Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (26059 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Drama As Man Bundles Lady On A Bike For Refusing To Go Home With Him After Buyin / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
I'm not in support of what he did, I know he's wrong, sometimes I do advice him as a good friend, but he's always adamant. you know you can take a horse to a stream but you can't force it to drink water, that's his life and choice sha, he believes because he's from a rich family so he can do anything he likes and also I do blame those girls that will open their legs just for money or any material things, Baba God go help us sha.
its either na destitute the guy sleep with or the babe just fancy him.u said the girl comes from a rich family abi? That could be wat attracted her to him..not the meat pie per se.there was one incident i talked about yesterday about a girl then when i was in school.this girl slept with this yahoo boy cos he promised her a large sum of money.after d show d guy gave her 250 naira.d tin is dat any babe wey offer her snail in exchange for monetary for money is cheap irregardless of d sum.some babes might jus get down wit u cos dem fancy u and not cos of wetin u wan offer dem.hmmm meat pie for sex.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by LordKO(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
@OP

Both you and your said friend are fools - anyway, it's a conventional fact that bird of a feather flock together. So long as the lady acted conscientiously (religion and sin are irrelevant here), she did no evil. . . The shame is on you and your friend. Most meaningful/real things of this world doesn't cost a lot materially. Genuine affection never drains instead it renews.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
its either na destitute the guy sleep with or the babe just fancy him.u said the girl comes from a rich family abi? That could be wat attracted her to him..not the meat pie per se.there was one incident i talked about yesterday about a girl then when i was in school.this girl slept with this yahoo boy cos he promised her a large sum of money.after d show d guy gave her 250 naira.d tin is dat any babe wey offer her snail in exchange for monetary for money is cheap irregardless of d sum.some babes might jus get down wit u cos dem fancy u and not cos of wetin u wan offer dem.hmmm meat pie for sex.
lefu 30bil before we get down
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Mhizunique: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
sinceraconcept:
must a girl have premarital sex?

Must a guy also do same..??

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Mhizunique: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
yhu guys should stop saying ion wanna v a girl as a child cux f there were no girls.. who would you call ya mom today.....

plsss.. Just stop t.. both boys n girls are good... ts just the training given that matters..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by kally01(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:
Ode she didn't bang him because of the stupid meat pies, she probably fancied him.

FYI, any girl who has a price is cheap no matter how much money she collects.
exactly what I wanted to say, what about those that bang for free. it obviously wasnt because of meat pie. if she wasnt interested even if he bought ten meat pies she wont agree

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by WinkWrld: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
my dear she used him to cure her sex urge and even took refreshment. He prob has a good rodison

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
lefu 30bil before we get down
hmm material girlcheesy..i can see u never changecheesy.me wey wan hustle the remaining 20 billion from E money to add to my ten billion na im u just wan chop all my money ehncheesy.ok if u come chop all my 30 billion na wich money u go come expect me go use snap pose and upload for nairalandcheesy.biko be kiaful ocheesy.but wait oo wich kain pix be dis wey dey ur profilecheesy.pepper dem gang tinzs bah? cheesy
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm material girlcheesy..i can see u never changecheesy.me wey wan hustle the remaining 20 billion from E money to add to my ten billion na im u just wan chop all my money ehncheesy.ok if u come chop all my 30 billion na wich money u go come expect me go use snap pose and upload for nairalandcheesy.biko be kiaful ocheesy.
Go borrow money snap nah
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Go borrow money snap nah
so dem dey borrow money snap dese days?

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
so dem dey borrow money snap dese days?
Yes nah like that popular nairalander
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Yes nah like that popular nairalander
cheesy i was thinking say u for fall for d trickcheesy,u know wen a guy snap with cash its expected d babes go slide into im pm box dey beg for money and then the guy go upload the screenshots of the babes wey come dey beg amcheesy.na d normal racket be dat and dats how it goes on here...just like wetin happen to flame.seems like u be sharp babecheesy.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy i was thinking say u for fall for d trickcheesy,u know wen a guy snap with cash its expected d babes go slide into im pm box dey beg for money and then the guy go upload the screenshots of the babes wey come dey beg amcheesy.na d normal racket be dat and dats how it goes on here...just like wetin happen to flame.seems like u be sharp babecheesy.
Tell me why I No go sharp after that ugly incident
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Tell me why I No go sharp after that ugly incident
hahahahacheesy
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
hahahahacheesy
You dey laugh me......? cheesy
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Lilmisshy: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
So apparently she's never eaten meat pie before that made her give the cookie up right Same guys like you would still spew trash if she plays hard to get?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
You dey laugh me......? cheesy
laugh u kecheesy..i dey admire ur smartnesswinkwink.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
laugh u kecheesy..i dey admire ur smartnesswinkwink.
After you laugh me tire that day why you no go admire my smartness hahahahahaha
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
After you laugh me tire that day why you no go admire my smartness hahahahahaha
i too like u shacheesy.u strongcheesy.see dat thread wey dem do about u wen dem come dey attack u ..u no deactivate.hm more grease to ur strength cheesy.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
NoFavors:
I disagree. We all have price. There's a price for every human
we all have price but not all price is money
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Kimcutie: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na wa oh.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
i too like u shacheesy.u strongcheesy.see dat thread wey dem do about u wen dem come dey attack u ..u no deactivate.hm more grease to ur strength cheesy.
Deactivate ke hmmmm be like say them sabi the kind person wey I be
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
I don't get this

A girl didn't demand much from a guy, fall in love with the guy and she had sexual intercourse with him. Yet, you labeled her cheap

Another girl tomorrow will demand millions from a guy, fall in love or at least have sexual intercourse with the guy. Still, you will label her a prostitute or slay queen.

Then if I may ask, what is your definition of a decent lady?

I am also really amazed at the way you and your friend concluded that the lady had sex with your friend as a result of some snacks,

Are you saying she demanded for those snacks before having sex with your friend?

Or your friend saw the snacks as the payment of some sort for her sexual services, which will make it seem like your friend hired the services of a sex worker

Please clarify

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by larrynakel: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Stop whining. What makes u think she didn't sleep wit the guy because of the meatpies and coke? Or ure just ashamed to accept the fact that there are cheap girls who would sleep around for less? Mind u this story may not be true, but am aware many girls spread their punnies and get hammered for less. Even homemade indomie and egg wit satchet water can do d magicgrin
Holly Molly! !!..guy u bad Ooo...sachet water. ..lol
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sure! Apparently, hers was Meatpie and Coca cola grin grin
greiboy:
we all have price but not all price is money
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by ceeceeuwa: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.
You and your friend dey maaad! Bunch of immature adults!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
NoFavors:
Sure! Apparently, hers was Meatpie and Coca cola grin grin
grin we can't be so sure. The guy needs to check if his destiny is still intact in the nearest baba alawo shrine or aladura church. Maybe that was the price he paid grin
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
You get time o.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
greiboy:
grin we can't be so sure. The guy needs to check if his destiny is still intact in the nearest baba alawo shrine or aladura church. Maybe that was the price he paid grin
Another twist yea? lol. Maybe the guy's price for pussy is his destiny, huh? Thats a huge price to pay
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
NoFavors:
Another twist yea? lol. Maybe the guy's price for pussy is his destiny, huh? Thats a huge price to pay
it happens bro. it is common among guys looking for cheap sex grin They might end up giving away something priceless. Let us just hope this nigga is lucky.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
greiboy:
it happens bro. it is common among guys looking for cheap sex grin They might end up giving away something priceless. Let us just hope this nigga is lucky.
And if he's not lucky, that's his wahala still. Kokan aye grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Body Count Actually Count? / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.