Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (44164 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by kinibigdeal(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
ashjay001:

I dont expect better from someone who voted atiku!

U expected 3 individual votes to reflect in a 18000+ strong voting data!

Use ur brain, pls!
No wonder we have mass failure in mathematics

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by PHILipu1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Sahara reporter is nothing but an APC medium for cheap propaganda. I and a friend voted for Atiku via that link yesterday but we noticed that the percentage never change from 26%,i called another friend to click the link just to study the link, he voted and it still remain at 26%. We all understand how hard APC are trying to market a failure
wake up.
We heard all this your Sahara reporters is this and that just before the 2015 elections and at the end,their polls were spot on.

You don't need a magician to tell you that Atiku can not win Buhari in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by MASTERCC: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
[If na bet9ja na small odd dey win...
Atiku I fear you.win or draw

quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=62756933]This is just 2019 election played ahead of time.

If Nigeria's Presidential Election Holds Today Between Abubakar Atiku as a candidate of @OfficialPDPNig And Muhammadu Buhari As the candidate of @APCNigeria Who Would You Vote For?

[/quote]
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Academicwizman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Sahara reporter is nothing but an APC medium for cheap propaganda. I and a friend voted for Atiku via that link yesterday but we noticed that the percentage never change from 26%,i called another friend to click the link just to study the link, he voted and it still remain at 26%. We all understand how hard APC are trying to market a failure
...and you think 3 votes will change the percentage without decimal point out of about 18,000+ votes? Who taught you statistics in school?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by kinibigdeal(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
PHILipu1:

wake up.
We heard all this your Sahara reporters is this and that just before the 2015 elections and at the end,their polls were spot on.

You don't need a magician to tell you that Atiku can not win Buhari in 2019.

The same way i was walking alone at the foreign affairs section when i told them that Trump will shock the world. If you understand Nigerian politics you should understand by now that the North are divided. We have got two worse options before us in 2019 but one will unite Nigerians better than the extremist. How i wish Sule Lamido can snatch the sole ticket but he stand no chance for now. Wake up dream boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by PHILipu1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

The same way i was walking alone at the foreign affairs section when i told them that Trump will shock the world. If you understand Nigerian politics you should understand by now that the North are divided. We have got two worse options before us in 2019 but one will unite Nigerians better than the extremist. How i wish Sule Lamido can snatch the sole ticket but he stand no chance for now. Wake up dream boy!
You really think the north are divided?
Bros i am from south-south but i have stayed in the north for more than 20 years now and i can tell you that put all the northern politicians on a single ticket that Buhari on a life support machine will defeat them with a very huge margin.
Buharism is a religion on it's own up north here.
I don't think i can remember anybody that his or her people love so much.
Anybody coming out from the north to contest against Buhari is just wasting his or her money and time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by kinibigdeal(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Academicwizman:

...and you think 3 votes will change the percentage without decimal point out of about 18,000+ votes? Who taught you statistics in school?

I can see you are an academic wizard
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by stev120(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sahara..is northern news forum. .try that poll in a southern news forum my brother na

buhari. ...10 %
atiku. ....90

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by tolguy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If you check the analysis/breakdown of the result..you will found out 95% of Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB), who hitherto wanted Biafra, and Nnamdi Cownu as their despotic leader, Voted for Atiku Abubakar...

And my question is: How on earth, Would ipob miscreants think, that a 1,000 Atikus could defeat Muhammadu Buhari in any election anywhere In Nigeria, presently?

Are they about to make the same mistake they made in 2015, and still gnashing their teeth and wailing?

Why cant my people learn that politics is not Business nor sentiments?

Are they not reading the Political Barometer and simple political arithmetic?

Why do they think, the rest of Nigerians will allow the north to rule for 12 years just spite Buhari, they love to hate?

Do they know, Buhari is a core Northerner and an incumbent, that no force on earth except God will prevent him from winning re election?

Why do they foolishly think 2015 will repeat itself in 2019? And APC will just handover power just after 4 years back to the corrupt PDP?

It is actually true, that hate beclouds one, of reasoning beyond its head.
A1
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by 1009ja: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
If only PMB has been president of all Nigerians, Atiku won't dare challenge him for 2019. To the disappointment of someof his supporters, PMB has positioned himself as a president with ethnic and religious bearings being more important than a national legacy to his name.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Academicwizman(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Great2017:

Bro, the number of participants is stated in the poll. Maybe you didn't see it.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by kinibigdeal(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
PHILipu1:
Bros i am from south-south but i have stayed in the north for more than 20 years now and i can tell you that put all the northern politicians on a single ticket that Buhari on a life support machine will defeat them with a very huge margin.
Anybody coming out from the north to contest against Buhari is just wasting his or her money and time.

Only time will tell....Remember, this is no longer a battle between a southerner and a Northerner, it is between two strong politician from the North that understood the huge electoral malpractices within.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Buhari in 2019, Igbo Presidency in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by menxer: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

But Atiku will win South East now?
Yes, just like GEJ

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Buharimustgo: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=62756933]This is just 2019 election played ahead of time.

[b]If Nigeria's Presidential Election Holds Today Between Abubakar Atiku as a candidate of @OfficialPDPNig And Muhammadu Buhari As the candidate of @APCNigeria Who Would You Vote For?
[/b

You have been so bothered since Atiku left APC,u went to the extent of mobilizing your people in all social media to be commenting rubbish,I understand its your job function but I will advice you once again to thread with caution
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Academicwizman:

Bro, the number of participants is stated in the poll. Maybe you didn't see it.
Yes, I just saw it now and I have deleted the post.

