Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe (3074 Views)

Onitsha Fire And Why Nigeria Is The Worst Country In The Whole Universe / Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by konoplyanka: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
dometome:
Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha. Our own case is better because we are marching on to get her. Nigeria is doomed to failure.

No. Your own case is worse. Because you are forever stuck in a zoo as slaves, with your destinies being decided by your masters.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Duru1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Not only they dunces but despicably loudmouthed.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Donald Duke
is he, was he, will he ever be a candidate?
has he the calls to run against the powers that be?
it's not enough to claim you can pass an exam or win Olympics. you have to register and participate not claim champion in one corner.
that's the difference between winners and losers.

tinubu could've joined PDP for loot or ministerial position and then presidency.

but chose to challenge for the title.

buhari could've accepted he was broke and not contest after first loss but he kept fighting.

this is why they are candidates and Duke is not.

he chose to enjoy his loot.

ordinary minister or senator him no gree do.

so no duke is wishful thinking not candidate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Did I say they refused to vote for anyone? I said the people do not have a choice in picking out the candidates they want to contest. Tell me something, did you or general public decide for Atiku to run for presidency? Did you or the masses decide collectively for Buhari to RUN again? Did they ask our opinion for who is qualified to run for the seat?
which country people decide to force candidate to run ? go ahead tell me, I dare you.

democracy is choice, you cannot force candidate to run.
that is tyranny of the masses.
you want him to risk his neck.
why don't you run if it's easy.
my friend took on ordinary youth leader in ward because of 25 thousand naira loot and her dead two months later.

you think it's just about making mouth online where it's safe.

no, you get the leaders you deserve.
a cowardly ppl will get only brutes as leaders
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Bizibi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
freedomforall30:
The problem with people like Op make is they think Atiku is Buhari or like Buhari. Atiku is a progressive northerner. He is more of a business man, entrepreneur than a politician. If he can engender and support the formation of a western education, great one; American University in Nigeria, devote his time and resource to the education of the young, then I have no problem with Atiku.

Let me say this Atiku is the only Nigerian politician who may be a criminal like all others, but he is the only Nigerian top politician not shy to invest his stolen money in Nigeria to benefit the people. All other past leaders have no single investment in Nigeria...they stash their money somewhere. I didn't vote for Buhari, never would I even if I'm held at gun point because he has never done anything meaningful that has impacted the lives of Nigerians since he left office and PTF. But I 'll vote for Atiku anyday, anytime. I repeat Atiku is a visionary leader, focused, non muslim fanatic like Buhari, and least tribalistic of any northerner politician in Nigerian history. There is no single tribalistic language or deed from him since we have known him. He is married to Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa, and more. He is the kind of leader that will appoint people on merits who can do the job for the good of the country. Why? Because he owns a school, he has run a business and once a vice president, so understands the importance of success, and success can only be achieved if you put the right people there.

This IPOB saga, Atiku will resolve this issue within one month in office. Instead of using bullet like Buhari, he will go there by himself, put together a program that alleviate the marginalization of SE and SS; before you know everything will die down without a single gunshot.
na wa oooo,atiku of all people to be your president!!!
Una well so,yes atiku would be better than buhari but not a good option fr us.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
which country people decide to force candidate to run ? go ahead tell me, I dare you.

democracy is choice, you cannot force candidate to run.
that is tyranny of the masses.
you want him to risk his neck.
why don't you run if it's easy.
my friend took on ordinary youth leader in ward because of 25 thousand naira loot and her dead two months later.

you think it's just about making mouth online where it's safe.

no, you get the leaders you deserve.
a cowardly ppl will get only brutes as leaders

