Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? (7260 Views)

I'm Not Aware That Anambra Lawmakers Rejected Suvs For My Rides - Innoson Motors / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Bede2u(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Uniting not with your likes that give no room for opposition because you believe everybody must think alike
I dont believe everybody must think alike. If u are talking about IPOB, am not a member and I doubt many of their methods.

But I believe Igbos should never insult Igbo in a public forum. Ask urself why most Igbos here think u are yoruba. 'U are the only wise Igboman' they tell u. The same yorubas will never insult their own even in glaring circumstances.
Lol. U will understand later with passage of time that no one man knows better than his tribe.
I see many anti igbo threads here. I never see u there to support ur tribe

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Bede2u:
I dont believe everybody must think alike. If u are talking about IPOB, am not a member and I doubt many of their methods.

But I believe Igbos should never insult Igbo in a public forum. Ask urself why most Igbos here think u are yoruba. 'U are the only wise Igboman' they tell u. The same yorubas will never insult their own even in glaring circumstances.
Lol. U will understand later with passage of time that no one man knows better than his tribe.
I see many anti igbo threads here. I never see u there to support ur tribe
Hold your peace, I don't care how you feel.
Igbos are humans just like the rest of humanity, if anyone and I mean anyone including Igbos go wrong, I have the right to advise or control that person.
Anytime an armed robber visits you, try as much as you can to pop champaign for him because he's Igbo.
The Yorubas will always insult OBJ, Fayose, and other prominent Yorubas but people like you will support such people because they are anti Buhari.
I don't do follow follow in politics, my parents taught me that ndigbo are naturally Republicans and are independently minded and that is what I am, I am not into your herd mentality, inugo?
Do you think I care what anybody feels about me? You wish, I dey scatter Facebook how much more an anonymous site like nairaland, call me aboki, afonja, whatever and when you are done, come peel off my Igboness from my DNA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by gidgiddy: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2017
mercyville:

Is it because of the fact below that you are pained.

How dare you compare a piggy bank
(Igboland) with central bank(Yorubaland).The
size of your small enclave (Igboland)is almost
the size of OYO state,just a part in Yorubaland
and 45 million of Igbos have not been able to
develop this small enclave intoeldorado.In spite
of your rituals,drugs peddling,baby factory etc
and with your late civilization,you still have brown
roofs in your small enclave.The singular evidence
that Yorubas are richer than the Igbos,are their
numerous massive industries, highest number of
private universities,private colleges,real estate
people,ICTpeople etc.Do not be delusional and
compare a small enclave filled with 3000 houses
with a large area where 1000000 houses are
scattered all over.Do not be like Ojuku..

Even Lagos is bigger than Anambra because all the land including the erosion sites in Anambra have been included but the swamps and water in Lagos were not included.Lagos is surely 3x of Anambra.

Yorubas constant say that they are more developed than Igbo land but when Igbos talk about having their own separate state of Biafra, Yorubas become agitated.

Yorubas and their claim to greatness. How can someone be great but they cant stand being independent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Bede2u(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Hold your peace, I don't care how you feel.
Igbos are humans just like the rest of humanity, if anyone and I mean anyone including Igbos go wrong, I have the right to advise or control that person.
Anytime an armed robber visits you, try as much as you can to pop champaign for him because he's Igbo.
The Yorubas will always insult OBJ, Fayose, and other prominent Yorubas but people like you will support such people because they are anti Buhari.
I don't do follow follow in politics, my parents taught me that ndigbo are naturally Republicans and are independently minded and that is what I am, I am not into your herd mentality. Inugo?
the yorubas dont insult obj. As for fayose, well.. lets look at it this way, Igbos dont like apc, yorubas dont like pdp. Igbos insult rochas, yorubas insult fayose.

I dont feel anything. Am abroad having the best life can offer. Come online here when i am less busy in the office. Have free wifi. If i feel anything, i feel good grin

I voted Buhari in 2015, so its clear to see i dont hate him.

I just marvel at the hypocrisy of people who campaigned against gej in 2015. Seeing that they have remained silent following buhari's own bad and divisive leadership that goes against everything he campaigned with in 2015.

