Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (59849 Views)

MEN!! Never Sit And Watch A Biittch Mess With Your Friend! Take Action! [photos] / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2017
LUGBE:

Which truth are you expecting, can't you deduce the truth already, the fool called olodonation is just trying to protect his business, you can imagine. You think the lady can cook up such story.

The man is a beast. What an arrant nonsense. He want to further intimidate the lady knowing fully well she is a student.

The girl could have dealt with him instead of complaining online.

The beast didn't go to court rather wrote to police, he is guilty as i earlier said but the lady didn't manage the situation well.
its like dem never set u up before.a babe goes to a man's house and screams rape...a UNILAG babe for dat mattercheesy.who had believe that crap.the guy is taking the right step in the right direction.let her come and answer how she was raped.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2017
makydebbie:

I'm forced to think you're the lady sef. She's a student and she's hoeing around abi? undecided undecided

She accused a guy of rape and he shouldn't take legal actions to defend himself? Do you know what will happen to his reputation because a girl couldn't sit her ass down but was prick hopping? undecided

that's what some female students do.doing Facebook and intagram runz by the side.its my bet this lady went to the guy's house for the usuall runz job and in the process she saw how she could chop the guy by setting him up.no be UNILAG babe again?cheesy.i am not saying the man is a saint but this allegation of rape is not convincin.its my bet this lady got hooked up with the guy on social media or someone hooked her up with him and after doin the deed with the guy in his house the money he gave her wasnt satisfying to her hence she had to bring up the rape issue to chop the guy more.now she has bargained more than what she can chewcheesy.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2017
majekdom2:
you are a learner. Na today wey women dey form victim. U never hear of potiphar's wife and Joseph before
grin
majekdom2:
you are a learner. Na today wey women dey form victim. U never hear of potiphar's wife and Joseph before
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2017
olabisimichael:

Don't mind this emotion first before common sense prevail bandwagon!
You claimed someone raped you more than a year ago
From your story, it obvious:
You are a friend to the accused
He invited you to his crib over free wifi (funny stuff)
You went to him along on Uber to his place
He bought eateries along the place
You got to his place, got exhausted
You guys are alone in the house, no friends involved
Change cloth, wear boxer on a shirt!
The young man started his advances
You rejected it until you gave in after cunnilingus (plate washing)
You cried that night, he begged you!
He call Uber to take you back to school
End of Rape related story!
What is Rape in this story?
No forced entry
No use of compelling weapon
No friends or 3rd party involvement
He never tear any of your clothes
No claim of being sized up with drug induced drink
Who rape using MouthAction as means? Perhaps he used the licki lickkky to subdue you but can't call it rape! If someone rapes you while burying his head under your torso, you can pass him out by breaking the coke bottle on his head!
That girl can lie for Nigeria at the Olympics!
I know right? She didn't even struggle with the guy, she let him remove her panties and was saying no. angry

Every one keeps screaming she told him platonic, where was platonic when she allowed him cuddle and remove her panties? angry

As far as I'm concerned, this is NOT rape.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2017
lefulefu:
that's what some female students do.doing Facebook and intagram runz by the side.its my bet this lady went to the guy's house for the usuall runz job and in the process she saw how she could chop the guy by setting him up.no be UNILAG babe again?cheesy.i am not saying the man is a saint but this allegation of rape is not convincin.its my bet this lady got hooked up with the guy on social media or someone hooked her up with him and after doin the deed with the guy in his house the money he gave her wasnt satisfying to her hence she had to bring up the rape issue to chop the guy more.now she has bargained more than what she can chewcheesy.
Lefu no kill me with laugh this early morning biko. grin grin grin

People should drop their emotions for logical issues. "rape rape" and they wanna ignore the circumstances. Phew! Goodmoney dear. kiss
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Lefu no kill me with laugh this early morning biko. grin grin grin

People should drop their emotions for logical issues. "rape rape" and they wanna ignore the circumstances. Phew! Goodmoney dear. kiss
good morning my dearcheesy.e don tey wey some ladies dey use rape as a sort of blackmail to a guy.as someone put am herecheesy..even portipha' wife set up Joseph with rape as well....even as long as dat time sef.the annoying thing is dat with all these fake rape stories ..many ppl will tend to disbelieve the genuine ones.this is the first time i am hearing that a rapist dey give cunninlingnus to im victimcheesy...but then anything is possible in naijacheesy.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:20am On Nov 29, 2017
romeorailss:

