Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? (3156 Views)

I Was Banned For Defending My Gods / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Rhino.3dm Was Banned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]God was created to control the weak, to start wars and to stop people from asking too many truth comments and Questions. . .  smiley[/size]
why then was satan created?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2010
So JeSoul is now a moderator. Lets see what shes gonna do about this.
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]And i have clapped for myself. . . .OK! i said i shall be the one to MURDER Jesus the second time, unless someone else would go and tell him not too come back that im here waiting to kill him for all his lies , the deceive and confusions he have created in the world.

I WILL MURDER JESUS!!, hope you read it clearly now. . . .? wink
[/size]
[size=13pt]My friend you're sounding too funny--- OK! , i have decided to Murder JESUS and i have my reasons . he have lied on my head , he have been accusing me for what i didn't do . he was killed because he was claiming to be a bigboy and later i read somewhere in a trash book saying Jesus died for the sake of the world--- for my sake and that means we have already been declared as MURDERER in the first place.

Jesus is a nuisance and the worsted naughty person i have ever read about and known. he deserve more than murder!!
[/size]
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Feraz(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I feel you now man. . . .What i mean--- only the stubborn flies go inside the grave with the death body . so far ,i have notice all God worshipers are too ignorant to learn about the world . most especially Christians have always been too stubborn with their believe without knowing how it all got started. . . .as a former Christian i have the full right to point out the dangers been a Christian.

Man created God in his image : intolerant, sexist, homophobic and violent. ---Nobody can deceive me , because i have been working to change the world. I walk in the way of LOVE and do want everyone to Understand True LOVE can only be obtain from SATAN responsible of the world who have always given us freewill to obey our heart desire.
[/size]
Just listen to yourself speak there. So God did not give us freewill to do our heart desires? Are you sure about that your true love? It's funny how u say u were a xtian n then converted to satanism? Maybe a thread should be started for y'all that converted from xtianity to other beliefs n know the reason why u did it
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by hubreality(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ogaga S.O.S, you can choose to murder Jesus 59 times if you can. I guess you're in a dream! Don't mix up things here. The point is that you've always tried to let this forum know how one can be a murderer, inciting terrorism, and other unlawful stuffs. My defending Christ Jesus will be unfruitful because He is the Lord of Hosts. He is a Spirit and you're a mere mortal with numerous limitations walking in your gross darkness.

Stay Off from Unlawful Acts. Be Warned!
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by jesus3: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
babaearly:

Jesoul is ogagas friend,i think nothing will be done by Jesoul
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by jesus3: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
babaearly:

Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by jesus3: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
babaearly:

@InesQor and Co.

You are a Christian. Lets be honest, are you happy with Ogaga's coments?
NO
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by InesQor(m): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2010
babaearly:

@InesQor and Co.

You are a Christian. Lets be honest, are you happy with Ogaga's coments?
Of course not. But that doesn't mean I can ban him if I were a moderator. There was an AGREEMENT when he signed up to use Nairaland, and as long as he has not yet broken the rules, you can't do anything about it.

It's like saying "I want to arrest my next-door neighbour because he eats garlic and I hate the smell!"undecided undecided

jesus.:

Bros, can you please keep your fimicolous nonsense to yourself? Jesoul is not Ogaga's friend, she's just a very sensible person on a public forum.
You guys find it easy to criticize everything but you won't proffer any meaningful solutions.  undecided
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]ha ha you're looking for cheating--- but you wont get one . very soon i will become a -Moderator- and you dont expect i should start deleting the Christians post i dislike or begin to ban the Christians simply because i am a Moderator. . . . . been a Moderator is to make sure you keep your forum clean from SPAM like post , hard flaming words etc .

Ever since i've been on this site there have been no cheating--- If i notice a Christian Moderator trying to cheat on other believe i would not only report here on this site but would be pleased to drop our Super Moderator (s) and the responsible of Nairaland a messege on Facebook and twitter.

Man. . . i pity you if you're looking for cheating because it wont work! . cool
[/size]

babaearly:

Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:42am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Nobody created SATAN . . . .Satan is a Creature!! smiley[/size]
toba:

why then was satan created?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes man , according to what people understand God is saying if we refuse to save him , we must definately be thrown into a hole burning with FIRE . God didn't give us freewill to do our heart desire. . . .!! , if he does then , why is he MAD whenever we obey our heart desire . remember , man's source of Joy is very important and you know we cant do without sin because it make's us feel alright and too comfortable to explain. . . .God only want us to save him like a Slave and that's for sure! . the only big deal he promise we shall leave with him in a city made of Cold. . . i mean '' Heavan''- but that's not TRUE.