U can keep being republican. There is a reason why u.s.a (a country of 320 million pple) is richer than E.U (a subcontinent of 550 million pple). Its the power of speaking with one voice.

Check why the north is lording it over the south and see one voice in action

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
gidgiddy:

Yorubas constant say that they are more developed than Igbo land but when Igbos talk about having their own separate state of Biafra, Yorubas become agitated.

Yorubas and their claim to greatness. How can someone be great but they cant stand being independent?
Nobody is holding you back from getting your Biafra Mr man, stop hating on Yorubas who want you out already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by knowledgeable: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
horsepower101:

The flood that will strike lagos in the future is doing press up now. Continue sandfilling natural water pathways in the name of development.

The is what I really didn't fully understand with the reclamation and development of Eko Atlantic city. I have a funny feeling that Eko Atlantic city will be used to point out the stupidity of the African mind with respect to critical reasoning and analytical skills in future, if the whole city is swallowed up by the rising ocean because of climate change, rising temperature and melting down of ice caps both in the north/south poles

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Bede2u:
the yorubas dont insult obj. As for fayose, well.. lets look at it this way, Igbos dont like apc, yorubas dont like pdp. Igbos insult rochas, yorubas insult fayose.

I dont feel anything. Am abroad having the best life can offer. Come online here when i am less busy in the office. Have free wifi. If i feel anything, i feel good grin

I voted Buhari in 2015, so its clear to see i dont hate him.

I just marvel at the hypocrisy of people who campaigned against gej in 2015. Seeing that they have remained silent following buhari's own bad and divisive leadership that goes against everything he campaigned with in 2015.

U can keep being republican. There is a reason why u.s.a (a country of 320 million pple) is richer than E.U (a subcontinent of 550 million pple). Its the power of speaking with one voice.

Check why the north is lording it over the south and see one voice in action
You are ok abroad and I'm ok in Onitsha so save the stories for the gods, not interested.
You want to speak with one voice in the south but your IPOB you've always supported always insults Yorubas and call for their killing.
One voice indeed.
I will continue to hit anyone, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba who talks trash online. Enough of the stupid hate you guys spew around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2017
knowledgeable:

The is what I really didn't fully understand with the reclamation and development of Eko Atlantic city. I have a funny feeling that Eko Atlantic city will be used to point out the stupidity of the African mind with respect to critical reasoning and analytical skills in future, if the whole city is swallowed up by the rising ocean because of climate change, rising temperature and melting down of ice caps both in the north/south poles
Are you a Lagosian or living in Eko Atlantic city?
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by koladebrainiac(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
freedomforall30:

If Lagos can house over 30 million people today, with only 5% of it's land mass used, with over 60% of that being water, swamps and lagoons, and with zero city planning with respect to more high-rise residential buildings to economize land mass, then Anambra can house over 200 million people with only 5% of land mass used because Anambra actually has the best land economization planning policy in Nigeria, with more high-rise buildings than any African country let alone Nigeria.

Anambra residential high rise buildings.
Mumu London is just a small city yet its way better than Nigeria big for nothing. Anamabra is big for nothing state. If its by LAND MASS, Bornu Maiduguri will be swallowing the whole south east in a gulp

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Bede2u(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
You are ok abroad and I'm ok in Onitsha so save the stories for the gods, not interested.
You want to speak with one voice in the south but your IPOB you've always supported always insults Yorubas and call for their killing.
One voice indeed.
I will continue to hit anyone, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba who talks trash online. Enough of the stupid hate you guys spew around
dont support ipob so wats ur point. I have created at least 3 topics calling for southern unity. Created 2 topics calling for restructure in favour of disintegration, check.
However, will never insult igbos. The day igbos start telling me am yoruba on this forum, i will knw i have failed. I will delete my account at once.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bede2u:
dont support ipob so wats ur point. I have created at least 3 topics calling for southern unity. Created 2 topics calling for restructure in favour of disintegration, check.
However, will never insult igbos. The day igbos start telling me am yoruba on this forum, i will knw i have failed. I will delete my account at once.
Just as I said earlier, I don't believe in the herd mentality. Everyone needs to come together and reason things out and not one person dictating to me who to love or hate, I don't operate that way, Igbo has no king and nobody dictates to anybody.
Call me Ashanti from today, e no concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Malawian(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
mercyville:

Chioma bu afọ ime
Onye bukwa Chioma? Onye di ihe a btw?
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by mercyville: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:

Wetin conern me?

