Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (50235 Views)

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Mariangeles(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.
The "defenseless" woman probably drove him crazy...

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Munae(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin
mozele:

you are everywhere like MTN. I dey see your village pipu for ya back!
grin
mozele:

you are everywhere like MTN. I dey see your village pipu for ya back!
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by jonadaft: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.
some people can just be extremely foolish...

The person that is not taken seriously can be seen clearly now. How many likes have you gotten?

Next time, think with your brain before typing rubbish and not with your anus

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mozele(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
grin grin

grin

see as ahe even dey shine teeth... Abeg shift make i see road.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by jonadaft: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Reputation is everything, guide it with your life...... Robert Greene, 48 laws of power .
very silly
48 laws of rubbish
who reads such nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Slymonster(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
The other day i said something about this and one idiot here was telling if it's the responsibility of government to act and not the parent who allow their child go through such route.How heartless and self center this country has been,from it citizen to the government, who claims giant they are giant of africa when indeed they are ants.They can't even shake the African union to respond.Everything they will be waiting for USA and the Europe to react before they do,Like God didn't give every race the same brain.The ministry of foreign affair,house of reps and senate non has responded proactively and nigerians have high population in that slave trade there, if you check the statistics.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Garshyzee(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
9jaAmerican:
So therefore,no matter how much sense one makes,if they v had a blight in their lives disregard the sense they make,right?

Both u and ur robert,craze dey una head

What he failed to read is the exception to the rule .
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by oblaak(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
allstarcomic:

And you think you have sense for saying this abi.
smh
Young man stop showing us your pictures. They can never be a good meme. Rubbish.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by 360command: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
ifyalways:
No one is talking about it because unlike France et all, this is not a natural disaster or act of terrorism but a self inflicted pain Africans brought upon themselves by themselves.

Were they kidnapped from their fathers houses and sold to slavery?

Were they forced to travel out of their country?

How long does the rest of the world carry and solve the "African problem" ? Not good.. That can happen to you and I. I can be a legal migrant and be caught by those libyans.. People travel (legal or illegal) to seek better opportunity, this can happen to anybody. As it has happened this way, let us kicked against such act by those libyans...

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by lovely17(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
ufuosman:
Africans are really suffering, 95% of Africans want to enter Europe including myself

Me too
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by DJperdurabo: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Wonder why you got just a like?

Don't.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Wickedchinyere: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Wonder why you got just a like?

Don't.
Maybe you live vicariously through likes, some people just love to state their opinions, you should try it, maybe then people will start taking you seriously.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Wickedchinyere: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jonathan:

very silly
48 laws of rubbish
who reads such nonsense?
Reason why you'll remain a complete and utter failure.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by RaptorX: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
ufuosman:
Africans are really suffering, 95% of Africans want to enter Europe including myself
Entering Europe is just the beginning of any African illegal immigrants problems if he thinks Europe is some kind of Eldorado, I pity anybody looking for easy money in Europe in 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Icon79(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nope. It's probably because in this case, the Africans are doing this to themselves.

O pari

Munae:
Cos Its Africa.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by jonadaft: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Thunder fire ME ancestors, shameless, hopeless offspring of a prostitute.
When I get home I WILL call MY mother foolish ,animal, olodo.
OKay.

Woe betide you, your drunkard father and your wh0re mother.
Miserable 0su dolt.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by jonadaft: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Reason why I remain a complete and utter failure.
YES
YOU INHERITED IT FROM YOUR USELESS DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER AND YOUR MISERABLE WH0RE MOTHER
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Wickedchinyere: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jonathan:

YES
YOU INHERITED IT FROM YOUR USELESS DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER AND YOUR MISERABLE WH0RE MOTHER
Retarded dense fool.
You're quoting yourself.
Old idiot. With a HIV and AIDS stricken father and a mother with loose smelly sour oozing Pusey.
Useless, aimless, hopeless, aimless, shameless, shapeless, pathetic slowpoke.
Ugly chimpanzee, useless gorilla, son of a dick sucking, cum grumbling tramp.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by victoronyekwelu(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
humans always using someone mistake against them
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Nickymichy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fast

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Warripikin08(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
desmond2pk:
Chris Brown, thank your God that your forefather was sold slavery
E get luck well we'll o if not e for b g boy for Nigeria
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by bakynes(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
That's a fake twitter handle. Not for Chris Brown
I follow him on Instagram and dats on his instagram page.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Christaks(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dnt mind some of our mumu sisters and brothers dts alwys lookn for cheap attention, some dnt even hv an idea...thy jst post...pray for dis...pray for dt...

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by iamtardey: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
even giant of Africa can't save his own brother? shame! shaaaaame!! cry
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Wickedjezebel: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jonathan:

YES
Dick sucker, stupid gay.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by lightwind(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
OBJ we missed you.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
proeast:
WTF? I'm surprised that other races still treat blacks with respect, the kind of shame and mud we are swimming in is enough to make others treat us with derison. Shame on our leaders, the embarrasment going on in Libya is enough to cause a diplomatic row between Nigeria & them but we are here watching helplessly and waiting for America & EU to come and solve our problem for us. Buhari is just a disaster that happened on Nigeria. SHAME ON US!!!
Not only Nigerians. Other Africans are also reportedly traded..
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by DavidEsq(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Kiss me kiss
Dem teh u say na gay? Awon Bobrisky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children / Ali Baba Does The 'Faint Dance' Inside His Car. Fans React (Photos) / Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.