Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (50238 Views)

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mmsen: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Originalsly:
This should be an embarrassment to almost all African celebrities..... always jumping on the American trending band wagon and having a whole lot to say ...but remain silent...dead silent on issues at home or close to home.... Black Americans celebrities speak out about issues affecting them.... they have the influence and they use it. Not one bit surprised by Chris Brown ...it's normal stuff for these guys...they speak out.

Africans still see slavery as normal/acceptable.

I've always said that Africans have learned NOTHING from the preceding 500 years. It's why I laugh when I hear and see Africans act as if they are somehow better than African-Americans. It is the Africans who are mumu, not the descendants of slaves who are awake to the realities of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by nairanaira12: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Muzanga:
same to my father.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by lezzyfamous(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
most of African artists won't say anything about it but when it come to beefing when people don't need them, the front page will be like davido beef wizkid for bottle of Pepsi and santa wale tell timaya not to buy suya again

Chris Brown nice talk.... it show how white men are different from black.
may God save us
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by chuckdee4(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
9jaAmerican:
Really Thats all your brain could make up?

Some people cannot be saved
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
If you understand why people bleach their black skin, you would understand why you posted this crap, you have been programmed to hate yourself, since when has the world 'solved' African problem? God I hate self hating blacks bastards like you!

14 African Countries Forced by France to Pay Colonial Tax For the Benefits of Slavery and Colonization
http://siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

Fun fact every president that has refused has been assassinated by you know who

ifyalways:
No one is talking about it because unlike France et all, this is not an unnatural disaster or act of terrorism but a self inflicted pain Africans brought upon themselves by themselves.

Were they kidnapped from their fathers houses and sold to slavery?

Were they forced to travel out of their country?

How long does the rest of the world carry and solve the "African problem" ?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Guyman02: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thats the handiwork of that evil woman called Hilary Clinton who invaded Libya and killed their leader wih NATO in 2011. Taking Libya back to stone age.
See her treachery in this picture after meeting with Gaddafis son, she kills his father and destroys Libya

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by GreenVILLETiPS: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.

A lot of people are misconstruing your statement.

Imagine if it were beyonce or jay z dat commented on this slave trade ish.. .Am sure so many other celebs and even political big shots would av retweeted and overtweet sef.

Which brIngs to fore your words again "Reputation is everything, guide it with your life...... Robert Greene, 48 laws of power ."
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
ValorZalt:
Africa has always been ignored from the start

Who ignored Africa? Think well.

Africans have not fully evolved, posts like this make me wonder how Africans think.

FYI, the Europeans and US don't need your useless sympathy and social media fake support, they know Africans are useless to them but we just like to force ourselves to belong.

In situations like this, the best thing to do is to solve this problem by ourselves, what are AU and the leaders of the useless country doing about it - Waiting. I'm sure some are even praying to (Allah - another scam ) to heal their land.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by ehinorlive: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.
mumu
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by nnokwa042(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Muzanga:
African man kuku like pity party before.
my brother u took it from my mouth,africans blamed everyone but them selves ,we dont like each other once a gallon of crude oil is discoverd in one village in nigeria the village people will change their tribe to new tribe so their once neighboring villages will not enjoy from the oil,if we blacks dont value each other do we expect white people or asians or arabs to cry over our misfortunes,switzerland has germans as majority followd by french then italians nobody is cheating anybody,but in nigeria or africa it will never happen
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Your mother is the bastard.
Cheers
[/quote]
[quote author=StaffofOrayan post=62790504]If you understand why people bleach their black skin, you would understand why you posted this crap, you have been programmed to hate yourself, since when has the world 'solved' African problem? God I hate self hating blacks bastards like you!

14 African Countries Forced by France to Pay Colonial Tax For the Benefits of Slavery and Colonization
http://siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

Fun fact every president that has refused has been assassinated by you know who

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by isnovic(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Reputation is everything, guide it with your life...... Robert Greene, 48 laws of power .

Like really.
Stars/Fame worshippers.

You do not know a man journey, until you put on his shoes.

