Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe (3088 Views)

Onitsha Fire And Why Nigeria Is The Worst Country In The Whole Universe / Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Pain(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2017
I hope you included yourself in the statistics cool
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Unity in diversity is d strongest point and what's makes Nigeria unique among other nations.....
If utilized well its d best
The keyword, of course, being "if"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Francisayo(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

The keyword, of course, being "if"
Yes....that's y I said I still believe in Nigeria to be great
I'm sseing beyond today's problem.....There's light at d end of d tunnel
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Yes....that's y I said I still believe in Nigeria to be great
I'm sseing beyond today's problem.....There's light at d end of d tunnel
By the year 3000 hopefully

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Francisayo(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=imhotep post=62785150]
By the year 3000 hopefully[/quote
You're entitled to ur reasoning and opinion
Even if it is 1000 yrs I believe it will happen
Wat is most necessary is that it will happen
We are in this together, d earlier d better
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

You're entitled to ur reasoning and opinion
Even if it is 1000 yrs I believe it will happen
OK oh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by UncleJudax(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Cos Nigeria no be burial ground...
We will stay here in Nigeria and make it better, it may take days,weeks,months,years but I'm optimistic Nigeria will be great again
Are you from Bovi or Akpororo's lineage? grin

You and who want make Nigeria better?
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by cool318(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

We will stay here in Nigeria and make it better, it may take days,weeks,months,years but I'm optimistic Nigeria will be great again

Do not decieve yourself, Nigeria can never get better in this Century. Thank your stars if your Family makes it, Forget about Nigeria cos its a car without Wheels

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by capricornian(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Good job, Op!

I have always said to people that Nigeria does not have leadership problems.... I will say the problem is you and i.... the masses.

We created and deserve the kind of leaders we have.

One idiot gives you 5kg of rice(which is wrong on its own), gets voted for, does nothing for four years,forgets you for four years, brings his rice stupid rice again and still gets voted for again.... what do you call that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Danladi7:

Who cares about Buhari or IPOB terrorists REPLACEMENT of nnamdi kanu urine by Atiku Abubakre urine.

My own is to expose IPOB terrorists and Aba made jews grandiose and persecutory delusions,confusions,inferiority compex,noise making,empty chest beat,agama lizard self-glorification and hate filled life with evidences,facts and figure!
grin grin grin
eweduland living in fear of DILECTOR grin
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Danladi7: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
leezzz:
grin grin grin eweduland living in fear of DILECTOR grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by konoplyanka: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Donald Duke

People like you and the op think you are wise while wallowing in your stupidity.

You have not tried Atiku or Donald Duke so it's a fallacy to presume how they will perform.

Nigeria's situation defies every logic.

Buhari was touted as not corrupt and would fight corruption but monumental corruption has been discovered under him and he's shielding corruption in his government. Maina is an example.

Despite trying for 12 years, he failed to hit the ground running. He took six months to appoint ministers only to give us people like malami and dalung. Not to mention his ethno religious bigotry.

Osinbajo is professor of law, yet this government has a record for disobedience to court order and disregard for rule of law.

Gej was a PhD holder. People taught he would use his knowledge to to better the lives of Nigerians and improve the economy. But he allowed corruption under his government to fester and under him ASUU went on the longest strike in the history of Nigeria even though he was once a lecturer. He left Nigeria with no infrastructure even though we had the highest revenue under him.

Okonjo Iweala was a world-class economist. Under her, Nigeria was borrowing to pay salaries even in Time of plenty. No savings, just corruption.

This made me come to the conclusion that Nigeria defies logic. Giving power to the youth will make no difference as the youth are more corrupt and materialistic. That a politician is highly educated doesn't matter in Nigeria after all we have professors, lawyers and technocrats as ministers, governors and in the legislature, yet no impact.

These were the two presidents I ever voted for, yet they betrayed my trust in them. Iam voting Atiku for some reasons, not because he would perform, but to give a warning to these politicians that they could be booted out if they failed to perform. And to political parties to be on their toes like PDP just realized in 2015. People must exercise their power to change a rogue regime and that's why I want Buhari out and it would be a warning to Atiku too and PDP.

