Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? (7263 Views)

I'm Not Aware That Anambra Lawmakers Rejected Suvs For My Rides - Innoson Motors / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by totit: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Aboki claiming IPOB, landmass was calculated and not total area..
Lagos could decide to reclaim the whole of the lagoon tomorrow which would add to her landmass.
If Anambra were to reclaim or expand today, in what direction?

If you are indeed an anambran, ibo nigger? Kodus to you.
You have foresight. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
totit:
The only intelligent and wise person on this thread is Yyeske. Actually most of the comments here including the OP is an aboki.
This is facts, my research is accurate. But some ipods bois fell for it thinking they are mocking the great SW. grin

I sorry for una. Aboki on mission to cause more confusion in the south. grin
One love
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
totit:

If you are indeed an anambran, ibo nigger? Kodus to you. You have foresight. grin
Thanks bro
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yyeske:
I am only facing facts,mind you I'm from Awka

Sprumbabafather.......don't be deceived....that guy is not from awka or anywhere around anambra state even igbo land as a whole

To buttress my point let me submit these facts to you

1. He is an hausa fulani gambari
2. He is a sly, a backstabber......
3. He claims he is an igbo and my own anambra to be precise with the intent of causing confusion on igbo case and thread thereby establishing his blood thirsty fulani oligarchy, slavery and hegemony........
4 he has piloted and spearheaded many chameleonic affairs mostly targetted on igbos guys on the thread......

My brother I could go on but we warned
Do not be deceived, re assert ur influence and stand on on ur ground......maka na.......IGBO AMAKA

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by totit: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Thanks bro
You welcome bro.

I know we detest each other( your tribe and mine) especially on social media but I am beginning to see those abokis for who they are.
This is crazy but it's true. This wicked souls are out to destroy the south through manipulation and confusion.
Trust me, my research is accurate. shocked

One love, bro. cool

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
You failed geography obviously
No he didn't.......
He overpassed.......
Seeing ur name reminds me of Victor Banjo

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Sprumbabafather.......don't be deceived....that guy is not from awka or anywhere around anambra state even igbo land as a whole

To buttress my point let me submit these facts to you

1. He is an hausa fulani gambari
2. He is a sly, a backstabber......
3. He claims he is an igbo and my own anambra to be precise with the intent of causing confusion on igbo case and thread thereby establishing his blood thirsty fulani oligarchy, slavery and hegemony........
4 he has piloted and spearheaded many chameleonic affairs mostly targetted on igbos guys on the thread......

My brother I could go on but we warned
Do not be deceived, re assert ur influence and stand on on ur ground......maka na.......IGBO AMAKA
We go start meeting on top your head this night
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Asidethetruth:

No he didn't.......
He overpassed.......
Seeing ur name reminds me of Victor Banjo
Clap for yasef
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2017
totit:

You welcome bro.

I know we detest each other( your tribe and mine) especially on social media but I am beginning to see those abokis for who they are.
This is crazy but it's true. This wicked souls are out to destroy the south through manipulation and confusion.
Trust me, my research is accurate. shocked

One love, bro. cool

Oga no one love again......the love is dead.....

North causing confusion but tinubu went to them to oust jonathan out......what a betrayal.....even when Jonathan refuse to try tinubu for his corrupt cases.........

U claiming one love......next minute una go form alliance with north........abeg......forget the love.......

How can trust and love come back again
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by totit: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2017
[s]
Asidethetruth:

Oga no one love again......the love is dead.....

North causing confusion but tinubu went to them to oust jonathan out......what a betrayal.....even when Jonathan refuse to try tinubu for his corrupt cases.........

U claiming one love......next minute una go form alliance with north........abeg......forget the love.......

How can trust and love come back again
[/s]

Aboki, carry yah confusion tactics outta my face. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, what was calculated was the landmass and not total area so Lagos could be bigger than Anambra if the total water mass is included.
Remember that Lagos still has the continental shelf in the Atlantic and if that is included too, you'll realise that Anambra MAY BE the smallest state in Nigeria.

... and this man claim to come from Anambra undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by cstr1000: 3:06am On Nov 28, 2017
bounty007:

He is not. He is one of those liars on nairaland.

He is busy claiming the atlantic ocean even in the current reality of rising water levels due to climate change.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Gazzy88(m): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Igbos,if not for nairaland nobody will even notice you guys but thank God for always bringing activity to an afonja forum abi na Igbo get nairaland? Without your daily chest beating,where seun wan get traffic join body? Abeg continue your folly and keep making money for an afonja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by mikolo80: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2017
freedomforall30:

We are focusing on Land mass biko not population. Illiterate afonja!
what is lame mass of oyo, ondo, ogun?
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by meccuno: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2017
post=62774929:

Typically Nairalander.
Anyways thanks for the compliment!
We aren't surprised at all!!!
FYI, @ Manna Barbecue and Grills, we are from different tribes in Nigeria.
We believe we are one, no time for tribalism!
Sweetdreams sir!
we are not one.
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Bede2u(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Continue deceiving yourself, Lagos can still expand its landmass and it is doing so as we speak but Anambra cannot
so says someone who claims he is from Anambra. Afonjas are wicked

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2017
bounty007:

Good morning
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:

He is not. He is one of those liars on nairaland.

