Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) (7398 Views)

Check Out The Six Pacs On This 81 Year Old Woman (photos) / Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) / Check Out The Six Pacs Of This 42 Year Old Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Well, I don't if it is respectful to call an 81-year-old woman hot, but this lady has something that most women could die for.

Ernestine Shepard continues to inspire everyone out there that if you think that living healthy is expensive and laborious try living an unhealthy life, then you get to deal with heart diseases, the risk of cancer, diabetes, and other health problems as you grow older.

She said that she prefers to exercise every day to increase her lifespan, to reduce her changes of heart diseases, cancer and most importantly to live through a happy old age than sit and do nothing. Her inspiration is the fact that she made a choice to be healthy and live long or be lazy and die early.

Most ladies/men would scream fraud because they can't lift a leg to exercise at any time. In fact, I have started distancing myself from some ladies due to the unhealthy and lazy lifestyle all in the name of "Do not take life too seriously".

Some ladies even prefer to sit about and be lazy and just change how they eat, either to fast or go on a diet so that they can lose weight. They rather die than exercise. Please stay away from these ladies/men

Living healthy and exercising is not just about rocking a hot body, it is also about living a disease and problem free life.

Remember my 1 Month Workout Plan comes up next month, once I am done editing the ebook, I will send it to my subscribers, you can join the healthy community by subscribing to my blog www.realfitbody.com

Other Articles On My Blog
Here Is Why Your Breath Smells So Bad When You Wake Up
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/here-is-why-your-breath-smells-so-bad.html

Here Is How Long You Should Be Exercising Daily
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/here-is-how-long-you-should-be.html

Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good for her. I don't envy her body though.
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Stale
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
dollyjoy:

grin grin grin grin grin. No one asked you to envy her body dear. You are supposed to look into the mirror and make your own body look better (because improving your body on the outside does the same on the inside). When she started she did not care if anyone was going to envy her body, she wanted to live healthily and today, she is in the Guinness Book of Records and today she is already 81 and still look good. So make your own choice like she did hers

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

14 Likes

Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
You don't need to. By the time you get to her age, you'll have aka Christian mother na ukwu ele

3 Likes

Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Stale

I never expected Airforce1 to be interested in the abs of an 81-year-old woman.
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin grin grin grin. No one asked you to envy her body dear. You are supposed to look into the mirror and make your own body look better (because improving your body on the outside does the same on the inside). When she started she did not care if anyone was going to envy her body, she wanted to live healthily and today, she is in the Guinness Book of Records and today she is already 81 and still look good. So make your own choice like she did hers

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
This plenty talk on top wetin abeg?

4 Likes

Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Mrsprof(f): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
She tried really. There are some that are not even upto 70 years but they are already looking so fragile
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
This plenty talk on top wetin abeg?

Upset already?
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I never expected Airfo.rce1 to be interested in the abs of an 81-year-old woman.
Who's that?

Do I look like someone that flaunts the money his brother sent him from South Africa to buy cement for the small house he's building in the village?

1 Like

Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Upset already?
Not at all.
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by 4Ken: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
I will 4ken smash her anyday
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Who's that?

Do I look like someone that flaunts the money his brother sent him from South Africa to buy cement for the small house he's building in the village?

Not at all, you don't look like him in any way. You are him, that all
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Paulosky1900: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
81years IDONTBELIEVEIT
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by slimfairboy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
shocked Super Mum!
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by chibabe259(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Six packs indeed.

A grasshopper was thrown into the fire, his friends started praising him upon seeing oil coming out of his body unknown to them that the oil signifies the death of the grasshopper.

Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
That healthy life style cool ....
Exercising is good
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lalas247:
That healthy life style cool ....
Exercising is good

Saw your 14days Fitness Challenge, that was a bold step you took. Are you a fitness coach now?
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Saw your 14days Fitness Challenge, that was a bold step you took. Are you a fitness coach now?

Na just something I do with my girlies .... it’s nice to set goals
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Omo, I never see this one for naija and I nor sure any Naija girl fit get that kind sense to exercise till oldage
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Na just something I do with my girlies ... it’s nice to set goals

could you make a space for a guy next time? grin grin grin
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
IwillSucced:
Omo, I never see this one for naija and I nor sure any Naija girl fit get that kind sense to exercise till oldage

Guy chillax for naija babes matter, before you kill yaself
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by gejpmb: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
she is not 81

cool body tho
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by IamArleck(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor be wyning ursef.. 81 years kor, 2milion years ni undecided
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Pheals(f): 1:20am On Nov 30, 2017
am not sure she's up to that but if she's... that's wonderful
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 2:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Pheals:
am not sure she's up to that but if she's... that's wonderful

IamArleck:
FitnessDoctor be wyning ursef.. 81 years kor, 2milion years ni undecided

gejpmb:
she is not 81 cool body tho

Look at them grin grin grin Nigerians... I knew you wouldn't believe so here is her name... Search Ernestine Shepard on Google, she has her own Wikipedia page where you can see her age and her name is also in the Guinness Books of Records
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Pheals(f): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Look at them grin grin grin Nigerians... I knew you wouldn't believe so here is her name... Search Ernestine Shepard on Google, she has her own Wikipedia page where you can see her age and her name is also in the Guinness Books of Records
thanks a lot... u can believe at your own peril! like Wikipedia can't be edit. ...no be to do birth certificate and affidavit?.... abeg. was is your business self... if I didn't believe
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by IamArleck(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I've heard
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

could you make a space for a guy next time? grin grin grin
Who ? grin hope it’s not who I’m thinking ..
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by gentleedu(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You don't need to. By the time you get to her age, you'll have aka Christian mother na ukwu ele
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha u no go kill me ooohhh
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bitcoiin:

Guy chillax for naija babes matter, before you kill yaself

see this wan grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Viral Video Of A Woman Fingering Herself Inside Public Bus / Can't Go More Than Two Rounds.. / Why You Should Stop Sleeping Around With Girls. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.