Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (50239 Views)

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by oluwarsheyi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
what a pity! i knw African Leaders Aint Gonna Do Any Bout That..buh you their kids living lavishly what's the future in that?....thanks chrisfor showin ya concern sadwhat a pity! i knw African Leaders Aint Gonna Do Any Bout That..buh you their kids living lavishly what's the future in that?....thanks chrisfor showin ya concern
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by musicwriter(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
brainpower:
That's man's inhumanity to man. It is a fact that most of the people that were taken away during the slave trade were not "stolen" or forced, they were sold by their parents and community leaders. Now see what's happening here and yet no adequate publicity.

If it was that fake Chibok girls story that were kidnapped by the politicians they would have carried placards as if they care about us.

Who's facts are you talking about?

Britain, US, France, Spain, Portugal, all got rich from slave trade. What part of Africa got rich from slavery?

If we sold human beings; don't you think we would have also gotten rich from slavery?

Slaves as always were gotten through coercion, war, fraud, forcefully as you can see in Libya today. The only thing missing here is war, but when you consider they're running away from economic crises, its exactly the same thing as running away from war and being caught as slave. Contrary to what you believe, most of the slaves were prisoners of war, people running away from several wars unleashed on Africa by Europeans.

Slavery has been going on in Europe before it was brought over to Africa. Its in your bible. The first (black) slaves didn't even come from Africa, but from Spain and Portugal. They were the Moors conquered and taken away to Haiti by Pope Martin V around 1506, even before the African shipments began.

See the true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Wel2018: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thank you brother Chris Brown

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by jonadaft: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Dick sucker, stupid gay.
YES
YOUR OLD DRUNKARD FATHER'S MIDDLE NAMES.

YOUR CAN GO AND OPEN YOUR ROTTEN SMELLY LOOSE PUSSYY FOR HIM TO SUCK WHEN HE GETS BACK TONIGHT.

grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by DJperdurabo: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Maybe you live vicariously through likes, some people just love to state their opinions, you should try it, maybe then people will start taking you seriously.

Opinion sometimes are overrated.

Like one I read...go figure.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by onyidon22(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
proeast:
Not everyone please, give me a free visa to any part of Europe I still wont take it except its for tourism!

He didn't say everybody.
He said '95%', okay?
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by BenZyncla(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
You may be asking yourself what you can do with half plot of Land. The truth is you can really do a lot with half plot. For example, you can

1. Build a 4 bedroom duplex on a half plot.
2. Build a 2 unit of 3 bedroom flats
3. Build a 2 unit of 2 bedroom flats
4. Build a 4 unit of room and parlour self contained
5. 8 shops

I am pleased to inform you that we are also offering Special Offers currently on the under listed verified Plots of Land with Genuine Land Titles in Lagos State.

AMITY ESTATE is a lovely serviced neighbourhood located in the developed area of Sangotedo and offers you the opportunity to start building your dream home immediately.

Watch Video and see pictures below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GQVnYySLYc

For those who want affordable land in an already built up Serviced estate with existing residents and infrastructures where you can start building your own house.

It is a perfect estate which is fully developed and perfect environment to live in and raise kids...

- Fidiso Bus Stop is about 2 mins drive from Shoprite and few seconds drive from Crown estate Before Abijo GRA.
- amity estate is about 35 mins drive from the Victoria island (VI)

TITLE: Governor's Consent, Approved Layout

SIZE: Any size of choice (300sqm, 350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm, 550sqm, 600sqm....... )

PRICE: 22,000 per sqm
300sqm... 6,600,000
350sqm... 7,700,000
400sqm....8,800,000
600sqm... 13,200,000
E.t.c
NB: 12 months payment plan is available

WHY YOU MUST INVEST HERE
- It is fully developed
- Appreciation rate is very fast
- estate is already occupied
- Well tarred road
- Buy and start building immediately
- estate is modelled in the likes of VGC, Ocean bay estate, Northern Foreshore estate, Lekki County Homes etc

estate FACILITIES
- Interlocked roads
- Reliable electricity
- Good drainage network
- Street lights
- Landscaped environment - Well Secured entrance and exit gates
- Safe and serene neighborhood

Other Proposed Facilities
- Place of Worship
- Nursery and primary school
- estate commercial center
- Sport and Recreational facilities

BENEFITS
- Quick appreciation value
- Flexible payment plan
- Opportunity to live in a structural estate
- Good title No Omonile issues
- Easy transfer of ownership

NB: Live pics and videos are available!

For more enquiries and free site inspections,

Call Ben on +2348034113771
Whatsapp +2348027390046
Email: forbeshome.ng@gmail.com

Making your dream home come true.....
watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GQVnYySLYc
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by yemmynath(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman. [/quote]another one coming out of senseless african
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by yemmynath(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.
another one coming out from a senseless african

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Rnbstar1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.
you have no love in your heart.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by brainpower(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
musicwriter:

Who's facts are you talking about?