This is how we could strengthen our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by dometome: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Nigeria HAS NO SALVATION, the ealier you accept it the better for you, there is no salvation for the great zoo,it was never great and will never be, ok?
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by dometome: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

People like you and the op think you are wise while wallowing in your stupidity.

You have not tried Atiku or Donald Duke so it's a fallacy to presume how they will perform.

Buhari was touted as not corrupt and would fight corruption but monumental corruption has been discovered under him and he's shielding corruption in his government. Maina is an example.

Despite trying for 12 years, he failed to hit the ground running. He took six months to appoint ministers only to give us people like malami and dalung. Not to mention his ethno religious bigotry.

Osinbajo is professor of law, yet this government has a record for disobedience to court order and disregard for rule of law.

Gej was a PhD holder. People taught he would use his knowledge to to better the lives of Nigerians and improve the economy. But he allowed corruption under his government to fester and under him ASUU went on the longest strike in the history of Nigeria even though he was once a lecturer. He left Nigeria with no infrastructure even though we had the highest revenue under him.

Okonjo Iweala was a world-class economist. Under her, Nigeria was borrowing to pay salaries even in Time of plenty. No savings, just corruption.

This made me come to the conclusion that Nigeria defies logic. Giving power to the youth will make no difference as the youth are more corrupt and materialistic. That a politician is highly educated doesn't matter in Nigeria after all we have professors, lawyers and technocrats as ministers, governors and in the legislature, yet no impact.

These were the two presidents I ever voted for, yet they betrayed my trust in them. Iam voting Atiku for some reasons, not because he would perform, but to give a warning to these politicians that they could be booted out if they failed to perform. And to political parties to be on their toes like PDP just realized in 2015. People must exercise their power to change a rogue regime and that's why I want Buhari out and it would be a warning to Atiku too and PDP.

you can even vote for the pope if you like, there is no salvation for this british conglomerate called Nigeria, aka the great zoo.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by hanassholesolo: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
We love to vote against our interest. It's fun, you should try it.

Fun! Fun!! Fun!!!
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by bakynes(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
OP your head dey there, if only Nigerians can be united to Boycott Presidential and Senatorial elections to prove to the World that we are tired of these cycles in government. We need Constitution overhaul, we have to build a new constitution forged by the Nigerian people putting into consideration the needs of all ethnic group inside her.

The problem of Nigeria is Tribalism, Corruption, Big man/Politician constitution and over centralized Federal government.

No matter who you vote in as the President under this system, he will be worse than his predecessor.

Once the system is overhauled and rebuilt on the basis of what the people want, then Nigeria will beginning to see a new light.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by hegelian: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Unity in diversity is d strongest point and what's makes Nigeria unique among other nations.....
this is the mistake most of you guys make thinking there is unity in diversity nonsense....before a diversity can ever be purposeful there have to be cohesion amog different unit that make up the diversity...the question is has there ever been cohesion? can a family ever be one on the outside without being one on the inside? has nigeria ever being from the beginning? (it has been war,acrimony and deceit from the get to and people are still thinking there is unity in diversity).....the blank speech have got to stop together with its sister "population is a blessing" which is the greatest scam quote ever....going with the present status, 50years from now the country will remain the same and drastically move backward, its just sad am in it with the rest of my people (my kids will however not be part of this dungeon going forward)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Unique doesn't always means good.....unique can sometimes mean ua the bad egg among good eggs.... That's the case of Nigeria.... Enjoy ur uniqueness its awesome
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by knowledgeable: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
kYjelly2:
You want to vote for Buhari again?

Now you want to vote for Atiku?

You guys are not ready to get out of suffering, I'm telling you.

May your Children forgive you.

bas tards

by 2050, at the current rate of your collective stupidity, you will still not have electricity, water, security or infrastructure.

fcvking bas tards

Please count the Igbos out on this. They have being sacrificing their lives for the whole world to see that, they are not part of this sub-human beings who have with clear eye have chosen hell on earth

The Yorubas are #1 to see greatness in Nigeria future as is why the conscious Igbos see a different path to that future.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by konoplyanka: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
dometome:
you can even vote for the pope if you like, there is no salvation for this british conglomerate called Nigeria, aka the great zoo.