Abeg, Where did I say they force candidates to run? I said the masses should sellect candidates and then those candidates contest the position. In my opinion it is not fair for some group of people to just throw their choice at the masses who act as if they have no choice in their own destinies.
What I am saying in essence is they force their own candidates on us. ABI did you pick Atiku?
I will RUN if Nigerians would not act like kids. During Buhari and Gej, were there no other candidates that ran alongside them? Why did Nigerians not look into those? I remember saying they should look into those but many here insulted me. I did not say I was interested in running for position I said there are many who would want to run and we should be allowed to pick from them those we want and then let them slug it out. Do you think my point is nonsense?
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
is he, was he, will he ever be a candidate?
has he the calls to run against the powers that be?
it's not enough to claim you can pass an exam or win Olympics. you have to register and participate not claim champion in one corner.
that's the difference between winners and losers.

tinubu could've joined PDP for loot or ministerial position and then presidency.

but chose to challenge for the title.

buhari could've accepted he was broke and not contest after first loss but he kept fighting.

this is why they are candidates and Duke is not.

he chose to enjoy his loot.

ordinary minister or senator him no gree do.

so no duke is wishful thinking not candidate

Duke decided to not run because hypocrites would not stand for the truth. He knows that the typical Nigerian would collect #250 and vote Bihari.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by micheal004: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nigeria does not exist. Nigeria is an expired product.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by TheKingdom: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Francisayo:

Unity in diversity is d strongest point and what's makes Nigeria unique among other nations.....
If utilized well its d best

LOL, Nigeria is a British creation to exploit a bunch of blacks somewhere., yet they the British, recognize the need to have different nations, even in their kingdom
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Duke decided to not run because hypocrites would not stand for the truth. He knows that the typical Nigerian would collect #250 and vote Bihari.
12 million typical Nigerians voted for buhari in CPC without #1 and contributed with recharge card when he joined Apc So stop deluding yourself. if you are a worthy candidate ppl will support you.
duke has nothing to offer the masses.
what did he do in his state. Tinapa doesn't work.
carnival no Epp calabar. just a yearly distraction cos most Nigerians can't afford to take vacation
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
12 million typical Nigerians voted for buhari in CPC without #1 and contributed with recharge card when he joined Apc So stop deluding yourself. if you are a worthy candidate ppl will support you.
carnival no Epp calabar. just a yearly distraction cos most Nigerians can't afford to take vacation

Yinmu, whose fault is it that Tinapa died? Duke's?
I will deff run for election. Untill then, they should open the floor for those who desire to run. They should not make buying of form that expensive so honest people can afford it. They should open poll and let's vote and then from the many they narrow it down to 3 and those 3 start campaigning for the no 1 seat.
Decieve yourself that Buhari only used recharge card contribution to join APC grin grin chai, person like you can believe that there is AC in the streets of London sha.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Abeg, Where did I say they force candidates to run?
Long press to edit & lock

your next sentence

I said the masses should sellect candidates

give example of such selection anywhere in the world I dare you

and then those candidates contest the position. In my opinion it is not fair
what is unfair about it
why don't you throw your own candidate out

for some group of people to just throw their choice at the masses who act as if they have no choice in their own destinies.

the masses have chosen not to choose
they have chosen to face their careers
what is unfair about that
it's called people's choice not delishpot choice

What I am saying in essence is they force their own candidates on us.

how
is their not an election
is their no opposition
do you not vote or not vote
howis that force
did they say you should not contest

[/q
ABI did you pick Atiku?

depends

I will RUN if Nigerians would not act like kids.

how have they acted like kids
they chose rice over zero
you're the one acting like kid waiting to be begged
leaders come out not forced out
During Buhari and Gej, were there no other candidates that ran alongside them?

who hold you
whose fault is that
if you don't believe in yourself
why should voters?