He did what he had to do.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Kiss me kiss
Ha ha ha! Hi Nairalanders! This guy jst gat his ass kicked twice by a merciless Nairaland guy for posting ruzes. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by 1metre: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
It's time Europe and America start repaying all African nations they ravaged with their 'slave trade thing'. They should also return all the treasures they looted from this great continent of African with apology letter. Human slavery is demonic and barbaric.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Reputation is everything, guide it with your life...... Robert Greene, 48 laws of power .

Zombie na it you be, period
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by desmond2pk: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chris Brown, thank your God that your forefather was sold slavery

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by valembay(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Some comments are from poo thinking brains. Valembay 2017.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by nnokwa042(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
chris brown shut up how many school did u built and donate to poor african countries after lamenting u will still go to switz to buy million dollar wrist watch buy lamboghini or mercedes or BMW why dont u come and invest the money here in africa,
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by poseidon12: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
proeast:
WTF? I'm surprised that other races still treat blacks with respect, the kind of shame and mud we are swimming in is enough to make others treat us with derison. Shame on our leaders, the embarrasment going on in Libya is enough to cause a diplomatic row between Nigeria & them but we are here watching helplessly and waiting for America & EU to come and solve our problem for us. Buhari is just a disaster that happened on Nigeria. SHAME ON US!!!

Actually, other races do not treat blacks with respect. That's what racism is all about.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Nengee: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obama's legacy..... If not for Obama hw would have Libya gotten to this stage
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mozele(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
Cos Its Africa.

you are everywhere like MTN. I dey see your village pipu for ya back!
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by bqoND(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
STFU already. Show me a perfect person.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Your mother too??

ifyalways:
Your mother is the bastard.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Foxrain: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
bqoND:
STFU already. Show me a perfect person.
Thunder fire you and your generation.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by chalondk(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

sharap!!! iss your type dat wld be using french flag as dp. ode oshi!!!
because dem gv u space to comment...

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Smellymouth:
I weak for these our naija celebrities. It's only huge wedding parties, gossiping and beefing each other they are only good at..
None of them is campaigning against slave trade in Libya..

"..Unsuccessful people are the ones who are impressed by celebrity, by people's names and titles." - Robin S. Sharma

patoranking and that chick with the big butt I just don't know her name actually talk about it on Instagram.

Someone needs to post Patroking own on here. Big respect to him he's talking for all Africans unlike Basket mouth who only spoke for Nigerians.

And then blocked me cuz I called him out for it.

Lol these celebs ego and self esteem so fragile. grin

And Chris was not the first American celeb to talk about it. Naomi was first and then TI soon after they all bow suddenly had the balls to talk. Chris then posted on the same issue.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Muzanga(f): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
my brother u took it from my mouth,africans blamed everyone but them selves ,we dont like each other once a gallon of crude oil is discoverd in one village in nigeria the village people will change their tribe to new tribe so their once neighboring villages will not enjoy from the oil,if we blacks dont value each other do we expect white people or asians or arabs to cry over our misfortunes,switzerland has germans as majority followd by french then italians nobody is cheating anybody,but in nigeria or africa it will never happen
its just annoying and tiring my dear.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Wickedjezebel: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
PqsMike:
may God punish u.. May evil always follow u...idiot
May god punish your ancestors and your generation including your unborn children, useless, hopeless, aimless nonentity. Son of a gay and adulterous witch.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Wickedjezebel: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
chalondk:

sharap!!! iss your type dat wld be using french flag as dp. ode oshi!!!
because dem gv u space to comment...
Son of a LovePeddler!
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Alwaysking: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
Cos Its Africa.
Big head tongue
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Wickedjezebel: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Ur worse than the people buying the slaves..
Stupidity is simply in ur DNA..
Just like bad English grammar is in yours.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Smellymouth: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rokia2:

patoranking and that chick with the big butt I just don't know her name actually talk about it on Instagram.

Someone needs to post Patroking own on here. Big respect to him he's talking for all Africans unlike Basket mouth who only spoke for Nigerians.

And then blocked me cuz I called him out for it.

Lol these celebs ego and self esteem so fragile. grin

And Chris was not the first American celeb to talk about it. Naomi was first and then TI soon after they all bow suddenly had the balls to talk. Chris then posted on the same issue.

And guys like Basket mouth are always the first to talk about foreign issues like the France attack and the London attack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.