Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,287 members, 7,839,425 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (50846 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Blissbeatz(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2017
If ur steadfast in christ nd u believe in his words.... My pastor na joke dem dey , no weapon fashion against u shall prosper.. Baba God gat ur back

He remains ur shield everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 30, 2017
fxjunkie:
m

Yaba-Left...
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by biggie73(m): 2:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Give to Caesar what is Caesar, and to God what is God. .
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by KingSango(m): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

https://thenigerialawyer.com/lagos-pastor-allegedly-threatened-with-havoc-over-shrine-demolition/

Traitor.

Stop destroying the cultural artifacts of a society that is older than your Roman Greek God Jesus Christ.

Stop acting like such destruction is a good thing.

Ase

Love Sango

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by 9icelag: 3:09am On Nov 30, 2017
The pastor wants to be relevant. He need is own private Jet. Hence the need for the advert. If Ogboni are after you they would have told you things to bring for atonement failure to provide it will invite their wraths
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:09am On Nov 30, 2017
EXODUS 14:14.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by chigoizie7(m): 3:29am On Nov 30, 2017
If Biko haram or any Islamic sect starts destroying churches now, many of u hypocrites will start shouting up and down.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Adminisher: 3:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Please don't use "carnal" weapons in fighting the devil. If the HOLY SPIRIT did not tell you to burn stuff, pls dont.
Having said that, no Pastor under Christpher has anything to fear in this world. No person under Christ has anything to fear.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Seahawk: 4:01am On Nov 30, 2017
Who sent you? Silly
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Tmmycash(m): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2017
themonk:

you are one of the very few sensible people in nairaland.

anyway I don't believe the pastors claims, pastors can configure any story these days to appear more powerful and be more appealing to prospective members.

You are right , this look like cook up stories, I will never believe any pastor again he might purposely write the letter to make himself look like his powerful and to attract more customers
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:35am On Nov 30, 2017
GGirll:
If God is what you have you have all you need,just resume your prayers n fastings don't hesitate to go for serious prayers in MFM prayercity n solicit for serious intercessory warfare prayers, have faith n fear not you will see God defend his own.....Be vigilant too n security conscious...I soak you n your family with the precious Blood of Jesus Christ

Is God a defender of terrorist now? jusr shut your dirty mouth.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:36am On Nov 30, 2017
ensamy:
Advice to Pastors: Never ever go to destroy anything that belongs to the devil out of your own ego when God has not instructed you to go and destroy. If you go and touch the devils property, they will destroy you and God will not protect you.
Evil spirits too are on divine assignments on earth. Pastors sometimes you go against the devil's property you go against God's will.
You will be destroyed.

your jesus belongs to the devil. dead jesus worshipper. Tufiakwa!
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by bezimo(m): 4:38am On Nov 30, 2017
For them to have come physically to warn you it means they have tried to deal with the pastor spiritually unsuccessfully. Pastor if you are not a fake man of God and God really anoited and called you into ministry.. Nothing will happen to you, there will be dangerous repercussions if the touch you if you are truly sent by God
I remember Apostle Suleman was face with this kind of scenerio but he didn't shake..Olumba Olumba parked out of Portharcourt particular GRA because Pastor David Ibieyomie of Salvation ministries troubled them seriously. But I hope you really know your God Mr Pastor!!
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by bezimo(m): 4:38am On Nov 30, 2017
bezimo:
For them to have come physically to warn you it means they have tried to deal with the pastor spiritually unsuccessfully. Pastor if you are not a fake man of God and God really anoited and called you into ministry.. Nothing will happen to you.
I remember Apostle Suleman was face with this kind of scenerio but he didn't shake..Olumba Olumba parked out of Portharcourt particular GRA because Pastor David Ibieyomie of Salvation ministries troubled them seriously. But I hope you really know your God Mr Pastor!!
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:40am On Nov 30, 2017
bezimo:
For them to have come physically to warn you it means they have tried to deal with the pastor spiritually unsuccessfully. Pastor if you are not a fake man of God and God really anoited and called you into ministry.. Nothing will happen to you, there will be dangerous repercussions if the touch you if you are truly sent by God

one bullet is enough on this foolish pastors head.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:43am On Nov 30, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided God protects his anointed

Like sending boko haram to bomb churches. u fellows really deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by sokera: 5:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Nice script, pastor keep it up your drama abi movie will make sense ... another way to advertise your product ...
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by yummy001: 5:35am On Nov 30, 2017
ObalufonIII:
Ogbo Edan.