Why did Nigerians not look into those? I remember saying they should look into those but many here insulted me. I did not say I was interested in running for position I said there are many who would want to run

running is not for lazy cowards who aren't ready for challenges, financial and otherwise.

and we should be allowed to pick from them those we want

who is stopping you from picking
it's just like saying you want to force someone to work for you
it's freedom of choice
you cannot force candidate to run o

and then let them slug it out. Do you think my point is nonsense?
shocked yes nonsense
very emotional and sentimental nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Ikechuob: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
True that's why I try to avoid them as much as I can. Honestly, I personally think other Africans are 10x smarter than the average Nigerian especially their politicians. I pray one day to return back to Africa but if that Niggeria is still not divided, I'm naturalizing to another African country.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Yinmu, whose fault is it that Tinapa died? Duke's?
yes
he didn't reckon with competition
I heard Dubai bribed our senators to ensure customs sabotage TinaPA

I will deff run for election.
now you're talking
and we will support you
just let us know

Untill then, they should open the floor for those who desire to run.

who closed the floor
over 25 candidates ran for Anambra governorshi
it doesn't get more open than that

They should not make buying of form that expensive so honest people can afford it.

if you can't raise 10 million for form
how will you raise money for newspaper and TV advert. full page per day is over 1 million
and you will advertise in at least 10 newspapers and magazines per week for 6 months
I haven't talked of billboards and flyers and rallies etc
you're not ready
you can form your own zero kobo party and see how realistic it is

They should open poll and let's vote and then from the many they narrow it down to 3 and those 3 start campaigning for the no 1 seat.
'who ' are the 'they'
with whose money

Decieve yourself that Buhari only used recharge card contribution to join APC grin grin chai, person like you can believe that there is AC in the streets of London sha.
point to where I said he 'only' used recharge card. point it.
look you can keep trying to win argument to make yourself feel better.
me I'm looking for realistic way of developing our country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:

your next sentence

give example of such selection anywhere in the world I dare you

what is unfair about it
why don't you throw your own candidate out

the masses have chosen not to choose
they have chosen to face their careers
what is unfair about that
it's called people's choice not delishpot choice

how
is their not an election
is their no opposition
do you not vote or not vote
howis that force
did they say you should not contest

depends

how have they acted like kids
they chose rice over zero
you're the one acting like kid waiting to be begged
leaders come out not forced out

who hold you
whose fault is that
if you don't believe in yourself
why should voters?

running is not for lazy cowards who aren't ready for challenges, financial and otherwise.

who is stopping you from picking
it's just like saying you want to force someone to work for you
it's freedom of choice
you cannot force candidate to run o
shocked yes nonsense
very emotional and sentimental nonsense.

You do not have to follow what others do. There is room for progress even if the rest of the world says NO. I just feel disappointed how Nigerians hate progress. That the rest of the world fool their people means Nigeria must also play politics the way they do? Those parts of the world you talking, do they bathe their cities in blood every election year like Nigeria does? If majority of Nigerians have this your mentality, I can comfortably say NIGERIA has no hope for progress
Please define democracy for me.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

You do not have to follow what others do. There is room for progress even if the rest of the world says NO. I just feel disappointed how Nigerians hate progress. That the rest of the world fool their people means Nigeria must also play politics the way they do? Those parts of the world you talking, do they bathe their cities in blood every election year like Nigeria does? If majority of Nigerians have this your mentality, I can comfortably say NIGERIA has no hope for progress
Please define democracy for me.
Nigeria's problem is dreamers like you.
you didn't answer any question
just throwing insult
your wishful thinking hasn't solved anything in 460 years
better get with the program
it will not change by self righteousness
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by Mudley313: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

People like you and the op think you are wise while wallowing in your stupidity.

You have not tried Atiku or Donald Duke so it's a fallacy to presume how they will perform.

Nigeria's situation defies every logic.

Buhari was touted as not corrupt and would fight corruption but monumental corruption has been discovered under him and he's shielding corruption in his government. Maina is an example.

Despite trying for 12 years, he failed to hit the ground running. He took six months to appoint ministers only to give us people like malami and dalung. Not to mention his ethno religious bigotry.