Britain, US, France, Spain, Portugal, all got rich from slave trade. What part of Africa got rich from slavery?

If we sold human beings; don't you think we would have also gotten rich from slavery?

Slaves as always were gotten through coercion, war, fraud, forcefully as you can see in Libya today. The only thing missing here is war, but when you consider they're running away from economic crises, its exactly the same thing as running away from war and being caught as slave. Contrary to what you believe, most of the slaves were prisoners of war, people running away from several wars unleashed on Africa by Europeans.

Slavery has been going on in Europe before it was brought over to Africa. Its in your bible. The first (black) slaves didn't even come from Africa, but from Spain and Portugal. They were the Moors conquered and taken away to Haiti by Pope Martin V around 1506, even before the African shipments began.

See the true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

I understand the point you are trying to make sir. But funny enough the link you gave for me to enlighten myself is still from those westerners you condemned above.

I'm not to old but I was told stories and even witnessed how some parents used to scare some of their children that they will sell them to slave traders when they misbehave.

There were kingdoms that were being run by the British but through a proxy who is usually named king. And that's how some of them became rich and popular then.

But let's not argue much. You have your facts and I have mine. Please let's leave it at that. Thanks.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by FuckTheMod: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Dick sucker, stupid gay.
Your useless drunkard old fool father's middle name.

Sense lonely ugly miserable old hag with loose smelly pûssy.
Make thunder fire that your whõre smelly loose pụssy.
OLORIBURUKU ọmọ ofo jatijati
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by deleo16(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Smellymouth:
I weak for these our naija celebrities. It's only huge wedding parties, gossiping and beefing each other they are only good at..
None of them is campaigning against slave trade in Libya..

"..Unsuccessful people are the ones who are impressed by celebrity, by people's names and titles." - Robin S. Sharma
na only FELA get mind na all.this one they look for money for Nigeria, remind me of beast of no nation song by FELA and International theif theif

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Smellymouth: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
deleo16:
na only FELA get mind na all.this one they look for money for Nigeria, remind me of beast of no nation song by FELA and International theif theif
True talk bros. All these musicians na just flaunting dem dey after. Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by LastSurvivor11: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Just like bad English grammar is in yours.

I would love you to correct the bad English chief grammarian..
Meanwhile, English is not ur mother tongue likewise not sign of having sense..
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by deleo16(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Smellymouth:

True talk bros. All these musicians na just flaunting dem dey after. Nothing else.
ALL going in africa FELA sang elaborately on all going on,reading this book open my eyes more "The Looting Machine: Warlords, Oligarchs, Corporations, Smugglers, and the Theft of Africa's Wealth" about africa

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Aboguede(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
The libya issue is condemable in all angle but lets face the truth, despict all we have seen recently about this matter hundreds of people still cross the border from kano and sokoto in the clear day and with the go ahead from nigerian police so far they fan pay 500 naira.

The socalled slavery in libya is not a new story. It has been the same since the fall of gadafi but it has just hight the spotlight recently becus europe can no longer cope with thr influcse so they just startd to avoid the migrants.and it is no more possible to enter europe from libya for now
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Litmus: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rokia2:

patoranking and that chick with the big butt I just don't know her name actually talk about it on Instagram.

Someone needs to post Patroking own on here. Big respect to him he's talking for all Africans unlike Basket mouth who only spoke for Nigerians.

And then blocked me cuz I called him out for it.

Lol these celebs ego and self esteem so fragile. grin

And Chris was not the first American celeb to talk about it. Naomi was first and then TI soon after they all bow suddenly had the balls to talk. Chris then posted on the same issue.

He is smart to speak up only for Nigerians, we are not Giant of Africa as many Africans are always at pains to tell us. Let every African nation take care of their people and own up to their responsibilities instead of always hiding and palming of their responsibilities on us so that we take the flack for everything they get up to including the shame. Later, the nationals of these same Nations are first to belittle Nigerians as if the shame we bare for them, majority of the time, is really our shame not theres .
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by 2undeajigs: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wrong. This people were never Africans.They are Arab Invaders.

The Arab conquest/invasion into territories of Northern Africa started in 632 AD.
Its no secret that they have never been known for kindness to themselves & other races.
Every thing about them (Violence is engrained in there History, Religion, culture, & tradition ).

Have you every asked yourselves what happed to the indigenious populations of Eygpt(Nubia-Land), Tunisia, Morroco & Algeria?

Do you know that the Arab Trans-Sahara slave trade was equally as brutal as the European Transatlantic slave trade,
surprisingly little attention has been given to the Arabian slave trade across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the
Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.
Infact uptill this day, They still call us slaves (Abeed) .

Even today, black Tunisians still suffer racial discrimination ,marginalization and Neglect.
Even in Dubai, Quatar & Saudi Arabi, GO an see how African, Bangladash & indian Workers are treated inhumanely.

