Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (50840 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by emmie14: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2017
FuckTheMod:

And because you're a Christian, sentiments and everlasting SADNESS has befallen you.
No prayers can heal you.
Foooool.
May God forgive your miseries.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Donclaracuzo: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2017
He is stupid by destroying people"s religion. What would be his reactions if people come to destroy his worship home? Nigeria council of Animist and Traditional Worshippers have warned people against destroying sacred places of African traditional worshippers.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by ethankareem(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2017
Make dem kill am jawe........who send am?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by walosky(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Because the Ogbini Cult is an Afonja Cult na hin una want kill d Ipob pastor?

Tufiakwa !
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Ogbenisoft28(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Bellfun:
First of, you are wrong for destroying other people's place of worship...

Secondly,if it's the Ogboni you claim are after your life...they won't threaten you with a letter...

And if it's truly Ogboni people...guy you're fuccked! And it has nothing to do with spiritual...they can sue you for destruction of property and most likely the judge will be their member...either way... you're fuccked!

You've said it all!���
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by calyto: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2017
Who send am? Na him do extremism first na

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Pataricatering(f): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:
Please don't use "carnal" weapons in fighting the devil. If the HOLY SPIRIT did not tell you to burn stuff, pls dont.
Having said that, no Pastor under Christpher has anything to fear in this world. No person under Christ has anything to fear.
No person under Christ has anything to fear ? Is it that you blot out reality or something ? There are uncountable Christians killed by assassins , murdered by thieves , killed and harvested by ritualistic - I’m sure a good number of slaves being sold in Libya are Nigerian Christians ! And then you quote scripture like Christians live in an alternative reality where the blood of Jesus sanctifies you and doesn’t let anything bad happen to you ? Even your pastors go around with truckloads of security and bodyguards!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by dederocs(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2017
All these pastorpreneurs...practice what you preach sire... But why you go try ogboni men, society wey don dey for almost 100yrs, na you find trouble oh, you go destroy another man place of worship... Crazy man.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by stankezzy: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2017
The pastor is right , power is given to us to trample upon snakes and scorpions , evil can never stay with light , when oduduwa and lucifa were trown down from heaven why did they not fight to stay? because there was no place available for them , pastor be prayerful you must prevail, always cover your self with the blood of Jesus and always put on the whole amour of warfare according to ephisians 6
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by vicardino(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Righteousness from a so called Christian labeling a Pastor "Foolish". You don't know what righteousness is all about
Buharimustgo:
Foolish pastor,are you wiser than God that allowed them to exist?
For others with similar behavior no amount of prayers can wipe out demons from this earth.
The only weapon we have as Christians is our righteousness
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Boss13: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2017
themonk:

you are one of the very few sensible people in nairaland.

anyway I don't believe the pastors claims, pastors can configure any story these days to appear more powerful and be more appealing to prospective members.

I thought I was the only one thinking in this light. I don’t believe the pastor’s claim, he is trying to build his reputation. We have many ignorant pastors in this country and I don’t think the letter is authentic. If he had gone to destroy a shrine, another man’s private property, he has committed a crime and should be in jail.

I also think that the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity should begin to sue these Christian hooligans for using their name in disrepute. The methods and strategies employed by these pastopreneurs in order to garner members are unorthodox.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by grandstar(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2017
He should watch his step.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by vicardino(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2017
U are just a church goer, u ain't a Christian. U are in church but not in Christ. Hw do I know?
By the gibberish you wrote. And if you can't read and comprehend a simple secular write up, you are far from understanding the scripture you claimed u read.
Alexk2:
I dont just get it..why will you destroy their strine to start with? I'm a christian and not even Freeze can sware me away from Jesus but when pastors/so callef christians act this, i wonder if we're reading same bible or if they really understand what christianity is all about. What makes you now different from boko haram than destroy churches?

Sebi your own warefare is canal, face them now..
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by grandstar(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Kennydoc:

The article clearly stated that he destroyed the shrines ON THE INVITATION OF THE CONVERTS. He was invited to come and do it by the same people who were formerly part of the group but now Christians.

So everyone in the shrine agreed? I very much doubt it.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by vicardino(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2017
You may wanna read again. Do people really read and comprehend before dropping comments at all here? Smh
Bellfun:
First of, you are wrong for destroying other people's place of worship...

Secondly,if it's the Ogboni you claim are after your life...they won't threaten you with a letter...