This is cheap publicity stunt.

If AOF wants you dead, you would have been dead a long time ago. This is just a man seeking to pull crowd to his church business by playing persecusion and the theaterics of usual Nollywood blockbusters where spiritual groups send warnings.

GTFOH.

Ogbo ato!

It is glaring the clown is lying. Just imagine "grandmaster" and "secretary" in AOF. Even ROF that is a hybrid of AOF and freemason doesn't use foreign titles and will never stoop so low to be sending threats up and down like some frustrated street urchins.

He is just an attention-seeking hustler.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by haibe(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2017
not4sure:
grin I am not devil here but what are you looking for there, you are not different from Boko Haram that blows place of worship. Because you just scattered someone place of worship. You can convince them to join you not destroying it
best comment of the year
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by felifeli: 6:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Our correspondent, who saw a copy of the letter, observed that it was signed by two unnamed persons who claimed to be ‘Secretary’ and ‘Akpino Grandmaster’ of the sect.
When I saw "Akpino" I knew the fool I lying and he wrote the letter by himself . A lot of so called pastors will end up in hell.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by africanusvu(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Then u are not a real man of God if u ar threatened. U don't even need to show d letter to d press.if u ar really working for God.then run to God not to the presd
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by JoshMedia: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Edu3Again:

he is doing what he can, leaves what he cant to God.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by JoshMedia: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Traitor.

Stop destroying the cultural artifacts of a society that is older than your Roman Greek God Jesus Christ.

Stop acting like such destruction is a good thing.

Ase

Love Sango
No one knows the root of God Bro
Hr created everything,
You're wrong!!
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by emmie14: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Stupîd wicked brainless foolish pastor.

He destroyed another person's worship house and he wants to worship in peace in his own.

Why is he writing to the whole world now, can't he jesus save him from the men threatening his life now?

No peace for the wicked. You're fuckīng on your own
angry
angry
angry
Because you're not a christian? Sentiments and sadness written allover you. His not on his own
God is with him.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by miketayo(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2017
I don't believe this pastor
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by DavidEsq(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
Good evening everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your day?

I am so sorry for derailing the thread I just want to ask a serious question.

That guy that use to comment on Frontpage and ask "Do you like barbecue?" where is he?

I hope he hasn't been sold to Libya. I am scared cry
Behave

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Freeze007(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2017
May the Almighty God give us the strength and courage to have FAITH only in His might... No one can truly help out bit God, what if most of the police are members of the Cult, what if most of the government is part of the cult, you see we should only trust in God
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Cloud007: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2017
If you did it for swell congregation and money sake.....you are on your own.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by FuckTheMod: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2017
emmie14:

Because you're not a christian? Sentiments and sadness written allover you. His not on his own
God is with him.
And because you're a Christian, sentiments and everlasting SADNESS has befallen you.
No prayers can heal you if you dont change.
Full.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by pucci(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2017
Jigba:
You shouldn't have destroyed their shrine, last time I checked there's freedom to practice any type of religion in Nigeria.

Just because you are a Christian doesn't give you the right to destroy their shrine, to try to convert them to your own religion undecided

I think i'm in love.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by BBBlaze: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2017
GOD IS STILL GOD, HE CHANGETH NOT...WHEN YOUR ENEMIES COME IN ONE WAY, THEY SHALL FLEE IN ONE THOUSAND WAYS BECAUSE THE CONSUMING FIRE OF GOD THAT NO WATER CAN QUENCH WILL ROAST THEM TO ASHES. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN! TRUST ONLY IN GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.