Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe (3064 Views)

Onitsha Fire And Why Nigeria Is The Worst Country In The Whole Universe / Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by kYjelly2: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
You want to vote for Buhari again?

Now you want to vote for Atiku?

You guys are not ready to get out of suffering, I'm telling you.

May your Children forgive you.

bas tards

by 2050, at the current rate of your collective stupidity, you will still not have electricity, water, security or infrastructure.

fcvking bas tards

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by daewoorazer(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2017

I am ashamed of myself and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
kYjelly2:

bas tards

by 2050, at the current rate of your collective stupidity, you will still not have electricity, water, security or infrastructure.

fcvking bas tards

You noticed their stupidity too? Acting as if Buhari and Atiku are forced down their throats. They claim naija is practicing democracy yet they can not vote in a candidate they want. At this rate I will call the leadership structure of Nigeria dictatorial leadership where the people are forced to accept anyone given to them.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by whitebeard(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thank GOD I am not the only one that noticed.!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by KardinalZik(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Only God can save Nigeria(ns)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by kYjelly2: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
delishpot:

You noticed their stupidity too? Acting as if Buhari and Atiku are forced down their throats. They claim naija is practicing democracy yet they can not vote in a candidate they want. At this rate I will call the leadership structure of Nigeria dictatorial leadership where the people are forced to accept anyone given to them.

it is just so mind boggling, I am almost in tears.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by AskProf: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
daewoorazer:

I am ashamed of myself and Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by AskProf: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
kYjelly2:

bas tards

fcvking bas tards

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by redsun(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Proper BBC(Big Blinda Country) where one eyed man is tge king-Abami.

Ignorance is a cursed and Nigerian are fundamentally ignorant, including a large number od the supposedly educated ones.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by UncleJudax(m): 1:35am On Nov 28, 2017
KardinalZik:
Leave GOD Out of this. Play your Part!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by UncleJudax(m): 1:42am On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

The politicians want things to remain the Same, if you dont subscribe,,,you will have to revolt.
But you and i know that aint Happening.

The average Nigerian is hungry and hardly able to make an informed decision. The politicians made it so, and dont want a change

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by UncleJudax(m): 1:58am On Nov 28, 2017
kYjelly2:

it is just so mind boggling, I am almost in tears.
It is a cruel recycling processing!

Buhari's cluelessness has turned people to Atiku, the new Messiah grin.

Even those that vowed never to vote him are singing for him.

It is beyond Madness

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by obonujoker(m): 5:30am On Nov 28, 2017
I tell you bro.... Nigerians need deliverance.... little wonder the cursed politicians went after Kanu..... The guy almost got it right, if he had a little understanding though.....

Imagine Buhari and Atiku again.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by loveth360(f): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Nigeria the country of savages and animals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017
kYjelly2:

bas tards

fcvking bas tards
so in your great mind, who should we vote for? I am very sure you will not answer this question intelligibly
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

name the candidate they refuse to vote for
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by SalamRushdie: 6:29am On Nov 28, 2017
The average IQ in Nigeria is 65 which is actually defective enough to label such a person as a retard so no suprises .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
name the candidate they refuse to vote for

Did I say they refused to vote for anyone? I said the people do not have a choice in picking out the candidates they want to contest. Tell me something, did you or general public decide for Atiku to run for presidency? Did you or the masses decide collectively for Buhari to RUN again? Did they ask our opinion for who is qualified to run for the seat?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2017
KardinalZik:

I hate this statement more than anything on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Am even tired of advicing them....well same guys not proud of Nigeria and the system don't want it to break up....u have hope in Nigeria then u will be waiting a very long time....the truth is Nigeria wasn't created by the indigenous people....forcing people of divert culture together has never and will never work..... Thank my god I left nigeria.... Am gonna come back marry and leave with my wife....my children will not step foot there....the people who where brave enough and tried so far to bring an end to all the rubbish going down there u all supported the military to shoot them down....its better u all stopped voting let the UN and even those politicians know everybody has seen clearly now and wants the country to seperate...start a fresh government employ ideas....when the other is working it will put the other to work....nnandi kanu and Biafra was the only reason u started hearing restructuring.... Today nobody is talking about it again....imagine when u all boycott their elections

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
The problem with people like Op make is they think Atiku is Buhari or like Buhari. Atiku is a progressive northerner. He is more of a business man, entrepreneur than a politician. If he can engender and support the formation of a western education, great one; American University in Nigeria, devote his time and resource to the education of the young, then I have no problem with Atiku.