Uwafodo tietie angry

kiss
grin
romeorailss:

Uwafodo tietie angry

kiss
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
lefulefu:
good morning my dearcheesy.e don tey wey some ladies dey use rape as a sort of blackmail to a guy.as someone put am herecheesy..even portipha' wife set up Joseph with rape as well....even as long as dat time sef.the annoying thing is dat with all these fake rape stories ..many ppl will tend to disbelieve the genuine ones.this is the first time i am hearing that a rapist dey give cunninlingnus to im victimcheesy...but then anything is possible in naijacheesy.
I tell you, how can you classify this one as rape when she egged the guy on? If portipha's wife dey do since that time, them who we be? cheesy

People get emotional when this things occur no doubt. Now this is a case of two adults, no be say na adult and child. They know what they were getting into. The nigga told you he wants sex and you told him platonic. When you guys eventually met, you carried your hand to throw platonic out the window. Now, you're coming to shout foul. angry
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by BumbleBee007: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2017
LUGBE:

Which truth are you expecting, can't you deduce the truth already, the fool called olodonation is just trying to protect his business, you can imagine. You think the lady can cook up such story.

The man is a beast. What an arrant nonsense. He want to further intimidate the lady knowing fully well she is a student.

The girl could have dealt with him instead of complaining online.

The beast didn't go to court rather wrote to police, he is guilty as i earlier said but the lady didn't manage the situation well.

I'd like to remind you in 'CLEAR TERMS' that The New York Times after doing a background check on the lady that ACCUSED United States DEMOCRATIC Senator (MOORE) of sexually harassment sometime in 2006, discovered her claims to be totally 'HOAX' and 'FALSE' and it was broadcast on CNN yesterday for the world to see!!!

At the time she claimed to be 16 and that the 'SEXUAL' relationship had ended in an abortion.

Those that saw in on CNN yesterday can attest to what i'm saying here.

So YES!, It's quite possible she could be lying hence the legal action.... I guess the truth will shortly be unveiled now that the Law's been called in to resolve this......

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by monex(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
ivolt:

No, this would have been avoided if the rapist conducted himself, banned her from visiting him
when she suggested she wants no sex or sent her away when she refused his advances.

did you notice you already addressed him as a rapist? That's the prejudice peeps are talking about. the problem with investigating rape and/or sexual harassment is the grey area surrounding the definition of consent.

Should consent be explicit or implicit (lack of a "No" or a struggle).
how should evidence be collected? there are no recordings of the encounter. it becomes your word against mine

apart from explicit consent being sought before, I cannot find any false-accusation proof approach to ensure victims get justice and innocents are not punished.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by monex(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Nobodys:
oga. it's obvious u didn't read the story she posted. according to her, she started struggling and fighting him when he gave her a head. she said she cried and begged. so which story are you quoting??...
I know in this case everyone might be lying. the girl or the guy. buh let's not forget that one of them might be saying the truth
....from what I can depict the guy is trying to save his reputation..... the girl will probably lose in court even if she is saying the truth....and yes a girl can go to a Guy's hux and sleep there without actually wanting Sex. .
.I have seen cases where the girl' s hormones controlled her until the sense of force brought her to her real senses. I have also seen cases where a girl cooked up a story against a guy.....

lesson to all. CONSENT is very very important.wether you have given her head of even fingered her. as long as she didn't force you to do those things. you have no right to force her. no matter what. we are not animals so we shouldn't act like one......if you feel like a girl owes you sex then you. an go to a judge and tell him that and let's see what will be your judgment......

should consent be explictly obtained or implicit (lack of a "No" or a struggle).
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by monex(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2017
ivolt:

If you can reason properly, you will understand that stories
and possibilities don't win a case, evidence does.

"What if's" are meaningless in a real case.
Even if the guy decides to use that line, he would have
to prove his case and that is the beauty of the
justice system, no one will believe you because say so.

It is always about evidence.

what evidence do you have to call him a rapist
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by monex(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2017
tossie101:

Oga u too dumb!!.Or abi u blind too?
read my oost again

there was a typo in your post "should" instead of "shouldn't"
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
monex:

did you notice you already addressed him as a rapist? That's the prejudice peeps are talking about. the problem with investigating rape and/or sexual harassment is the grey area surrounding the definition of consent.