I am not suprised at there wickedness towards Black africans at all.
This whole Libyan slavery thing didn't just started today , it has always been done codedly in Libya, Egypt
and Yemen(Buying & selling somalis & sudanees people).Recently, more light has been casted on the issue because Libya current has no Functional government.

The African union(the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights) is fully aware of this travesty but have turned a blind eye to the issue.
The African union have to organise a peace keeping force to Sanitize Libya.

Its disgusting that such a historic scar on the Negro race, on the true black african race is now reoccuring withing Afria.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Jostie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defe
nseless woman.
But no one disrespected you for having a broke father.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by HotIce90(f): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
Young lady, are you just waking up from a coma
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by musicwriter(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Below
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by musicwriter(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
brainpower:

I understand the point you are trying to make sir. But funny enough the link you gave for me to enlighten myself is still from those westerners you condemned above.

I'm not to old but I was told stories and even witnessed how some parents used to scare some of their children that they will sell them to slave traders when they misbehave.

There were kingdoms that were being run by the British but through a proxy who is usually named king. And that's how some of them became rich and popular then.

But let's not argue much. You have your facts and I have mine. Please let's leave it at that. Thanks.

Leaving it as you said would mean you go on not realizing you've been lied to and won't realize the version of story you have it exactly what white people wants you to believe.

1. The given link isn't by a westerner.

2. By the time slavery deepened it became such a bad omen that no African wanted to even hear about it as it struck fear to everyone, so much so that parents could make an allegory of selling their stubborn sons or to daughters. So, you're taking it literally. When you hear that, its like me telling you if you don't do something I want you to do, I'll sell you to slavery in Libya. Of course, this doesn't mean I' am going to sell you to Libya. It simply mean I'll punish you.

3. The African kings didn't have much choice. They were held hostage and the ransom was that they provide a certain amount of slaves before they could regain their freedom. They then sent out warriors to invade neighboring towns and villages to meet the ransom as required by Europeans. That's how wars spread across Africa. Still many African kings resisted. A good example was queen Nzinga in Angola who fought the Portuguese for many years cause she refused slavery would never happen in her domain. And there were many others like her. Those who resisted were dethroned and replaced with a puppet.

How they got the slaves is on the given link.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by yining(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Halo22: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
If I understand this slavery issue right, it z about selling people like in the olden days. The one that whites helped us to curb. So why is it repeating itself again and even if it shoul, why placing them on horror?
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by musicwriter(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
2undeajigs:
Wrong. This people were never Africans.They are Arab Invaders.

The Arab conquest/invasion into territories of Northern Africa started in 632 AD.
Its no secret that they have never been known for kindness to themselves & other races.
Every thing about them (Violence is engrained in there History, Religion, culture, & tradition ).

Have you every asked yourselves what happed to the indigenious populations of Eygpt(Nubia-Land), Tunisia, Morroco & Algeria?

Do you know that the Arab Trans-Sahara slave trade was equally as brutal as the European Transatlantic slave trade,
surprisingly little attention has been given to the Arabian slave trade across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the
Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.
Infact uptill this day, They still call us slaves (Abeed) .

Even today, black Tunisians still suffer racial discrimination ,marginalization and Neglect.
Even in Dubai, Quatar & Saudi Arabi, GO an see how African, Bangladash & indian Workers are treated inhumanely.

I am not suprised at there wickedness towards Black africans at all.
This whole Libyan slavery thing didn't just started today , it has always been done codedly in Libya, Egypt
and Yemen(Buying & selling somalis & sudanees people).Recently, more light has been casted on the issue because Libya current has no Functional government.

The African union(the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights) is fully aware of this travesty but have turned a blind eye to the issue.
The African union have to organise a peace keeping force to Sanitize Libya.

Its disgusting that such a historic scar on the Negro race, on the true black african race is now reoccuring withing Afria.

That's a fair point.

Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, are Arabs, they're only Africans geographically, not ancestrally. People must realize they're not the original inhabitants of north Africa. The original black people who lived in north Africa are scarcely there today.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Softing(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
You are annoying and irrelevant. Delete your self, if you are black you are very stupid. If you might be White. I guess you already know what you are. Sick twisted Bleep.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Garuskristy(f): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
...like seriously are u OK?....
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mikolo80: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
9jaAmerican:
So therefore,no matter how much sense one makes,if they v had a blight in their lives disregard the sense they make,right?

Both u and ur robert,craze dey una head
unfortunately that's how it works
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by kunmiiii: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Threebear:

Damnnn!! See as you take use stupidity and foolishness reduce your self to a useless nonsensical wey everybody just dey wash u anyhow like cloth!!

I know say deep down sef u go dey regret ever typing such insensitive,thoughtless and impervious comment but pride no go mk u accept!! U no try at all with dat rubbish comment oo!!
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Jethrolite(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Threebear:

Reputation is everything, guide it with your life...... Robert Greene, 48 laws of power .
Abeg shut up.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by pinnkpill: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:
Cos Its Africa.
y must it be africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.