Osinbajo is professor of law, yet this government has a record for disobedience to court order and disregard for rule of law.

Gej was a PhD holder. People taught he would use his knowledge to to better the lives of Nigerians and improve the economy. But he allowed corruption under his government to fester and under him ASUU went on the longest strike in the history of Nigeria even though he was once a lecturer. He left Nigeria with no infrastructure even though we had the highest revenue under him.

Okonjo Iweala was a world-class economist. Under her, Nigeria was borrowing to pay salaries even in Time of plenty. No savings, just corruption.

This made me come to the conclusion that Nigeria defies logic. Giving power to the youth will make no difference as the youth are more corrupt and materialistic. That a politician is highly educated doesn't matter in Nigeria after all we have professors, lawyers and technocrats as ministers, governors and in the legislature, yet no impact.

These were the two presidents I ever voted for, yet they betrayed my trust in them. Iam voting Atiku for some reasons, not because he would perform, but to give a warning to these politicians that they could be booted out if they failed to perform. And to political parties to be on their toes like PDP just realized in 2015. People must exercise their power to change a rogue regime and that's why I want Buhari out and it would be a warning to Atiku too and PDP.

This is how we could strengthen our democracy.

You pipole haff started again

Have you noticed that just like last time with buhari nairaland is slowly being flooded with paid propagandists for atiku? sooner all we will be hearing is how atiku has come to save and deliver us from our misery, mtchew

The first part of your post is correct sha; nigeria is bereft with leaders but what about the followers themselves? 419ners, ewu tithers who use gods house as kalo kalo in the name of blessings; rogue religious leaders who feed off the penury of the masses while they live lavish; an overtly religious bunch of materialistic hypocrites and sycophants as strongly religious as they are corrupt; ritual killers; cultist; MMM; boko haram, kidnappers and so on and so forth

who are the younger leaders dem sef; all dem ayeri and ibori dem? na wah. Tfiakwa!
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:

That is what I take to be where you said he contributed with recharge card. Plus we all know how abubu claimed that he borrowed to buy form and farmers were selling yam to support him .
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

That is what I take to be where you said he contributed with recharge card. Plus we all know how abubu claimed that he borrowed to buy form and farmers were selling yam to support him .
those are all propaganda
just showing that ppl believed in him enough to contribute even if it was negligible.
we all know it was amaechi tinubu and Saraki that sponsored the elections
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
Nigeria's problem is dreamers like you.
you didn't answer any question
just throwing insult
your wishful thinking hasn't solved anything in 460 years
better get with the program
it will not change by self righteousness

So what has ever happened in life without someone thinking of its possiblity? Are you the type that rather fall in line than form a new line? Bro, Nigeria can NEVER progress with that type of mindset. It is not an insult to state the obvious. You believe Nigeria should maintain the modus operandi because other parts of the world do same. That is the problem. What I propose is not hard to achieve so why can't it be implemented? Oh I forgot, some Nigerians don't appreciate forward thinkers.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
those are all propaganda
just showing that ppl believed in him enough to contribute even if it was negligible.
we all know it was amaechi tinubu and Saraki that sponsored the elections

Oh well, good thing you know that it will be difficult and risky for a poor man to contest even tho he may be good.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

So what has ever happened in life without someone thinking of its possiblity?

nothing
not a damned thing
it is doing that changes things not thinking
Are you the type that rather fall in line than form a new line?