He is busy claiming the atlantic ocean even in the current reality of rising water levels due to climate change.
I guess you've never heard the word reclamation
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Bede2u:
so says someone who claims he is from Anambra. Afonjas are wicked
I should lie to myself because I'm from Awka abi?
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Bede2u(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
I should lie to myself because I'm from Awka abi?
kedu be gi n'awka. Kedu ihe mere iji echuru ndiigbo afa ebe ndi ofe nno?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by sirjentul05(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Yes na, so u don't even knw?

Mtchwww
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Bede2u:
kedu be gi n'awka. Kedu ihe mere iji echuru ndiigbo afa ebe ndi ofe nno?
Negodi onye a!!! Abum nwa afor Nibo na Awka south.
Ibu onye? Ebe ka isi?
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Bede2u(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Negodi onye a!!! Abum nwa afor Nibo na Awka south.
Ibu onye? Ebe ka isi?
Abum onye 042. Kedu ihe iji emeto afa ndiigbo ebe ndi ofe mmanu nò? I ka ndiigbo nile maru ihe?
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Bede2u:
Abum onye 042. Kedu ihe iji emeto afa ndiigbo ebe ndi ofe mmanu nò? I ka ndiigbo nile maru ihe?
Onye 042 di ka gi n'ewete nwa afor Omambala onu, aru adikwa gi? Si ebe a puo osiso.
Ife icho bu ka'n sibe asi maka na abum onye Anambra okwa ya?
Gwa anyi afa obodo gi na 042.
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Bede2u(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Onye 042 di ka gi n'ewete nwa afor Omambala onu, aru adikwa gi? Si ebe a puo osiso.
Ife icho bu ka'n sibe asi maka na abum onye Anambra okwa ya?
Gwa anyi afa obodo gi na 042.
A biaro m iko onu. Ihe nile i n'ede na nairaland na-akoto ndiigbo. Obu Maka gini?
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Bede2u:
A biaro m iko onu. Ihe nile i n'ede na nairaland na-akoto ndiigbo. Obu Maka gini?
Kotogbu onwe gi ebe a.
Back to topic and stop insulting the Yorubas here.
Landmass was calculated and not total area, water mass was not included, Lagos state has been reclaiming the sea for decades reason we have V.I, Banana island, Lekki, Ajah, Eko Atlantic etc, does Anambra have such or are we to reclaim the stretch of river Niger to expand the landmass of the state?
Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Michael004: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Temidayo9:

You re definitely a pained fellow from the East
Very pained.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by lx3as(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, what was calculated was the landmass and not total area so Lagos could be bigger than Anambra if the total water mass is included.
Remember that Lagos still has the continental shelf in the Atlantic and if that is included too, you'll realise that Anambra MAY BE the smallest state in Nigeria.

What he fails to realize is that, just like Singapore, Indonesia, etc, water bodies like oceans, lagoon, creeks, helps in sustaining large population than dry land. If Anambra at present could not manage it's waste products, pollution, etc, and should now have present Lagos population, then it would be hell on earth.

The op is deluded and pained, all he sees in his dreams is Afonja, who will forever hunt him and his fellow Igbos. He forgot that Oyo state alone is almost the same in Landmass with the entire South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Amarabae(f): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
The black race need psychological help.
Whats special about landmass?
South east is bigger than Israel yet Israel produce far more food products than the whole of Nigeria.
Have you seen the size of Singapore and the big population living in it.
Enugu and Anambra alone can contain all Igbos.
We are in a world era of high rise accommodation buildings in order to assimilate the population.
This landmass noise is bereft of intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? by Yyeske(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2017
lx3as:

What he fails to realize is that, just like Singapore, Indonesia, etc, water bodies like oceans, lagoon, creeks, helps in sustaining large population than dry land. If Anambra at present could not manage it's waste products, pollution, etc, and should now have present Lagos population, then it would be hell on earth.

The op is deluded and pained, all he sees in his dreams is Afonja, who will forever hunt him and his fellow Igbos. He forgot that Oyo state alone is almost the same with with the entire South East in Land max.
Funny enough, landmass didn't add or subtract anything from the wealth of Singapore, it was the investment on their human population that saved them. Close to half of present day Singapore is all reclaimed from the sea, Singapore, Hong Kong are tiny city states with no resources but its people. Japan with over 120 million people is approximately the size of southern Nigeria but very wealthy, almost same population with Russia which is the biggest country today in landmass, which is richer?
Those IPOB miscreants don't read or make research but come on nairaland with the 10MB from mtn and spewing trash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Inauguration Of Governance Support Group(gsg), South East Zone / Delta APC Crisis: Court Didn’t Affirm Omo-agege’s Candidacy – Emerhor / Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.