All the same, we need more information about those that have participated to validate the reality of the poll.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by odogwubiafra: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
BMC kwenu! Ndiara nadi zoo
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
PHILipu1:

Your assertion is unverifiable until we go to the polls.

He has been loosing elections until 2015. He even lost his Katsina State to Yaradua during the general election.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by PHILipu1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Only time will tell....Remember, this is no longer a battle between a southerner and a Northerner, it is between two strong politician from the North that understood the huge electoral malpractices within.
Atiku not that strong to me.
You guys do over rate him.
It will be walk over for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by famology(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its very shallow of Sahara reporters trying to make the coming election a competition between Atiku and Buhari while in reality its a competition between The Nigerian people and the inept Buhari ...This will definitely be Buharis last tenure
The same nigeria pple jst voted.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by edupedia: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If you check the analysis/breakdown of the result..you will found out 95% of Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB), who hitherto wanted Biafra, and Nnamdi Cownu as their despotic leader, Voted for Atiku Abubakar...

And my question is: How on earth, Would ipob miscreants think, that a 1,000 Atikus could defeat Muhammadu Buhari in any election anywhere In Nigeria, presently?

Are they about to make the same mistake they made in 2015, and still gnashing their teeth and wailing?

Why cant my people learn that politics is not Business nor sentiments?

Are they not reading the Political Barometer and simple political arithmetic?

Why do they think, the rest of Nigerians will allow the north to rule for 12 years just spite Buhari, they love to hate?

Do they know, Buhari is a core Northerner and an incumbent, that no force on earth except God will prevent him from winning re election?

Why do they foolishly think 2015 will repeat itself in 2019? And APC will just handover power just after 4 years back to the corrupt PDP?

It is actually true, that hate beclouds one, of reasoning beyond its head.

...keep it up...una do well jare...but why do many of these yeye politicians feel they must mumu us with pure water in hand or by visting pepper or boli sellers or even riding on okada?
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Jaideyone(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
so now you are accusing APC of rigging twitter poll again

cheesy your illiteracy is legendary.

what if you and your friend votes atiku 5times and some other APC apologists also give 5 votes? do you still think the percentage will change?

or do you expect 4 votes from you and your friends to make much difference when 19,000 people already voted?

that's the problem with you PDP people. you point accusing fingers without thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by PHILipu1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Great2017:

Your assertion is unverifiable until we go to the polls.

He has been loosing elections until 2015. He even lost his Katsina State to Yaradua during the general election.
In a free fair election,Yaradua can not defeat Buhari and even yaradua admitted then that the election that brought him to power was bad.

I can tell you that he was rigged out on all those elections and if not for the card reader probably it could have still be the same story.

And he also didn't pick his vp from the south-east which was one of the mistake he was always making.

I don't think there is any northern politician that can defeat Buhari in a free and fair election in the north.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by kinibigdeal(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jaideyone:
so now you are accusing APC of rigging twitter poll again

cheesy your illiteracy is legendary.

what if you and your friend votes atiku 5times and some other APC apologists also give 5 votes? do you still think the percentage will change?

or do you expect 4 votes from you and your friends to make much difference when 19,000 people already voted?

that's the problem with you PDP people. you point accusing fingers without thinking

Am a patriot, i support individuals and not party. Maybe that may help you avoid disaster
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by bigerboy200: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
chaaai..I know of some primary school pupils that reason smarter than you.. let me give u a little free education. your 3 votes won't necessarily increase/influence the percentage...even if it's only 5000 people that participated in the voting process, you'll need 50 people to vote in favour of a candidate to get a 1% increase for that candidate.. instead of you to channel your energy to studying and making yourself better, you all are busy fighting over politicians that don't care about you....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by ihatesycophant(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its very shallow of Sahara reporters trying to make the coming election a competition between Atiku and Buhari while in reality its a competition between The Nigerian people and the inept Buhari ...This will definitely be Buharis last tenure
You know it was not Nigerians that voted here but ghosts in your village and those masquerades pursuing you in the dream.
2019 is a year you will go into permanent mute about Nigerian election or worse still coma because Nigerians would prefer the bad from the worse.
Better Nigerians no where we came from and who cause the mess he's cleaning.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by positivetaught: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
media propaganda is what APC is renowned for,I trust lie Mohammed has ready started the process of wooing major Media outfits for APC propaganda cause but the time. Nigerians are wiser,let APC be busy with sahara stage managed polls, come 2019 facts n figures will do the talking n not some fabricated polls.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You know it was not Nigerians that voted here but ghosts in your village and those masquerades pursuing you in the dream.
2019 is a year you will go into permanent mute about Nigerian election or worse still coma because Nigerians would prefer the bad from the worse.
Better Nigerians no where we came from and who cause the mess he's cleaning.

Buhari has always been the mess and this is the last tenure he will do that .

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by alfsalami: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
A no contest . Its like asking who will win between Bacelona and warri
wolves ! Its an insult to Buhari paring Atiku with him .

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Tecno66: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
This is just 2019 election played ahead of time.

If Nigeria's Presidential Election Holds Today Between Abubakar Atiku as a candidate of @OfficialPDPNig And Muhammadu Buhari As the candidate of @APCNigeria Who Would You Vote For?

Wrong poll. The man has not even decamped to any party and they put him as pdp candidate. Moreover, the veepee slot plays a big role. Let there be a level playing ground. PMB has a party and a vice but Atiku has no party and vice yet.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by lordyugo: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoot, are those 19,000 respondents from China?

U really do have an unhealthy fixation on the word ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.