I have never fallen in line in my life and I pay the price everyday

Bro, Nigeria can NEVER progress with that type of mindset.

what mindset
telling yourself the truth?
that is the only way forward my dear

It is not an insult to state the obvious.

of course it isn't

You believe Nigeria should maintain the modus operandi because other parts of the world do same.
can you point out where I mentioned my belief.
I just said what's on ground
facts not opinions

you can't handle my opinions honey

That is the problem. What I propose is not hard to achieve so why can't it be implemented?

my dear it is very very very hard to achiev
that's why ppl prefer to blame someone else waiting for messiah

if it were easy everyone would do it

Oh I forgot, some Nigerians don't appreciate forward thinkers.
Nigerians appreciate forward thinkers it's just that they prefer forward doers way more

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2017
mikolo80:

nothing
not a damned thing
it is doing that changes things not thinking

I have never fallen in line in my life and I pay the price everyday

what mindset
telling yourself the truth?
that is the only way forward my dear

of course it isn't

can you point out where I mentioned my belief.
I just said what's on ground
facts not opinions

you can't handle my opinions honey

my dear it is very very very hard to achiev
that's why ppl prefer to blame someone else waiting for messiah

if it were easy everyone would do it
Nigerians appreciate forward thinkers it's just that they prefer forward doers way more

Hahahaha grin, The moment You say nothing has happened in life without someone thinking of its possibility first....
I just know say water don pass garri for ya matter. Let's agree that you win this one. I can't shout abeg.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2017
delishpot:

Oh well, good thing you know that it will be difficult and risky for a poor man to contest even tho he may be good.
who doesn'
that's why we're left with the rich fearless men only. politics is not for the faint hearted or the cowardly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2017
mikolo80:
who doesn'
that's why we're left with the rich fearless men only. politics is not for the faint hearted or the cowardly

Because we allow them run the show. That is my point. How can a few men rule ruthlessly over millions unchallenged? Don't you see there is a problem there.

Eh see bros, you don win this one.... Sleep dey hammer me like tomorrow no dey..make I go sleep. Good night o. Wake up well you hear?
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2017
delishpot:

Because we allow them run the show.

cos you're not willing to do what it takes

That is my point. How can a few men rule over millions unchallenged?

because we allow it
we are happy with it

Don't you see there is a problem there.
there is no problem
there is just lazy ppl who are happy with the suffering
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by booblacain(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2017
freedomforall30:
The problem with people like Op make is they think Atiku is Buhari or like Buhari. Atiku is a progressive northerner. He is more of a business man, entrepreneur than a politician. If he can engender and support the formation of a western education, great one; American University in Nigeria, devote his time and resource to the education of the young, then I have no problem with Atiku.

Let me say this Atiku is the only Nigerian politician who may be a criminal like all others, but he is the only Nigerian top politician not shy to invest his stolen money in Nigeria to benefit the people. All other past leaders have no single investment in Nigeria...they stash their money somewhere. I didn't vote for Buhari, never would I even if I'm held at gun point because he has never done anything meaningful that has impacted the lives of Nigerians since he left office and PTF. But I 'll vote for Atiku anyday, anytime. I repeat Atiku is a visionary leader, focused, non muslim fanatic like Buhari, and least tribalistic of any northerner politician in Nigerian history. There is no single tribalistic language or deed from him since we have known him. He is married to Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa, and more. He is the kind of leader that will appoint people on merits who can do the job for the good of the country. Why? Because he owns a school, he has run a business and once a vice president, so understands the importance of success, and success can only be achieved if you put the right people there.

This IPOB saga, Atiku will resolve this issue within one month in office. Instead of using bullet like Buhari, he will go there by himself, put together a program that alleviate the marginalization of SE and SS; before you know everything will die down without a single gunshot.

I am leaned toward everything you said here except that last paragraph.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by delishpot: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2017
mikolo80:

cos you're not willing to do what it takes

because we allow it
we are happy with it

there is no problem
there is just lazy ppl who are happy with the suffering

LOL. Goodnight bros. I am off to bed. May the night pass peacefully for us.
Re: Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe by mikolo80: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2017
delishpot:

LOL. Goodnight bros. I am off to bed. May the night pass peacefully for us.
amen you try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Pdp Shared The Position In The House Southwest Was Left Out / Obasanjo Pridiction On Femi-fani Kayode Comes True (pic) / This Is Not Tinubu. It Is Fakenews :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.