Let me say this Atiku is the only Nigerian politician who may be a criminal like all others, but he is the only Nigerian top politician not shy to invest his stolen money in Nigeria to benefit the people. All other past leaders have no single investment in Nigeria...they stash their money somewhere. I didn't vote for Buhari, never would I even if I'm held at gun point because he has never done anything meaningful that has impacted the lives of Nigerians since he left office and PTF. But I 'll vote for Atiku anyday, anytime. I repeat Atiku is a visionary leader, focused, non muslim fanatic like Buhari, and least tribalistic of any northerner politician in Nigerian history. There is no single tribalistic language or deed from him since we have known him. He is married to Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa, and more. He is the kind of leader that will appoint people on merits who can do the job for the good of the country. Why? Because he owns a school, he has run a business and once a vice president, so understands the importance of success, and success can only be achieved if you put the right people there.

This IPOB saga, Atiku will resolve this issue within one month in office. Instead of using bullet like Buhari, he will go there by himself, put together a program that alleviate the marginalization of SE and SS; before you know everything will die down without a single gunshot.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Francisayo(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Am even tired of advicing them....well same guys not proud of Nigeria and the system don't want it to break up....u have hope in Nigeria then u will be waiting a very long time....the truth is Nigeria wasn't created by the indigenous people....forcing people of divert culture together has never and will never work..... Thank my god I left nigeria.... Am gonna come back marry and leave with my wife....my children will not step foot there....the people who tried so far to bring an end to all the rubbish going down there u all supported the military to shoot them down

Is not necessary u set ur foot in Nigeria again,just make sure wen u die make sure you're buried there..... Shikena
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Is not necessary u set ur foot in Nigeria again,just make sure wen u die make sure you're buried there..... Shikena

Doesn't matter where am buried.... A dead man don't care...even here someone I don't know can even put a flower on my grave....and still comes time to time to change them...that's how far they are from Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
kYjelly2:

bas tards

fcvking bas tards
Cc sarrki, danladi7, laudate, markfemi, oladeebo, leezzz, amarabae
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
so in your great mind, who should we vote for? I am very sure you will not answer this question intelligibly

Donald Duke
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Francisayo(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Doesn't matter where am buried.... A dead man don't care

Cos Nigeria no be burial ground...
We will stay here in Nigeria and make it better, it may take days,weeks,months,years but I'm optimistic Nigeria will be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Cos Nigeria no be burial ground...
We will stay here in Nigeria and make it better, it may take days,weeks,months,years but I'm optimistic Nigeria will be great again

Ur forefathers said that many years ago....my question is has NIGERIA been great before?....u think optimisms is all u need...well u can be optimistic till thy kingdom come if the looters u guys vote in power because of region, religion and #5000 or even a plate of rice doesn't want it to work it will never work...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Danladi7: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Cc sarrki, danladi7, laudate, markfemi, oladeebo, leezzz, amarabae
Who cares about Buhari or IPOB terrorists REPLACEMENT of nnamdi kanu urine by Atiku Abubakre urine.

My own is to expose IPOB terrorists and Aba made jews grandiose and persecutory delusions,confusions,inferiority compex,noise making,empty chest beat,agama lizard self-glorification and hate filled life with evidences,facts and figure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Francisayo(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Ur forefathers said that many years ago....my question is has NIGERIA been great before??

Yes Nigeria was born great but greediness makes it d way it is right now....Some nations have been in Nigeria's position b4 which they found their foot again and now great.....example is Saudi Arabia.....I believe so much in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Danladi7:

Who cares about Buhari or IPOB terrorists REPLACEMENT of nnamdi kanu urine by Atiku Abubakre urine.

My own is to expose IPOB terrorists and Aba made jews grandiose and persecutory delusions,confusions,inferiority compex,noise making,empty chest beat,agama lizard self-glorification and hate filled life with evidences,facts and figure!
Respect Igbo people.
They warned you all about voting AP-Cheat.
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Yes Nigeria was born great but greediness makes it d way it is right now....Some nations have been in Nigeria's position b4 which they found their foot again and now great.....example is Saudi Arabia.....I believe so much in Nigeria

U ve made ur point...but did u understand that Saudi Arabia wasn't forced together.... Hope u understand Saudi Arabia doesn't made up of PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT CULTURE, TRADITION, LANGUAGE, UNDERSTANDING, RELIGION AND EVEN FOOD....Saudis have same culture, religion, understanding even have common language.....NIGERIA DOESN'T.... BUT IF U BLV IN NIGERIA....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Francisayo(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

U ve made ur point...but did u understand that Saudi Arabia was forced together.... Hope u understand Saudi Arabia doesn't made up of PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT CULTURE, TRADITION, LANGUAGE, UNDERSTANDING, RELIGION AND EVEN FOOD....Saudis have same culture, religion, understanding even have common language.....NIGERIA DOESN'T.... BUT IF U BLV IN NIGERIA....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

Unity in diversity is d strongest point and what's makes Nigeria unique among other nations.....
If utilized well its d best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency 2023: Spotlight On Rochas Okorocha / NBS: Nigeria Recorded Favourable Trade Balance In Q2 2018 / Sanwo-olu Defeats Ambode In Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.