Should consent be explicit or implicit (lack of a "No" or a struggle).
how should evidence be collected? there are no recordings of the encounter. it becomes your word against mine

apart from explicit consent being sought before, I cannot find any false-accusation proof approach to ensure victims get justice and innocents are not punished.

No, this particular case is different, she explicitly told him she wants no sex before
visiting which he agreed to.
A struggle is not needed to prove a lack of consent, there are some scenario where
struggling will be foolish or impossible, any unwilling partner is simply not interested
and any man who proceeds in such a situation is doing so at his own peril.

It is disingenuous of some people to suggest that she didn't mean her "no".

Remember the guy is not on trial, even if he is, he would never be convicted
solely based on the victim's testimony.

The court cannot conclusively determine whether a rape took place in this case
because a lot of time has passed. The question now is whether
the victim has a right to tell her story.

Laws can't prevent crime from happening in the first place but it can punish offenders.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
monex:

I am free to call him whatever a like, a fool, a brute, rapist
whatever.
If you need evidence for the case, you will have to head to court.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by monex(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
ivolt:

Showing that a story was written about you does not make you win a case of libel.

Take this home with you: Truth(in this case personal and relative) is absolute defense against defamation allegations

for a defamatory claim, the burden of proof is on both parties. The plaintiff (guy) proves that she made the statement and that the statement is defamatory. The defendant (lady) then has to prove that the statement she made is true/factual.

only registered media houses, who are defendants in a defamatory claim, are exempt from the second burden. the burden is then passed to the plaintiff to prove that the defamatory statement is untrue.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bros,cos you are the one that reported he case first doesn't mean justice will be in your favour.No be who first go police they win case.Don't be deceived.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by monex(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
ivolt:

I am free to call him whatever a like, a fool, a brute, rapist
whatever.
If you need evidence for the case, you will have to head to court.

that is what will stop true victims from getting justice. When court of public opinion does the work of a jury. Court of public opinions are fleeting and can change with the tides.

Meanwhile following your logic, those who call the lady a hoe are free to do so. At the end, the majority voice wins. If most people think she is a hoe for this, she should live with the name or head to court and prove she is not a hoe.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
ivolt:

No, this particular case is different, she explicitly told him she wants no sex before

A struggle is not needed to prove a lack of consent, there are some scenario where
struggling will be foolish or impossible, any unwilling partner is simply not interested

Laws can't prevent crime from happening in the first place but it can punish offenders.

what a load of unmitigated bullshit

it will be nice to see this case in a law court - the 'victim' will explain exactly what she was proposing to do overnight in the place of a stranger she had no business with?

maybe she was there to study for a test, practice for a play , audition for a movie role?

there is a word for women who stay overnight at strangers houses - hookers
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
monex:

for a defamatory claim, the burden of proof is on both parties. The plaintiff (guy) proves that she made the statement and that the statement is defamatory. The defendant (lady) then has to prove that the statement she made is true/factual.

only registered media houses, who are defendants in a defamatory claim, are exempt from the second burden. the burden is then passed to the plaintiff to prove that the defamatory statement is untrue.

I am not a lawyer but I do have some few first hand experience
of legal cases.

She can't get a prove for an undocumented rape that supposedly
happened a few months back.

Not being able to prove that she was raped shouldn't be a sufficient
condition for a conviction

I think the plaintiff will have to prove that she knew what she published
was false and still went ahead to publish it.

A similar case was when Maje sued Toke for "lying" about him in her
biography, it's been close to a year now and the case is not heard of
anymore. Who knows maybe Maje has withdrawn his suit after realizing
that the odds of winning are against him.

I once did a business with a "trusted" person 6 years ago but he
disappointed. If I make that claim today, there is no way I can
prove my story, but that doesn't make it false.