So also Biafra.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

Oh well, Atiku was not put there to contest by the general public votes so I can safely say he is being shoved down my throat. I dont have to try him out, he has been in government long enough for me to know his style likewise Donald Duke.
But I know you are a typical naija man who would believe that people can make choices for him and make him feel it was his own choice all along.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Boxer007(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Oh well, Atiku was not put there to contest by the general public votes so I can safely say he is being shoved down my throat. I dont have to try him out, he has been in government long enough for me to know his style likewise Donald Duke.
But I know you are a typical naija man who would believe that people can make choices for him and make him feel it was his own choice all along.

Brother . Show me yours and I show u mine. Please can we swap dik pictures? You like diks?
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Boxer007:

Brother . Show me yours and I show u mine. Please can we swap dik pictures? You like diks?

Hahaha, you funny die.... wetin diks get to do for here again? lol. Abeg you win ooo. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by nwakibie3(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Am even tired of advicing them....well same guys not proud of Nigeria and the system don't want it to break up....u have hope in Nigeria then u will be waiting a very long time....the truth is Nigeria wasn't created by the indigenous people....forcing people of divert culture together has never and will never work..... Thank my god I left nigeria.... Am gonna come back marry and leave with my wife....my children will not step foot there....the people who where brave enough and tried so far to bring an end to all the rubbish going down there u all supported the military to shoot them down....its better u all stopped voting let the UN and even those politicians know everybody has seen clearly now and wants the country to seperate...start a fresh government employ ideas....when the other is working it will put the other to work....nnandi kanu and Biafra was the only reason u started hearing restructuring.... Today nobody is talking about it again....imagine when u all boycott their elections

you have said it all bro. most times I feel like crying for the gullibility of Nigerians. I cant wait to leave this country seriously.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by onavae(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
As much as I hate to say this, you are totally right and I couldn't agree with you more. It's not just about the forth coming elections, it's everything else.

You just look around you and 70-90 percent of everyone you see are stupid, dumb and full of sh**!

I can't wait for this nightmare to be over.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by konoplyanka: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Tell me anywhere in the world where the general public choose their candidate before the election proper. There's what we call primary elections where candidates are shoved down the throat of the electorates. That's why American had to choose between Trump and Hillary.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Boxer007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha, you funny die.... wetin diks get to do for here again? lol. Abeg you win ooo. grin grin

You so sweet brother. I love guys who suck diks. Can u suck dik good?
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

Tell me anywhere in the world where the general public choose their candidate before the election proper. There's what we call primary elections where candidates are shoved down the throat of the electorates. That's why American had to choose between Trump and Hillary.

Because they are foolish too. The world has been dumbed down. Americans are even worse when it comes to it. You do not have to confirm to American standards. I am sure if they bring Barney and Atiku after 2019 tenure, Nigerians would still go cast their votes.

You may not understand the battle facing the world today tho. A few would get the picture.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Boxer007:

You so sweet brother. I love guys who suck diks. Can u suck dik good?

I have repented so I will ignore your dry jokes grin grin I guess you believe these sort of talk gets on my nerves? you are still learning. Delishpot doesn't give a damn about gay talks. I just am not ready for the cycle of insults that will follow. I for give you small reply
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by dometome: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

So also Biafra.
Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha. Our own case is better because we are marching on to get her. Nigeria is doomed to failure.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by konoplyanka: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Because they are foolish too. The world has been dumbed down. Americans are even worse when it comes to it. You do not have to confirm to American standards. I am sure if they bring Barney and Atiku after 2019 tenure, Nigerians would still go cast their votes.

You may not understand the battle facing the world today tho. A few would get the picture.

Things have been like that for ages. That's democracy for you. It shows that majority could be wrong. But blaming Nigerians is my grouse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo / I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday / APC Chairman Resigns, Joins PDP In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.