Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos (28238 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by 8stargeneral: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

But no yansh and boo.bs cry
i thought as much,boobs rocks
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Blissbeatz(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2017
The lady nah... Omo ga, ese gun.. Gandoki precisely
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by LadyD91: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Thank God for her. She don see her own, and she set die.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by biacan(f): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:

I was gonna propose but then my back started to itch.
Comot here
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by ikemesit4477: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2017
Nice one!
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady (mszeelawal) -has taken to her social media page to gush about her man after her recent engagement to him. The UK based lady who accepted the marriage proposal of her partner after many years of dating wrote;

Usually I post selfies with a cute caption and keep it moving but this post requires more finesse! Please excuse my outburst of love and admiration. •On the 18th November 2017 the most incredible man I have ever met decided to bag himself a ‘good thing’ and I said yes! •

The man of my prayers! You are my greatest blessing babe and I’m so happy you found your way out of the friend zone lol. I have never met a more patient, kind and SELFLESS man in my 25 years of life and I thoroughly look forward to doing life with you. You challenge, encourage and protect me. You make me feel safe. I do not take your unwavering love for granted I love you so much! I vow to grow, adapt and continuously learn with you.

I pray I can make you as happy as you make me.It’s so humbling to see how far we have come with the help of Christ and even though we’ve faced moments that seemed like the end, he has been the glue that held us together.

Abba Father I am so grateful. •Now let’s plan one spectacular wedding to start off one spectacular MARRIAGE..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-man-proposes-longtime-girlfriend-london-photos.html
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Makuos: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2017
In this her dressing or appearance, does she look like a christian or like an Harlot
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by bigpicture001: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2017
please ooo..dnt kill him with stabbing after small quarrel
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Trustme2(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:
Biacan will you......

......help me scratch my back
Guy you disappoint the brotherhood. Just pop the question na. Why liver cut you like this grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2017
yeyerolling:
Uk pple wey go soon claim irreconcilable differences

Nah their way..but if one party is a citizen and the other party is not,they will say its marriage scam.

I have observed one trend in U.K and that is the single mum trend and i begin to wonder what is responsible for that...my answer...the ladies are very unrealistic because they spend their lives looking for a faithful man upandan even the single ones with children.

Rather than for them to look for a man that will remain with them as their companion,,they start complaining about a man being unfaithful to them and i begin to wonder why ladies refuse to get it...Any woman looking for a faithful man to marry should just forget marriage..YES you just read that. They marry their own,they still break up,they marry foreigners they still beak up..Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by 4Ken: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Trustme2:

Guy you disappoint the brotherhood. Just pop the question na. Why liver cut you like this grin grin grin grin grin

I wanted to o but when back dey scratch person, it has to be scratched cheesy
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Lalas247:
That mouth though ... very good for lipsrsealed
Red bottom gang ... oshey grin
You are teaching me bad thing
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2017
UK based! Bloggers are funny. If she was in Awka,Ikot or Sango what would be the Topic..lol
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Lalas247:

O ni sokuso...
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by InvaluableGem: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Nah their way..but if one party is a citizen and the other party is not,they will say its marriage scam.

I have observed one trend in U.K and that is the single mum trend and i begin to wonder what is responsible for that...my answer...the ladies are very unrealistic because they spend their lives looking for a faithful man upandan even the single ones with children.

Rather than for them to look for a man that will remain with them as their companion,,they start complaining about a man being unfaithful to them and i begin to wonder why ladies refuse to get it...Any woman looking for a faithful man to marry should just forget marriage..YES you just read that. They marry their own,they still break up,they marry foreigners they still beak up..Funny

There are still some morally upright men dear. Not all are as shallow as you. It is shallow mentality like yours that make most marriages crash.

It's a different thing that a man fell into temptation but going about with such entitlement mentality will make you a marital failure. The word is called cheating and you feel proud to be a cheat and still expect your unfortunate wife to be grateful to have a cheat as her husband. Such efontery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2017
InvaluableGem:

There are still some morally upright men dear. Not all are as shallow as you. It is shallow mentality like yours that make most marriages crash.

It's a different thing that a man fell into temptation but going about with such entitlement mentality will make you a marital failure. The word is called cheating and you feel proud to be a cheat and still expect your unfortunate wife to be grateful to have a cheat as her husband. Such efontery.

This is one of the funniest comments i have come across in a long time..abeg wettin dey make person cheat? no be temptation?.See your life for outside..FALL INTO TEMPTATION INDEED..can you now see that you are the hypocrite here. I write factual stuffs on nairaland yet i have never cheated on any lady in my life as a result of even the temptation you mentioned but liars and pretenders like you will come online to portray good guy and i pity ladies that fall for guys like you and if you are a lady then i will implore you to wake up and face reality.

Yes not all men cheat and you dont need even a common sense to know that but the truth remains that any woman looking for a faithful man is only chasing shadows cos 9 out of 10 guys will cheat on their wives whether as a result of what you call temptation or with clear eyes. Biko swerve make real people pass. I know your type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2017
I love her skin colour. Black beauty
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by cooljoe7(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Please don't quote me I am having catarrh
sad
BeeBeeOoh:

Please don't quote me I am having catarrh
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by lloyds(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slim and beautiful lady, the guy is handsome also.
But she looks taller than him. Doesn't matter much though.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Mryacks: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady (mszeelawal) -has taken to her social media page to gush about her man after her recent engagement to him. The UK based lady who accepted the marriage proposal of her partner after many years of dating wrote;

Usually I post selfies with a cute caption and keep it moving but this post requires more finesse! Please excuse my outburst of love and admiration. •On the 18th November 2017 the most incredible man I have ever met decided to bag himself a ‘good thing’ and I said yes! •

The man of my prayers! You are my greatest blessing babe and I’m so happy you found your way out of the friend zone lol. I have never met a more patient, kind and SELFLESS man in my 25 years of life and I thoroughly look forward to doing life with you. You challenge, encourage and protect me. You make me feel safe. I do not take your unwavering love for granted I love you so much! I vow to grow, adapt and continuously learn with you.

I pray I can make you as happy as you make me.It’s so humbling to see how far we have come with the help of Christ and even though we’ve faced moments that seemed like the end, he has been the glue that held us together.

Abba Father I am so grateful. •Now let’s plan one spectacular wedding to start off one spectacular MARRIAGE..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-man-proposes-longtime-girlfriend-london-photos.html

Love the expression of her words...beautiful
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by lindabon: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
cyndy1000:
She really got height.

..or are you politely trying to say the guy is short? lol
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by cyndy1000(f): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=lindabon post=62856313]
..or are you politely trying to say the guy is short? lol[/quote

Lol it's obvious
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Lalas247(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Toks2008:

O ni sokuso...
grin
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Lalas247(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You are teaching me bad thing
No vex ... grin
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Lalas247(f): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
divicode:

I swear, you be yeye person grin grin
Only you and your type understand the rubbish grin grin grin
Agbaya!!!!
It’s the devils work grin I will repent don’t worry
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Chukapage(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pheals:
see there mouth the man fit swallow cow, y that of sis look like a wood pecker.... ok that's cool ( waiting for someone to quote me o)
why are you a savage just answer
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Hehehehehehe grin

The second pic though cheesy

With those shark teeth grin

Heehehehehehehheheh cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Lalas247:

don't worry, i know how you like 'it' ... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Humanistme: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Toks2008:

when will you get sense?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He sure bagged himself a good thing
Slim gals rock
Chai, how did you know my mind, how I love slim, curvy and dark girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.