The only way this girl can be convicted if she has no money to
hire good lawyers.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by monex(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
ivolt:

Just read the alleged victims post. I hadn't read it before. What she described there is rape. So if what she says is true, the guy is guilty of rape
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by tossie101(f): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
monex:

there was a typo in your post "should" instead of "shouldn't"
Ok
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by laudate: 1:57am On Nov 30, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm forced to think you're the lady sef. She's a student and she's hoeing around abi? undecided undecided

She accused a guy of rape and he shouldn't take legal actions to defend himself? Do you know what will happen to his reputation because a girl couldn't sit her ass down but was prick hopping? undecided
I have absolutely no sympathy for this guy! sad If people are making his life unbearable because of this case, he deserves it. The girl was NOT his girlfriend, fiancee or wife. They had no prior relationship. Just because she visited his house for one night, he decided to take advantage. The girls said she told him NO sex. If she decided to drape her body over his bed after she said that, he should have just avoided her like a hot potato! That act was enough to indicate, that she might be unstable.... undecided

Now, why didn't he just respect himself and leave her in peace? No, he felt he had to tap her ass. My grandpa's friend used to say "No be everything wey person dey see or smell, na im he dey put for mouth." Even if they dashed him the girl for free, shouldn't he have been wary? His greed for...erm... 'sexual intimacy', blinded his eyes and senses. angry Now that the chickens have come home to roost, he is complaining. Let thunder fire his blokkos for dia! shocked

Was it Cyprian Ekwensi who said: "In the good old days when men were men, and women were won by those who deserved them," this kind of thing wouldn't have happened. sad In those days on campus, I lost count of guys who gave shelter to babes overnight, and absolutely nothing of an amorous nature took place between them. They would even cook breakfast for such babes, and drop them off the following day at their destination, with no strings attached. Some of those girls ended up becoming like sisters to such guys, or reliable female friends who had your back, no matter what.

These days such things don't happen anymore....because the boys or men of today, think with their divcks and not their heads! angry

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by laudate: 2:04am On Nov 30, 2017
oyb:
what a load of unmitigated bullshit

it will be nice to see this case in a law court - the 'victim' will explain exactly what she was proposing to do overnight in the place of a stranger she had no business with?

maybe she was there to study for a test, practice for a play , audition for a movie role?

there is a word for women who stay overnight at strangers houses - hookers
Do you have sisters, or daughters? Put them in this girl's shoes. The fact that she stayed overnight in a guy's house, does not give him the license or right to sleep with her. Why didn't he go to a brothel if all he wanted was to get laid? Don't forget that this girl said NO. Was he hard of hearing? What if the girl was HIV infected, or had an STD? Do you know the kind of risk, he ran with his actions?

I have brothers and hommies, who had to give shelter to female acquaintances over the years, because such girls were either in dire straits or needed a place to sleep. Yet, nothing happened whatsoever. They ended up respecting those guys, and becoming really good friends.

monex:
He had sex with the girl, without her consent. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 30, 2017
laudate:

Do you have sisters, or daughters? Put them in this girl's shoes. The fact that she stayed overnight in a guy's house, does not give him the license or right to sleep with her. Why didn't he go to a brothel if all he wanted was to get laid? Don't forget that this girl said NO. Was he hard of hearing? What if the girl was HIV infected, or had an STD? Do you know the kind of risk, he ran with his actions?

I have brothers and hommies, who had to give shelter to female acquaintances over the years, because such girls were either in dire straits or needed a place to sleep. Yet, nothing happened whatsoever. They ended up respecting those guys, and becoming really good friends.

He had sex with the girl, without her consent. undecided

Do you have sisters, or daughters? Put them in this girl's shoes.
i like to believe that i go out of my way to ensure my kids are not so greedy that that they will be sleeping over in the houses of complete strangers for free WIFI or crumbs. my sister certainly would not under any circumstances have stayed overnight at the house of a stranger.

i however did see school mates doing just that - runs girls.

The fact that she stayed overnight in a guy's house, does not give him the license or right to sleep with her
the problem with your argument is context. i said something earlier - there is a word for women who stay overnight at strangers houses ;hookers.
we are all aware that nigerians have monetized sex. if this was a society where university girls were not into runs, one might agree that this was assault. however , in nigeria, where unfortunately, most sex is expected to be compensated, an adult girl going to a stranger's house for an overnight stay knows exactly whats up.