And if it's truly Ogboni people...guy you're fuccked! And it has nothing to do with spiritual...they can sue you for destruction of property and most likely the judge will be their member...either way... you're fuccked!
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by vicardino(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Read again please. Smh
grandstar:

So everyone in the shrine agreed? I very much doubt it.

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by vicardino(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
You would think you have made a sense but till you understand that being a Christian isn't by name or by having a church and members, then you still have a long way to go.
Pataricatering:

No person under Christ has anything to fear ? Is it that you blot out reality or something ? There are uncountable Christians killed by assassins , murdered by thieves , killed and harvested by ritualistic - I’m sure a good number of slaves being sold in Libya are Nigerian Christians ! And then you quote scripture like Christians live in an alternative reality where the blood of Jesus sanctifies you and doesn’t let anything bad happen to you ? Even your pastors go around with truckloads of security and bodyguards!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by moorevic(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2017
If you were a true Christian you wouldn't be scared of them.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Larryton(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2017
What ever a man does, wisdom is profitable. He shouldn't have gone too far by destroying what others believed in. I am very certain that no man can fight for God, God can fight it's own course by himself ;when the time is right for salvation, you don't need to stress yourself on those fetish items before they goes into oblivion.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Buharimustgo: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2017
vicardino:
Righteousness from a so called Christian labeling a Pastor "Foolish". You don't know what righteousness is all about

Righteousness is not when u put yourself in crisis in the name of wiping out demons to where na?
What I know for sure that happens is that God can suspend the powers of demons from affecting you,but not destroying them to where na?
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by ensamy(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

your jesus belongs to the devil. dead jesus worshipper. Tufiakwa!
All spirits are from God, whether the ones in the shrines or the Holy spirits.They all fulfill the will of Almighty God. No man of God or Christ has the power to cast out any evil spirits without God given him permission to do so.
Jesus himself never did cast out all evil spirits but only the ones his Father in heaven told him to do or neither did he heal every one but the ones he was given permission to heal. This is what he meant by the Father's will.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by valinno(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2017
fear not,God is with you
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Ochoiho: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Ogboni of all, why dont you invoke his spirit and kill him if you think you have power, why go physical with threat. your people whose's shrine where destroyed submitted willingly to God and asked the Pastor to destroy their shrine.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by ensamy(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2017
GooseBaba:

May okito shave your pubes....for linking traditional and ancestral mode of divine communication to the property of devil...�
Goosebaba, I did not condemn when I mentioned devil and evil spirits.
They is no spirit that is bad, all spirits are from God and here to fulfill God's will, however any spirits that go contrary to God's will is termed an evil spirits, the ones that obey are termed Holy spirits.
Moreover, any spirit that is in our ancestral shrines that obey the will of God and for the good of the community is definitely Holy.
Just like the kingdom of God is meant for Christians,Muslims, Traditional worshippers, Budhist, pagans etc that doeth God's will.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by ensamy(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Are you saying traditional shrines are of the devil?
The devil here as I mentioned neither means evil nor good, that's why I mentioned God's will.
Traditional shrines are neither good nor bad..
It becomes bad if it goes contrary to the will of God and good if it's activities are according to the will of God.
Every power comes from God and it's neutral.
Thesame power that can heal can also inflict disease, thesame power that can build can also be used to destroy and so on, so the use of power depends on the heart intentions whether it be good or bad. This also applies to ancestral shrines and devil whether it be for good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by thunderbabs: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2017
purem:
mr pastor I thought your God is the only living God na embarassed why then are you afraid

Even the prophets of God in old times had to run for their lives when it mattered. You live to fight another day.....Get wisdom.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by GGirll: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Is God a defender of terrorist now? jusr shut your dirty mouth.
God is merciful n a consuming fire..He is d Almighty n none can withstand his terror so call him what you want d battle line between d kingdom of darkness n d kingdom of light has been drawn n he's anointed of God that must not be touched if you like call my mouth dirty but I don't fight a physical battle of insults....I fight battles with spirits n you are not my match...I forgive you on this but make no mistake again n sin no more.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by topsypoly(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Wisdom wee not kee you grin
Edu3Again:

he is doing what he can, leaves what he cant to God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by bionixs: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2017
purem:
mr pastor I thought your God is the only living God na embarassed why then are you afraid
that is what you are designed to say
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by EBAZ(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2017
place the letter at d Alter of God. The battle is not yrs. The battle is d Lord.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by solemate: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2017
MasterRahl:
I have two words:

1. Wisdom is profitable to all that have it. In all you do, apply wisdom.

2. Do not put the Lord your God to the test.

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.