Calling me a prophet of doom shows you have little knowledge about lagos environmental vulnerability that is now a matter of fact.

I didn't say lands cannot be reclaimed. I said it is gradually becoming a waste of time due to Climate change.

It could be true but then that is the norm worlwide.The problem with the world is everything kills or leads to one been visited by death gradually.Do you know that indomie is bad for your health? Drink plenty water and you are in trouble...even if one sits down gently minding his biz,they will tell him to exercise and this and that exercise can lead to one disorder or another...lol.Climate change and all the other wahala are ways God is telling us that we are just like clays in His benevolent hands,He moulds as He wishes.The bottom line is either you reclaim or not,climate change affects the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by mercyville: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
knowledgeable:

Could be true but not everybody shares your opinion especially experts in the field..
Reclamation projects, if done
properly, is the answer to flooding, according to
Mines and Geosciences Bureau Director engineer
Leo Jasareno.
“Reclamation may just be the best defense
against climate change,” Jasareno said in a
statement.
“Reclamation is good if properly engineered and
the drainage system properly installed,” he
added.
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/299318/reclaiming-land-seen-as-measure-to-deal-with-climate-change

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by adeolakemi: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
I am only facing facts,mind you I'm from Awka
bu pu asu afonja
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by horsepower101: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Amarabae:
The black race need psychological help.
Whats special about landmass?
South east is bigger than Israel yet Israel produce far more food products than the whole of Nigeria.
Have you seen the size of Singapore and the big population living in it.
Enugu and Anambra alone can contain all Igbos.
We are in a world era of high rise accommodation buildings in order to assimilate the population.
This landmass noise is bereft of intelligence.

Gbam!!!!
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by horsepower101: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Amarabae:
comparing Singapore with Nigeria is a treason act.
Niger, Chad etc have large landmass in Africa yet Rwanda which is landlocked is far more than them.
Nb : Southeast is bigger than Rwanda in landmass.
If Lagos with 3000+ kmsq can contain up to 25million people, that means that IMO state which is 6000+kmsq can contain up to 50million people.
This landmass noise is a psychological attack that they want to launch against Igbos but its dead on arrival

Gbam!!!
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by oloripelebe2: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oya let's compare anambla with Ekiti in terms of landmass grin grin grin

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
adeolakemi:
bu pu asu afonja
Try that trash next time with me
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
freedomforall30:
Did You Know That Anambra state, the smallest SE State is 3x of Lagos State in Size? Anambra state land mass is 4845 sq km, while Lagos is 3445 sq km. However because over 60% of Lagos is water, swamps and lagoons, that's leaves Lagos with only 1378 sq km actual useable land mass. Anambra with only less than 5% water, has actual land mass of 4603 sq km. Hope this sinks into the skulls of afonjas who like to shout land mass, land mass, land mass like zombies when in fact it means nothing but since you want to make it an issue, we will make it an issue for you! Illiterates!

well said my brother......is true....

I just returned today back to nairaland
I couldn't imagine myself reporting someone to be blocked....

when I know I can defend myself...

but some people can't...

they claim to be Igbo hiding under the regalia and Nkrumah bedroom of Hausa Fulani.....
they claim but they are not.....they are Hausa Fulani's.....

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Michael004: 2:12am On Nov 29, 2017
adeolakemi:
shhh! ohu anumanu ukwa dagbuo gi
See this oponu. The ' I am Yoruba bla bla '. Who no know you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River: Martha Agba Meets Obanliku APC Stakeholders, Declares For Reps / Wyclef Jean Shot In Hand In Haiti / NSCDC Discover Bomb Making Factories In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.