stanluiz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
igbodefender:
The North must stick with Buhari. They don't have the leisure of casually picking and chosing when Igbos are waiting for their turn come 2023.
If you don't like some things he is doing, then go to him and give him constructive advice, not telling him to pack and go.
Are you sick undecided
igbodefender:
The North must stick with Buhari. They don't have the leisure of casually picking and chosing when Igbos are waiting for their turn come 2023.
If you don't like some things he is doing, then go to him and give him constructive advice, not telling him to pack and go.
Are you sick

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by hatchy(f): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
seguno2:

Are we no longer in a democracy?
Even in America Presidents have someone they anoint to succeed them.They lobby other forces to see their preferred candidate emerge and also win in the main election.

Obasanjo did it ( Late Yaradua instead of Atiku)

There is nothing new there.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by stanluiz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
seguno2:

cheesy
seguno2:

Am I going to unite the south on nairaland.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by tydi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
seguno2:

Fashola, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Ezekwesili, Osinbajo etc don’t have the experience, capacity and charisma to lead?
Will southerners be slaves forever in their own country?
Is this apartheid or what?
#RestructureNow.

OGA ABEG WHEN PETER OBI & EZEKWESILI BECAME A SOUTHERNER?
EEH! OWON GRABBER
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
hatchy:
Even in America Presidents have someone they anoint to succeed them. They lobby other forces to see their preferred candidate emerge and also win in the main election.

Obasanjo did it ( Late Yaradua instead of Atiku)

There is nothing new there.

It's not a new thing.

Is that news or is that fake news?
Please name the American President who successfully anointed his own successor, the way that Obasanjo did for Yar’Adua.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
stanluiz:
:DAm I going to unite the south on nairaland.

Does a journey of a thousand miles no longer start with one little step?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by stanluiz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
seguno2:

Does a journey of a thousand miles no longer start with one little step?
I know but you know that nairaland is tribalism and you cannot stop the Igbo vs youruba e-warriors.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
tydi:
OGA ABEG WHEN PETER OBI & EZEKWESILI BECAME A SOUTHERNER?
EEH! OWON GRABBER

Is Anambra a northern state?
What are you saying
Do you know what you are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by seguno2: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
stanluiz:
I know but you know that nairaland is tribalism and you cannot stop the Igbo vs youruba e-warriors.

Where there is a will, there is always a way.
- Bob Marley.
Where there is no will, there are lots of excuses.
- Unknown

Which one applies to you

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by youngbelieve(f): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Baba shouldn't stress it,he won't win period.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by donb06: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
as a niger deltan am desperately lukn 4ward to wen a credible igbo man/woman will rule ds country (oh hw i miss prof. dora akunyili ). nw ds northerners want to extend their stay in power by discrediting PMB and enthrone probably ATIKU dt wil nw stay in power till 2027 yet the south don't understand dis. buhari must continue o we don dey suffer already mk we complete am. SAI BUTT-HARI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by israelmao(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Don't bother yourself Buhari will re-contest I have no doubt about that but he has a lot of betrayers to contest with in his party those pretending to be loyal to him yet their hearts are far away from him.Atiku has planted his spies in APC to do a lot of hatchet job. It's a pity that the one-time widely acclaimed superman and most preferred darling of most Nigerians is having a nosedive from pinnacle of honour to dishonour.My cousin and I almost fell apart because of my reservations to stake my support for Buhari prior to 2015 presidential election but till now things are yet to change according to the expectations of his teeming supporters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Tecno66: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:
Who even said buhari is planning to contest in 2019.

Do u pple wanna finally kill him come 2019
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Tecno66: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:
Who even said buhari is planning to contest in 2019.

Do u pple wanna finally kill him come 2019
I hope simple reason prevails because the man will be 76 by 2019 and 80 when he will be completing the tenure if elected.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by tete7000(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
hatchy:
The truth of the matter is that he will be disgraced out of power if he eventually succumb to all those vultures around him asking him to contest.

We have all seen enough of him and he have nothing else to offer to this country.
We were deceived to believe that he is the Messiah where as he is nothing but a dunce and super clueless.
A man who have never written a book neither has he delivered any intellectual lecture other than religious bigotry.

Buhari should anoint a young and vibrant man to succeed him and honourably retire or else he will be remembered as a man who came,saw but never conquered.

Buhari should anoint or wetin I heard you say? Please the man should leave anointing and just go and sleep. Who can he anoint? Another bigot like him. Or you have forgotten? Birds of the same feathers flock together. Just look at people around him - aides, ministers, etc and you will understand my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by talk2percy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
seguno2:

They are doing this to ensure another northerner wins in 2019 for 12 straight years.
Where are the southerners?
Why should educated, sophisticated southerners be doing boy boy to Fulanis?
my brother this country was structured to favour them, wether anybody wants to accept that or not and that's one of the main reasons they are against restructuring. So are u asking me me to ask who?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Corrinthians(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
goshee:
your comment sounds amature and childish.
Does that stop Late Nnamdidiot Cownu from being the mad pig he was when he was alive? grin
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Corrinthians(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

They will leave the issue at hand and face their nightmares.... grin
Exactly. Let me dwell on my nightmare, Late Pig Nnamdidiot Cownu. grin
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by MiraQlMicheals(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol dead

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Alariiwo: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
IPOO dummies won't like this grin

No more igbo presidency in 2023. Lmao
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Adebowale89(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
donigspain:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

Aguru guo onye monwu ya asuo Igbo.

Igbo si anya bewe imi esoro ya.

The hunger and hardship in the land have reset everyone's brain back to default version 1.0

Leave me to gloat! It is my right as a 5%er. Don't tell me how I wish the country bad because we saw it beforehand. We warned everyone but few listened.

An Igbo man will not take the worst hit in a bad economy. Kpatakpata anyi ekpuru nkata baa ahia.

Na those people who depend on FG handouts; those 80% civil service states will take the worst hit.

I just closed from hawking gala. Let me go and buy my lazy neighbour Olumide beer and hear him curse Buhari whom he vigorously campaigned for 2 years ago. cheesy

who the heck are you to tell people whom to vote or not? and did you just said Igbo are not affected with this present economic crisis

the way you people use words to suit yourself sometimes, anyone who haven't visit east before we think east is west London

una self gratification no dey get end. smh!
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
8744Kin:
Imagine when Nigerians will be united, irrespective of ethnic or religious difference. Lets give ATIKU chance, he have the experience, capacity and charisma to lead. God bless Nigeria.
on What Ground?
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by emmangrace: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
hatchy:
The truth of the matter is that he will be disgraced out of power if he eventually succumb to all those vultures around him asking him to contest.

We have all seen enough of him and he have nothing else to offer to this country.
We were deceived to believe that he is the Messiah where as he is nothing but a dunce and super clueless.
A man who have never written a book neither has he delivered any intellectual lecture other than religious bigotry.

Buhari should anoint a young and vibrant man to succeed him and honourably retire or else he will be remembered as a man who came,saw but never conquered.

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by emmangrace: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
hatchy:

Hope you have seen another Messiah for 2019
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by emmangrace: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hope you have another Messiah for 2019
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
stanluiz:
Are you sick undecidedAre you sick
Are you okay?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) / Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.