Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (50843 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by GGirll: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
If God is what you have you have all you need,just resume your prayers n fastings don't hesitate to go for serious prayers in MFM prayercity n solicit for serious intercessory warfare prayers, have faith n fear not you will see God defend his own.....Be vigilant too n security conscious...I soak you n your family with the precious Blood of Jesus Christ
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
not4sure:
grin I am not devil here but what are you looking for there, you are not different from Boko Haram that blows place of worship. Because you just scattered someone place of worship. You can convince them to join you not destroying it
You are manifesting here as a devil with the ogbonis
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Buharimustgo: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=themonk post=62836159]
you are one of the very few sensible people in nairaland.

anyway I don't believe the pastors claims, pastors can configure any story these days to appear more powerful and be more appealing to prospective members.[/quo

Your position is another angle to the story
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by oodua1stson: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Attention seeking bastard. If Ognoni want you dead you won't be alive to tell the story.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Y did he destroy the shrine?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by ensamy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Advice to Pastors: Never ever go to destroy anything that belongs to the devil out of your own ego when God has not instructed you to go and destroy. If you go and touch the devils property, they will destroy you and God will not protect you.
Evil spirits too are on divine assignments on earth. Pastors sometimes you go against the devil's property you go against God's will.
You will be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hey young man! If it's '' them '' you wouldn't be alive to be saying all these, you be long gone! cool

The league of extra ordinary gentlemen? Them get people for everywhere just like the Mason's cool

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ogbo Edan.

This is cheap publicity stunt.

If AOF wants you dead, you would have been dead a long time ago. This is just a man seeking to pull crowd to his church business by playing persecusion and the theaterics of usual Nollywood blockbusters where spiritual groups send warnings.

GTFOH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Abidemijanet: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin cheesy[/color]
Daddykush:
[color=#000099]Good evening everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your day?

I am so sorry for derailing the thread I just want to ask a serious question.

That guy that use to comment on Frontpage and ask "Do you like barbecue?" where is he?

I hope he hasn't been sold to Libya. I am scared cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Kennydoc(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jigba:
You shouldn't have destroyed their shrine, last time I checked there's freedom to practice any type of religion in Nigeria.

Just because you are a Christian doesn't give you the right to destroy their shrine, to try to convert them to your own religion undecided

The article clearly stated that he destroyed the shrines ON THE INVITATION OF THE CONVERTS. He was invited to come and do it by the same people who were formerly part of the group but now Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
purem:
mr pastor I thought your God is the only living God na embarassed why then are you afraid
I tire o.
He destroyed their place of worship but wants to worship peacefully in his.
Hypocrite!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by mildflame: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
FAKE Pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Buharimustgo: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
ensamy:
Advice to Pastors: Never ever go to destroy anything that belongs to the devil out of your own ego when God has not instructed you to go and destroy. If you go and touch the devils property, they will destroy you and God will not protect you.
Evil spirits too are on divine assignments on earth. Pastors sometimes you go against the devil's property you go against God's will.
You will be destroyed.

This is exactly my position, Our Almighty God with all his powers and he even created them in the first instance refused to wipe them out because of the work they do for him,its a mere pastor without proper authority from God that will arrogate such powers and functions to him?I laugh in Swahili

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
ensamy:
You will be destroyed.
Are you saying traditional shrines are of the devil?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by addikt(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by innobets(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daddykush:
Good evening everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your day?

I am so sorry for derailing the thread I just want to ask a serious question.

That guy that use to comment on Frontpage and ask "Do you like barbecue?" where is he?

I hope he hasn't been sold to Libya. I am scared cry

lol..
he was suspended for few days but he is back....

and I think the BARBECUE spirit have left him, from my observation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by 8stargeneral: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Carry ur cross ur destiny to dat!
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kennydoc:

The article clearly stated that he destroyed the shrines ON THE INVITATION OF THE CONVERTS. He was invited to come and do it by the same people who were formerly part of the group but now Christians.
are the shrines the sole property of the 'converts' which makes destroying the Ogboni shrines at their command legal?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by BafanaBafana: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bellfun:
First of, you are wrong for destroying other people's place of worship...

Secondly,if it's the Ogboni you claim are after your life...they won't threaten you with a letter...

And if it's truly Ogboni people...guy you're fuccked! And it has nothing to do with spiritual...they can sue you for destruction of property and most likely the judge will be their member...either way... you're fuccked!
Thats if its ogboni fraternity. Ogboni aborigin is kinda secret and more spiritual.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Naturalobserver(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
If
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Bellfun(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Thats if its ogboni fraternity. Ogboni aborigin is kinda secret and more spiritual.

You're right...add that to it... he's still fuccked!
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Doerstech(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
purem:
mr pastor I thought your God is the only living God na embarassed why then are you afraid

Elijah that ran out from the threat of a woman despite being a firebrand prophet of God what will you call Him?.....nothing wrong in reporting to PFN, CAN and the Police.....but am sure he has reported to GOD HIMSELF also

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Damoche10: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wetin concern you with wetin u go do? Give to Cesar what is Cesars.....When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am....wetin e dey find? Palavar e dey find...
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by ofwest47(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
here is a pastor who will easily welcome any body with stolen monies to his church and knowing fully well that the money being brought to the church is a product of corruption same thing can not be said of the same man going into a shrine to swear falsely on a stollen money because the person will be afraid of its repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by ojlifa: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Since this fool has come out to tell the world that he distroyed people property and attack people please the Nigerian police need to do there job and arrest this fool,then charge him to court

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Rexnegro(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
MasterRahl:
I have two words:

1. Wisdom is profitable to all that have it. In all you do, apply wisdom.

2. Do not put the Lord your God to the test.
Not two words bro but two sentences..just correcting no be say na me know pass o

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Rexnegro(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Foolish pastor,are you wiser than God that allowed them to exist?
For others with similar behavior no amount of prayers can wipe out demons from this earth.
The only weapon we have as Christians is our righteousness
and display of love ... That's the ultimate commandment..love ur neighbour as ursef
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by JKisOK(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2017
A true Ogboni person would never spell APENA as AKPINO....no no no! If the Pastor is not the originator of this highly suspect letter, then he should ignore the letter. That spelling error is the give away. The source is Igbo. Search starts with the Pastor himself. Then spread the dragnet to any Igbo person who has an axe to grind with him. That's just my 2 kobo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by GooseBaba: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2017
ensamy:
You will be destroyed.

May okito shave your pubes....for linking traditional and ancestral mode of divine communication to the property of devil...�

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by dlaw70(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Its high time all these pastors learn how to
Mind dia business.

Never heard Jesus ever destroyed shrines while on earth.

If d devil no come for u,let him go him side,while u go ur side.

Come to think of it,wen u been d go flex musle d shrine u been tell us?

B
The blood of tithes and offerings don fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Edu3Again:

he is doing what he can, leaves what he cant to God.

Nope, that is not what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Story. Mr destroyer of shrines.
This is just a church advert.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.