Don't forget that this girl said NO

other people, women included, have discussed nigerian girls and the very peculiar way they form. if the girl was not forming in any way, the moment the guy made the first move, all she had to to was get up and get out. a platonic relationship is between people who already know each other not two strangers.

i am not going to have sex with you, however i have no problem with staying alone overnight in your place for fun.
i am not gong to have sex with you, but i have no problem with staying in your place and cuddling with you on your bed
i am not going to have sex with you, but i have no problem with wearing provocative clothing while alone with you
i am not going to have sex with you, but when you start cajoling me, i let you take liberties; i do not scream, i do not call for help, i do not run out of the house.

i will not pretend to understand the nonsense Nigerian girl inject into mating rituals.

Why didn't he go to a brothel if all he wanted was to get laid?
brothels/prostitutes on the road are the bottom of the barrel. people with money have multiple alternatives, one of which is people organizing chicks for them. let us not be naive.

I have brothers and hommies, who had to give shelter to female acquaintances over the years, because such girls were either in dire straits or needed a place to sleep.

you are repeating what i earlier said.

were these two acquaintances? were they related in any way? no. they were complete strangers
was there a need for the girl to stay overnight with the guy? was she stranded? was the guy working with her on her project? were they members of the same fellowship? was the guy a toaster or a friend?

all this the guy raped me is either some show for her boyfriend, or retaliation for unsatisfactory compensation.she has seen the news cycle of sexual predators being unmasked in the west, and is trying to cash in crude naija style.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:12am On Nov 30, 2017
oyb:

other people, women included, have discussed nigerian girls and the very peculiar way they form. if the girl was not forming in any way, the moment the guy made the first move, all she had to to was get up and get out.

i am not going to have sex with you, however i have no problem with staying alone overnight in your place for fun.

i am not gong to have sex with you, but i have no problem with staying in your place and cuddling with you on your bed

i am not going to have sex with you, but i have no problem with wearing provocative clothing while alone with you

i am not going to have sex with you, but when you start cajoling me, i let you take liberties; i do not scream, i do not call for help, i do not run out of the house.

i will not pretend to understand the nonsense Nigerian girl inject into mating rituals.

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 30, 2017
Ishilove:

I think I get it now, naija chicks get off on blue ball trolling. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:13am On Nov 30, 2017
oyb:

I think I get it now, naija chicks get off on blue ball trolling. cheesy
I'm not a naija 'chick', i'm a sophisticated, proudly Nigerian lady cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2017
oyb:

i like to believe that i go out of my way to ensure my kids are not so greedy that that they will be sleeping over in the houses of complete strangers for free WIFI or crumbs. my sister certainly would not under any circumstances have stayed overnight at the house of a stranger.

i however did see school mates doing just that - runs girls.

the problem with your argument is context. i said something earlier - there is a word for women who stay overnight at strangers houses ;hookers.
we are all aware that nigerians have monetized sex. if this was a society where university girls were not into runs, one might agree that this was assault. however , in nigeria, where unfortunately, most sex is expected to be compensated, an adult girl going to a stranger's house for an overnight stay knows exactly whats up.

other people, women included, have discussed nigerian girls and the very peculiar way they form. if the girl was not forming in any way, the moment the guy made the first move, all she had to to was get up and get out. a platonic relationship is between people who already know each other not two strangers.

brothels/prostitutes on the road are the bottom of the barrel. people with money have multiple alternatives, one of which is people organizing chicks for them. let us not be naive.

you are repeating what i earlier said.

were these two acquaintances? were they related in any way? no. they were complete strangers
was there a need for the girl to stay overnight with the guy? was she stranded? was the guy working with her on her project? were they members of the same fellowship? was the guy a toaster or a friend?

all this the guy raped me is either some show for her boyfriend, or retaliation for unsatisfactory compensation.she has seen the news cycle of sexual predators being unmasked in the west, and is trying to cash in crude naija style.

very smart man wink
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Ishilove:

I'm not a naija 'chick', i'm a sophisticated, proudly Nigerian lady cheesy

Are you sure? Can you pass the 'free WiFi' test grin
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2017
Idrismusty97:

In the history of Mankind, Over the course of millions and millions of years of Evolution. In all history books and all known records of human civilization and welfare. When have you ever heard, see or read about a rapist giving head to his victim?

good question. Maybe rape has evolved? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / Top 20 Nigerian Adult Entertainers Ruling The PORN Industry {PG}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.