Like i said I' ve gat true LOVE and im sure of it. . . nothing is too funny i was an Xtian and , i later recognize i have been wasting my time practicing no-sense doctrine .
[/size]

Feraz:

Just listen to yourself speak there. So God did not give us freewill to do our heart desires? Are you sure about that your true love? It's funny how u say u were a xtian n then converted to satanism? Maybe a thread should be started for y'all that converted from xtianity to other beliefs n know the reason why u did it
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Man. . . .i guest you're an atheist or something , though you sound no difference like a Police man--- OK! you call reality a dream but wait until the news splash to your door step cool.[/size]
hubreality:

Ogaga S.O.S, you can choose to murder Jesus 59 times if you can. I guess you're in a dream! Don't mix up things here. The point is that you've always tried to let this forum know how one can be a murderer, inciting terrorism, and other unlawful stuffs. My defending Christ Jesus will be unfruitful because He is the Lord of Hosts. He is a Spirit and you're a mere mortal with numerous limitations walking in your gross darkness.

Stay Off from Unlawful Acts. Be Warned!

Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:03am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]JESUS CHRIST!! shocked shocked shocked didn't believe you can side me to even though , you have a battle to fight with me . yeah-- the score must be settle in hell .

Only SATAN can do something. . . . smiley
[/size]
jesus.:

[size=13pt]You're right friend. . . . If she's a moderator is pretty cool as a friend . she can't cheat on me.[/size]
babaearly:

Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:02am On Mar 29, 2010
JESUS STILL LOVE YOU JUST LIKE HE DID TO PAUL MAY HE MEET YOU IN SUCH A WAY.SO THAT YOU CAN BE A GOOD INSTRUMENT IN IS HAND.WHY NOT RUN TO HIM IS THE MASTER OVER THE STORM OF LIFE.MAY HE REMOVE THE VEIL THAT COVER YOUR EYES AND ACCEPT YOU BACK JUST LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON.JESUS STILL CASES FOR YOU.HE IS STILL WAITING WHY NOT RUN 2 HIM NOW.HE REALLY LOVE U.I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE READ SOME BOOK dAT AV CHANGE UR ORIENTATION ABOUT HIM.BT STI HE LOVES YOU
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:37am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Heyyy man whats up with you. . . .abeg , stop wasting your preaching on me because it won't work! sad[/size]
AYODEJI4LOVE:

JESUS STILL LOVE YOU JUST LIKE HE DID TO PAUL MAY HE MEET YOU IN SUCH A WAY.SO THAT YOU CAN BE A GOOD INSTRUMENT IN IS HAND.WHY NOT RUN TO HIM IS THE MASTER OVER THE STORM OF LIFE.MAY HE REMOVE THE VEIL THAT COVER YOUR EYES AND ACCEPT YOU BACK JUST LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON.JESUS STILL CASES FOR YOU.HE IS STILL WAITING WHY NOT RUN 2 HIM NOW.HE REALLY LOVE U.I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE READ SOME BOOK dAT AV CHANGE your ORIENTATION ABOUT HIM.BT STI HE LOVES YOU
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by hubreality(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2010
grin Good bye! This is the Year of the Greater Light.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Goodbye my friend. . . . . wink[/size]
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2010
This forum will eventually wear out on many one day if the right things are not done.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
babaearly:

This forum will eventually wear out on many one day if the right things are not done.

how?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2010
toba:

how?

I cant explain how. But it's Inevitable. Just keep on watching.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]People should not mind some of the comments of the starter of this thread. . . . .he's only looking for cheating and i won't see anyone to co- operate with him to freshen up his plans. smiley
[/size]
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 30, 2010
I have always been fascinaed about the praticability of "the christian love" to their enemies, according to Bible, Jesus says "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 5:44-45).

, or how do one explan away the untranslatable hate emanating from some christian warriors on NL toward Abuzola (thank God he's alive & well), just because of difference of opinion.

See sample wishes for Abuzola & OGAGA4LUV
1st response: Jailed! jailed!, jailed!
2nd response: Exiled! exiled! exiled! (cos Abyssal is an unmissable & unworthy insensible nuisance)
3rd response: banned!, banned! banned! etc.

The contradiction of self-less Christian love is self-evident isn't it , wait a minute, is this a reflection of larger reality.

A manifestation of Christian crusade/jihad of biblical interpretation of thethose that made those comments e.g

“those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.” Luke 19:27

Here is no repetition of the "love thine enemies" found in Matthew 5:44 and Luke 6:27. Instead, we have a "show them no mercy" type of policy as in Deuteronomy 7:1-2. (NIV).

How do these NL Christians warriors justify this statement? cos, this is so blatantly hypocritical. Love your enemies, unless they are a Muslim Abuzola,,,,, etc.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:02am On Mar 30, 2010
[size=13pt]God, being the well-documented sadist that he is, no doubt wanted to keep Lucifer-devil-SATAN around so that he could punish him and try to get him back under his (God's) power. Probably what really happened was that Lucifer came to hate God's kingdom, his sadism, his demand for slavish conformity and obedience, his psychotic rage at any display of independent thinking and behavior.

