Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) (7420 Views)

Check Out The Six Pacs On This 81 Year Old Woman (photos) / Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) / Check Out The Six Pacs Of This 42 Year Old Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
mama still get nice body pass some young ladies out there....shey don ladies wey dem belle don talk-in finish fit stand this endowed mama...
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
mama still get nice body pass some young ladies out there....shey don ladies wey dem belle don talk-in finish fit stand this endowed mama...

grin grin grin grin... you can't be serious
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin grin grin... you can't be serious
some of our ladies of nowadays no fit do simply exercise....dem go dey chop, sleep and go dey big like Christmas chicken.....come tell me how dem belle no go talk-in
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
some of our ladies of nowadays no fit do simply exercise....dem go dey chop, sleep and go dey big like Christmas chicken.....come tell me how dem belle no go talk-in

Of course, some ladies prefer to drink tea every day to lose the fat then raise a leg to exercise.. all in the name of I'm too lazy
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Of course, some ladies prefer to drink tea every day to lose the fat then raise a leg to exercise.. all in the name of I'm too lazy
men of nowadays no dey marry bbw wey go spend like 3 minutes to stand from a chair....Na fit, sexy lady guys dey look for Na....not all this ladies in their twenties wey don already look like 50years+ candidates......
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
IwillSucced:

see this wan grin grin grin

ANY PROBS
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by yeyedesmell: 3:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Paulosky1900:
81years IDONTBELIEVEIT
abi
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Realfitbody: 3:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) by Warderz: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
hgtyujhgtyuh

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / sss / This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.