Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (26057 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Drama As Man Bundles Lady On A Bike For Refusing To Go Home With Him After Buyin / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by emesv26(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
GUY you and your friend are the most irresponsible human being...
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nedfed(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alwaysking:
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.

Op u be mumu
Have u forgotten the yoruba says which says
Okun inu la fi gbe ti itan (meaning what u chop will sustain you).
The babe just eat the pie and cokek to get more balancing ir sustainability
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
4Ken:
Ode she didn't bang him because of the stupid meat pies, she probably fancied him.

FYI, any girl who has a price is cheap no matter how much money she collects.

biacan:
GOD bless you

undecided

We all have a price o, Even me that i'm typing. (Even as a guy) I have a price. Name the right price & i'm coming to your house tonight.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
cruchenutii:

undecided

We all have a price o, Even me that i'm typing. (Even as a guy) I have a price. Name the right price & i'm coming to your house tonight.
30billion can't wait to see you cool
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
30billion can't wait to see you cool

If you had 30 Billion, you won't be on Nairaland. You will be in Hawaii
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
cruchenutii:

If you had 30 Billion, you won't be on Nairaland. You will be in Hawaii
Yes I don't have it but you do so that's why I say I can't wait to see you cause there is love in sharing cool wink
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Yes I don't have it but you do so that's why I say I can't wait to see you cause there is love in sharing cool wink

Oya send me ya Akant number. lemme me send you 1M.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
cruchenutii:

Oya send me ya Akant number. lemme me send you 1M.
OMG that's so sweet of you undecided
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Gidex4u(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rubbish talk. Who told you that was why she had sex with him.
Alwaysking:
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by automatix: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
FreddyKruger:
okay, u want to show us ur father is on the right? We have seen him *throws banana* undecided
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by chigoizie7(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
uchman:

Shows you are still a student... In the real world, it doesn't happen like that...

Only on campus, you will find such cheap girls of Indomie and egg.

Thank God u accepted the fact that there are cheap girls, just that they are in campuses.

The bone of contention here is about cheap girls, where they are doesn't matter, the fact is that they are many.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by uchman(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
chigoizie7:

Thank God u accepted the fact that there are cheap girls, just that they are in campuses.

The bone of contention here is about cheap girls, where they are doesn't matter, the fact is that they are many.

The topic has been quashed already bro...
Am sorry!
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 12:47am On Aug 20, 2018
luminouz:

As in..naked,oiled with pepper water n salt then one long koboko used to redecorate his ass

No! Just cane, used in wiping the backside
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by futurepro: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Stop whining. What makes u think she didn't sleep wit the guy because of the meatpies and coke? Or ure just ashamed to accept the fact that there are cheap girls who would sleep around for less? Mind u this story may not be true, but am aware many girls spread their punnies and get hammered for less. Even homemade indomie and egg wit satchet water can do d magicgrin

Lol
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nonye1234: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Omo,see as you cook this lie
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Godsfavour78: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
I disagree. We all have price. There's a price for every human
if both statements are true then can we say every human is cheap?
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
4Ken:
Ode she didn't bang him because of the stupid meat pies, she probably fancied him.

FYI, any girl who has a price is cheap no matter how much money she collects.
it's futile wasting time educating ill bred, socially malaligned entities. It won't ever permeate their cerebral cortex the girl probably wanted it just as much as he did. She most likely liked him for him. If she demanded for an exquisite candle light dinner at Transcorp hotel she gets tagged another unprintable name embarassed
You never win with jerks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Body Count Actually Count? / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.