Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) (45047 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by bobolizim(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Earthquake1:
Why do they marry ugly babes..

Inferiority complex abi na wetin?
baba, will you keep your mouth shut ? How's this lady ugly ? And is it your marriage ? Go and find something worthwhile to do jhors . Ugly boy ... You think say nah everyone go Dey ugly like you

1 Like

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by duduade: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2017
So how does she use her hands in the toilet

1 Like

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
This lady looks like" rockabye" crooner. She beautiful tho
Like seriously
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
ol ds white people, hope there's a prenup
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by delishpot: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Big boy? Why is the rock so tiny? Doesn't signify big boy in my opinion.
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Abeg who don see the pretty girl friend

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by flyover30(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2017
my Edo friend white girlfriend wan use kpekus sucking kill am.I ask the lady why every white Swiss woman love sucking,she said that is their form of sex and look at my guy once more and said"andiamo dietro camera e inizia lavoro".was like hurrrr
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by bibicici(f): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2017
she's so white.
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by danchuzzy(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Looks like he was forced to proposed...

No single expression of joy on his face!!! undecided
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2017
She's beautiful. I Hope She's ready to eat amala and gbegiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by urahara(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Jesse01:
4 once dis one is not wit a old white woman, dat is old enough to be a living Deity, just like d others had done congrt man.

Nigerians tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2017
bibicici:
she's so white.

Yeah. Probably because they are in winter and It's very very cold.
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
shogotermies:
thank God, his green card is coming soon...

Check the couple out and you will know this is not about green card. Sweet young lady and a sweet looking guy..great match.
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2017
bobolizim:
baba, will you keep your mouth shut ? How's this lady ugly ? And is it your marriage ? Go and find something worthwhile to do jhors . Ugly boy ... You think say nah everyone go Dey ugly like you
Dude she is ugly. Because she is white, you see a need to defend her? Olodos. Your inferiority complex will consume you lots. White women that are hardly pretty are your trophies? smh

1 Like

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Rhaspody:
Abeg who don see the pretty girl friend
Still searching. I only see a wrinkled albino with long hair. Maybe the definition of pretty has changed.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
yes....The question now is...Is it ur complex? Because they can also ask u why do u people like recycling old politicians and always reacting irresponsibly...
I'll like to see you defend our black women like this. Silly slaves who love their chains.
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by guru90: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Oyibo bodies too dey expire quick..........
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Backinfront:
I'll like to see you defend our black women like this. Silly slaves who love their chains.
lame lame lame!!!! You are just one of the lots who are just existing and not living...I was very optimistic that there would be inputs perhaps influx of moronic comments like this...

Because you were born sore losers and had very disdainful upbringing doesn't mean we all should share from your pain...It doesn't make it right...There is no pact btw us for defense...I stand for just judgements and observation irrespective of color,race and tribe...Afterall my mum and sisters are dark in complexion and black by race...But it wouldn't right their wrongs vice versa...But you wouldn't do such because to you and the social cultural deficit in your mentality doesn't support such default settings...Shame on you sadly you Aren't alone..

Ironically using the word defend,ignorantly and unknown to you only elucidated on the already obvious fact that you are a terrible asslicker who thinks be unfair either because of tribal,race,family,friends or political ties..

Don't worry on the street your name is unique BITCH ASSS NIGGA...Pussy Nigga!!!!!
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2017
cummando:
Everybody now na big boy
Well maybe for una eyes sha.....
Ebi npa eleyi jare

Probably washes cars for a living.
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
This lady looks like" rockabye" crooner. She beautiful tho
nah she's not the symphony singer.
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2017
bobolizim:
ignore that guy...He is having a hard time living already.. I know his type...Trust me have met them alot.....I know a guy personally wouldn't want to mention his name and tribe...He fathered a child with a Romanian the son should be 9yrs old by next yr feb...

The last time i asked him how about the boy...He answered and i qoute..."pikin wey oyinbo born dat na pikin?...I was shocked to my bone...He even told me that he wud rather die than to take her home that he only used her and she was just 19yrs old...

Lol the ediooottt wud not see the wrong part of this because she is white forgetting that we are all the same in the end..

I have nothing against any race,tribe or religious groups...Although i have my reservations...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2017
How will she 'tamba' with those nails? shocked
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lame lame lame!!!! You are just one of the lots who are just existing and not living...I was very optimistic that there would be inputs perhaps influx of moronic comments like this...