SATAN -Lucifer is the embodiment of reason, of intelligence, of critical thought. He stands against the dogma of God and all other dogmas. He stands for the exploration of new ideas and new perspectives in the pursuit of truth.

God demands that we believe everything that he tells us, and that we do everything that he says without questioning. . . . . shocked shocked Destroy a tribe including the women, children and animals down to last one? huh (Joshua 6.21). Why of course. Wait a minute, this doesn't seem very nice. SILENCE FOOL. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME. I AM GOD AND YOU MUST OBEY ME WITHOUT QUESTIONING. ACCEPT WHAT I SAY ON FAITH. BURN THOSE WHO DARE QUESTION MY WORD. DESTROY THEIR BOOKS. SHUT DOWN THEIR SCHOOLS. TELL THEM THAT DISOBEDIENCE MEANS THAT THEY WILL BURN FOREVER AND EVER, IN UNIMAGINABLE AGONY FOR ALL ETERNITY, AND REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL SUFFER THE SAME UNLESS YOU GO OUT AND TELL THEM THIS. Yes Sir, God Sir, whatever you say. See, here I am burning their books, pulling out their nails, torturing them for questioning Church dogma, banning the use of anaesthetic in child-bearing (since the pain is their just punishment for the acts of Adam and Eve). Help! I thought an improper thought! Help me to blind my mind God, help me to not see what my reason tells me. Let me repress thoughts of sexual desire, doubts about you and your orders, feelings of tolerance.

Does that make sense at all. . . .?
[/size]
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2010
@ogaga but the painful part is you dont even know who God really is.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by JeSoul(f): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
Why are you fellas dragging me into this?  smiley  [size=5pt]oh yeah dats right I forgot its now my responsibility[/size]

As offensive to the christians/muslims as what Ogaga stands for is, I don't think he has not broken any rules of the forum. Unless you can show otherwise?And you do know that neither Manmustwac nor I have the power to ban, only Seun does.

jesus./toba, what would you like for the admin to do to Ogaga? and why?

Babaearly, I ask you the same, what would you like to be done to Ogaga? and why? Thanks to you both in advance.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]People should not mind some of the comments of the starter of this thread. . . . .he's only looking for cheating and i won't see anyone to co- operate with him to freshen up his plans. smiley
[/size]

Dont be too sure im with the OP
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
JeSoul:

Why are you fellas dragging me into this?  smiley  [size=5pt]oh yeah dats right I forgot its now my responsibility[/size]

As offensive to the christians/muslims as what Ogaga stands for is, I don't think he has not broken any rules of the forum. Unless you can show otherwise?And you do know that neither Manmustwac nor I have the power to ban, only Seun does.

Then report to seun for necessary action. better still i will be in ogun state next wk may be i will tall to seun on many things like we having our own forum to be moderated by u or someone else like jarus is to the moslems

JeSoul:

jesus./toba, what would you like for the admin to do to Ogaga? and why?

Give him a strong warning to stop being a nuisance. I ve been here since 2006. check my profile walai aiya aja no be lie, eyin mu ju abe lo, kiniun loba eranko.  and i have never misbehave for once
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Tonyet1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
:d
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
@toba,babaearly,jesus,maykelly.have you guys forgotten so easily that silence is the best answer that can be given to a fool?if you guys are observant enough,you will realise that only you among all christians on this site now create or reply ogaga's post.true or false?then its you that gives him the reason to post trash here,waiting on you guys to start arguement.an adage says 'never you argue with a charlatan because he will bring you down with experience'.nevertheless,i'm with you guys on the alert that the religious section is cooling off by the day,all in the name of this possessed b rat.nairalands relgious section today,instead of building ones faith shatters it gradually.so sad!its hightime we get our christianity section, now!
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
@toba,babaearly,jesus,maykelly.have you guys forgotten so easily that silence is the best answer that can be given to a fool?if you guys are observant enough,you will realise that only you among all christians on this site now create or reply ogaga's post.true or false?then its you that gives him the reason to post trash here,waiting on you guys to start arguement.an adage says 'never you argue with a charlatan because he will bring you down with experience'.nevertheless,i'm with you guys on the alert that the religious section is cooling off by the day,all in the name of this possessed b rat.nairalands relgious section today,instead of building ones faith shatters it gradually.so sad!its hightime we get our christianity section, now!
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by kingron: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
ogaga what the heck re u preaching on nairaland,they re damn provoking, i bet u re doing it 4 4un,dont u fear God or is it when u bcome doomed u wud fear him
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by ayettymama(f): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
some christians are worst than muslims!!

ask urself

'what would Jesus do'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Love Letter From Jesus: "whoever Has Ears, Let Them Hear" / Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) / How Do I Pray For A Life Partner? Christian Brothers And Sisters Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.