Because you were born sore losers and had very disdainful upbringing doesn't mean we all should share from your pain...It doesn't make it right...There is no pact btw us for defense...I stand for just judgements and observation irrespective of color,race and tribe...Afterall my mum and sisters are dark in complexion and black by race...But it wouldn't right their wrongs vice versa...But you wouldn't do such because to you and the social cultural deficit in your mentality doesn't support such default settings...Shame on you sadly you Aren't alone..

Ironically using the word defend,ignorantly and unknown to you only elucidated on the already obvious fact that you are a terrible asslicker who thinks be unfair either because of tribal,race,family,friends or political ties..

Don't worry on the street your name is unique BITCH ASSS NIGGA...Pussy Nigga!!!!!
Nigga you know what's lame? messed up fucktards like you who are so slow to defend the women that birth and nurture your ugly asses. You are spoilt, sore losers and dead brained entitled-feeling none entities. Get a life! All you have is to pull our women down and uplift other women. Your lots are so transparent! Who doesn't see how you get excited and all cussy when one of you get a basic white woman. How low and classless can you guys be. Can't you set standards for yourselves and stop bringing all of us sane black men down with your defeated souls.

You wrote all that bullshiiit because it's a black man and a white woman. White princess? How many epistles have you written in defense of women that look like you who get runned down every day and night?

Sickos thinking they are worth a thing when they are worth nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
See finger nail

God abeg oh sad
Lolss cheesy
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by earthsync(f): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2017
I thought this whole thing was cute and sweet until I saw the bride and wife to be fingers grin grin
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Kobicove:
This is one of the few Nigerian guys living abroad that I have seen with a reasonable looking white babe not the ones that marry old and dowdy white ladies

It's Romania not UK, France or Germany. Romania is an Eastern European country, and isn't that rich. Their girls just like Ukrainian girls are more likely to genuinely fall in love with black guys than girls from Western Europe. As a matter of fact, Ukrainian girls love to date black guys.
Also, nobody looks for Romanian citizenship or passport, so no need to marry their oldies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Blessed96(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Kobicove:
This is one of the few Nigerian guys living abroad that I have seen with a reasonable looking white babe not the ones that marry old and dowdy white ladies

Mikel Obi? Osaze Odemwinge?
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Meanwhile.....

Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by divinevie(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kobicove:
money must be made bro regardless the age abeg...this government no De help at all.
Re: Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Backinfront:
Nigga you know what's lame? messed up fucktards like you who are so slow to defend the women that birth and nurture your ugly asses. You are spoilt, sore losers and dead brained entitled-feeling none entities. Get a life! All you have is to pull our women down and uplift other women. Your lots are so transparent! Who doesn't see how you get excited and all cussy when one of you get a basic white woman. How low and classless can you guys be. Can't you set standards for yourselves and stop bringing all of us sane black men down with your defeated souls

You wrote all that bullshiiit because it's a black man and a white woman. White princess? How many epistles have you written in defense of women that look like you who get runned down every day and night?

Sickos thinking they are worth a thing when they are worth nothing.

so all i wrote pained u diz much?u even repeated my words with anxiety and pressure like you wanna go physical?like i mentioned u aren't alone trust me...Alot of deluded myopic self-centered moronic social misfits like you are littering the society and cyber space nowadays...

You talk and articulate words like u are smart,voltron and Spider-Man that u are defending black women...Meanwhile we all know that it's just a decoy that doesn't sell anymore...defending women in public and abusive to them inside...

Now scientifically and medically speaking,studies have shown over time,especially behavioral science used by FBI to profile social hardened criminals that men who tend to be opinionated,self centered are usually sadistic,they are psychopathic,pathological liars and are naturally drawn to chaos and pandemonium....Don't worry this is the part that gets interesting...The study said this people are drawned to this anti social things because they have a syndrome called the heroic syndrome...

The heroic syndrome usually and it's mostly common amongst kids who suffered bullying,broken home,rejection from the opposite sex...Thus they thrive from wherever they think they can play heroes even if it meant for them to cause the problems...

If i know your problem...Why would i want to banter words with u and your kinds?

Until January this year i was still tending to your likes...My professional advice see a doctor asap..Because you will not help yourself and friends like this..Don't worry about family they will stick by u...But the outside world can only tolerate u for a while..

I know u know u are sick but the beauty of patients like u..Is that u always appear normal just until u open your MOUTH AND TALK

Or until we give u data and a keyboard to type ������������

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? / Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.